Overall Satisfaction with Widen
To search for images on our Digital Asset Library: I use this daily to source appropriate photography for graphic design use cases such as print and digital Sales AssetsTo create and manage Acquia DAM (Widen) Templates I've started to use the Templates feature and am in the process of rolling out templates for use by Sales and external partners To manage admin rights to users of Templates
- Filtering searches
- Integration of InDesign with PrintUI for Templates
- Image Collections
- User Management
- File Upload
- File Download and Export options
- DAM: The ability to save a set of filters so you don't have to add them back in for every search
- Templates: ability for user to add bleed/crops to a document.
- Templates: the ability for the user to search for images within Acquia DAM (Widen) to replace one in the template vs. only from a library or direct upload
- Ease of Use for Searching
- Ease of Use for Uploading
- Automatically pulls in meta data from stock photos
- Templates integration
All support is via email, some lag time on questions but they are always answered by the next business day.
Do you think Acquia DAM (Widen) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Acquia DAM (Widen)'s feature set?
Did Acquia DAM (Widen) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Acquia DAM (Widen) go as expected?
Would you buy Acquia DAM (Widen) again?