Reviews (1-2 of 2)
November 28, 2018
Score 5 out of 10
I use Frontify to manage basic brand colors for various clients. It is a full end-to-end solution to manage all aspects of a brand, but I use it a little differently since they changed their plans.
- It manages the visual aspects of a brand very well.
- It is easy to use and update.
- It converts the colors from hex to rgb and cmyk seamlessly.
- It has a nice user interface.
- I believe having an agency option would be great so that one could manage and build multiple brands for multiple clients.
- Having sections for voice and personality would be great.
- The ability to export a brand document to a .PDF to share with partners.
Read Shelle Pourmanafzadehardabili's full review
It depends on what the colleagues needs are. I think it is GREAT for visual brand management, but it does not (or I have not noticed) have the ability to really have brand descriptions and verbiage of different length (50, 100, 250 words, etc) or other written instructions for how to write, who should have a voice, how social media is handled, etc.
November 14, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
Our marketing department needed a way to easily disseminate social media brand guidelines to our remote agents and Frontify allowed for that. With our agents being out of the office, we needed a way to be able to give them the tools to properly supply media for posting but also to be able to update it as the mediums change their own guidelines.
Read Stefanie Cash's full review
If you need any type of documentation in a central place for disseminating information to remote individuals, Frontify is the way to go. Frontify allows for real-time updates so you can be live on a conference call, make a change, and have folks refresh and they will see it right away. It's a great way to share information and house brand resources.
Frontify Scorecard Summary
What is Frontify?
Frontify is an all-in-one, cloud-based software for managing an entire brand, not just its assets. Frontify boasts strong implementation, usability, support, and functionality. With plans for all company sizes, the vendor states Frontify is used by 2,500 brands globally.
- Cloud-based brand guidelines to ensure consistency across every touchpoint
- DAM solution for centralizing all brand assets and essentials
- Collaboration tools to accelerate project rollouts across marketing and design/UX
- On-brand templates for marketing materials
- Enterprise-level security and support
Discover one single source of truth for all your branding needs. The Brand Portal is a complete solution, combining every branding necessity in one place.Create cloud-based brand guidelines to improve brand consistency throughout daily operations, enriching your brand's perception and brand value for the long haul.Manage all your digital assets, brand guidelines, and stock images with one single software. Make the most of your DAM when you create curated collections and categories, automate tasks, and set asset approval lanes.Workspace (Example) Take control of every aspect of your design collaboration – from design discussion, feedback, Workflow templates, and automated approvals – all in one single place. By connecting the Workspace with your brand resources and style guides, you will further enhance your brand consistency.The Workspace is an interdisciplinary design collaboration platform for setting up, managing, discussing, and iterating on brand projects and designs with your team. With integrated custom workflows and prototyping, alongside actionable feedback loops and approvals – working as a unit becomes smooth and intuitive.Provide brand-consistent design templates to your interdisciplinary teams, and enable anyone to create custom print and digital visuals on their own. This helps increase company efficiency, all while reducing redundant work for both designers and digital marketing teams.
Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Slack, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Experience Manager, WordPress, Drupal, Contentful, Sitecore Experience Manager, Episerver Content Cloud, Intercom, Getty Images Enterprise Solutions, Vimeo, Templafy, The Okta Identity Cloud, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, OneLogin, Twilio Segment
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Frontify Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Frontify Technical Details
|Supported Languages:||English, German, French, Dutch|