Overall Satisfaction with Webex App
Cisco Webex App is widely used across my organization. We heavily depend upon it as far as any meeting is concerned in our team as well the whole organisation. I hardly hear about any complaints against Webex App. For any minor issue, Cisco is always there to fix it as earliest possible.
- HD video conferencing for up to six participants at a time.
- Sharing desktops and documents.
- Platform compatibility and data protection.
- Reduce noise cancellation
- Reduce dependency on network bandwidth
- Increase no of participants allowed in hd conferencing at a time
- Download a plugin to use it on their compute
- Heavy dependency on network bandwidth
- Subscription price is bit higher side when compared with competitors
As far as I know or my experience with Webex App, I never face any difficulty to reach support, getting the necessary support from the team, and ultimately resolve the issue. As I know there are very few issues in product Support most of the time stay behind the curtain.
Do you think Webex App delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex App's feature set?
Did Webex App live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Webex App go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Webex App again?
As a customer, I am very much satisfied with the offerings of the Webex App. I believe it has successfully [been] able to live up to expectations. As far as usability is concerned it is good. The continuous focus should be needed on the improvement of the product wherever required.
For any official meeting, I say Webex App is the name that comes to my mind in the first place. So, well suited for official meeting purposes. Screen sharing and recording make it easy and handy to use. For personal communication WhatsApp and fb messenger is still ruling the market, also there are so many apps available. So it's up to individual choice.