Glad to be back
Randy Palmer | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 11, 2018

Glad to be back

Overall Satisfaction with WebEx Meetings

WebEx is used primarily by three departments across our organization:

Training - Used weekly for an online webinar training series. Account Management - Used daily for system support and one-on-one training with clients. Sales - Used multiple times a month for system demos.
  • Teleconferencing is well-done and good-quality. We had left WebEx for another solution and came back in less than 12 months with the teleconference functionality being one of the main reasons why.
  • As a meeting host, I like the control that WebEx gives me of the attendees, especially if we are in a forum discussion and there is extra background noise that I need to mute out.
  • I don’t know if this is user error but we have issues at times with giving control of a computer to another participant during a Meeting Center session.
  • I would like to have more control over the video, specifically being able to make the video camera the source that is shared with others in a full-screen mode.
  • As the administrator, I would like to be able to have more branding control.
  • We had a lot of upset employees and clients when we implemented another solution that turned out to not function as well as they were used to with WebEx.
  • We have a much higher rate of participation in online training classes with WebEx.
Microsoft isn’t trying to make S4B better because of other business plans. We were using it (and still do) because it is free with our Office 365 account. It’s a case of you get what you pay for.
It is great for large group meetings. I have yet to have a bad meeting with this platform when there have been a lot of people (I consider over 50 to be a lot) on a session and almost all are joined through a toll-free dial-in teleconference.

I have yet to experience a scenario where it is not as well suited.

Webex Meetings Feature Ratings