Cisco WebEx - The more I use it the more I like it.https://www.trustradius.com/web-conferencingWebex MeetingsUnspecified7.98061012018-01-17T14:16:57.158Z
January 17, 2018
Cisco WebEx - The more I use it the more I like it.
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with WebEx Meetings
We use WebEx primarily for desktop sharing for collaboration/remote control outside our company. Some of the other features we use are recording and the productivity tools. Being able to easily add WebEx to a meeting in Outlook with these tools streamlines the process for our users. WebEx is currently used in select departments but we do get requests to expand its use. WebEx permits users who cannot meet in person to collaborate in multiple ways to work together efficiently.
- I've found the VOIP feature in WebEx to work very well. It permits me to switch between multiple audio devices connected to my PC and the controls are easy to use. This is a specific feature I've struggled with in competitive solutions.
- The recording feature in WebEx is very easy to use.
- Passing roles to other participants is very easy to do in WebEx.
- Recording in WebEx when a third party conference bridge is used has been challenging for us.
- WebEx is usually near the top when it comes to price when I've looked at other solutions.
- I believe WebEx benefits the business by letting users collaborate from anyplace on any device, making meeting scheduling easier and decreasing travel expense.
- WebEx also empowers users (even non-technical ones) by making collaboration easy and therefore encouraging them to use these tools.
In my experience WebEx is the most mature, fully featured and reliable solution of it's type i have used. We chose WebEx years ago when this space had far fewer competitors. But WebEx continues to innovate and add more capabilities to keep it at the front of this market segment.
I believe that in a large enterprise where there is a need for multiple types of collaboration solutions (I believe WebEx has 4 different solutions that can all be bundled together) for different purposes and sizes of meetings WebEx makes the most sense. The suite of products has breadth to cover any scenario.