Overall Satisfaction with Webex App
I use [Webex App] with my staff for communication across various buildings on campus. We also show instructors how to use it in the classroom setting or group meeting setting to get work done more efficiently and collectively vs the traditional old school way of too many emails back and forth.
- The app allows you to stay in touch across all devices
- The app keeps your history across all devices
- Whiteboards have been a let down with limited support on various devices like iOS and Android, but also on Windows and Mac. Unable to use on certain devices as well as add a graphic and then annotate on top of the graphic unless a DX80 was being used. I don’t have access to a WebEx board so I can’t comment how that works for annotating on top of a screen/graphic.
- Easier to communicate with clients
- History of comments helps keep track of project status
It's the supported system we have to use. It seems better than others based on reviews I have watched and read. Updates are always happening which seemed to fix issues that we had with the app at different points
It's not a 10 because some issues have not been solved due to limitations of the app, but some of those limitations were selling points in advertising by WebEx[.]
Do you think Webex App delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex App's feature set?
Did Webex App live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Webex App go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Webex App again?
[Webex App is] appropriate for all means in Education. It’s safe, secure, and fun. The engagement level goes way up for everyone when they are using the app.