Frontify was identified as a solution to publicly display our design system components. We wanted to publish our design library to allow …
Frontify is a lifeline for a complex brand management system. Our team partners with marketing teams across the company to populate and …
Frontify is a one-stop shop for an all on-line brand and asset management tool. This software is used mostly in within our art department, …
The image database and the style guide help our zoo enormously to have an overview of the different designs and also to be able to check …
I use Frontify to manage basic brand colors for various clients. It is a full end-to-end solution to manage all aspects of a brand, but I …
Our marketing department needed a way to easily disseminate social media brand guidelines to our remote agents and Frontify allowed for …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Frontify, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://frontify.com/pricing
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Frontify aims to simplify brand management with a platform that connects everything (and everyone) important to the growth of a brand. Offering plans for all company sizes, the vendor states Frontify is used by 4,000 brands globally.
- Cloud-based brand guidelines to ensure consistency across every touchpoint
- Digital asset management for centralizing all brand assets and essentials
- Creative collaboration to accelerate project rollouts
- Digital & print templates for marketing materials
- Enterprise-level security and support
- Supported: Brand Guidelines
- Supported: Digital Asset Management
- Supported: Creative Collaboration
Bring together everyone that’s working on your brand, plus all the guidelines, templates, and materials they need, in your own Brand Management Platform.
Behind every business there’s a brand. Frontify is the home for brands, connecting everyone and everything your brand needs to thrive. With simple, secure tools – accessible from anywhere – this unique-to-your-brand space is where your builders, creators, and collaborators come together.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||75%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||15%|
|Supported Languages||English, German, French, Dutch|
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Frontify was identified as a solution to publicly display our design system components. We wanted to publish our design library to allow access for 3rd party organizations and other departments in-house to support consistent use of components which support the brand in digital visual media.
- Admin publisher control
- Public domain naming and free access
- Customise layouts
- Hierarchy and navigation
- Page layout has some code restrictions
- Code snippets cannot be deep linked
Well suited to organization starting their journey of design system creation. It provides a ready to go foundation that requires minimum effort to set up and get going. It may be limited if scaling into thousands of design elements and multiple users - we have not tried at scale of more that 10's of users.
Frontify is a lifeline for a complex brand management system. Our team partners with marketing teams across the company to populate and utilize robust brand systems. From the design side, Frontify allows for significant customization in order to create a great user experience for our internal partners.
- Digital asset management
- User access Control
- Interface customization
- Sometimes SSO can be glitchy
Any team looking to organize and distribute design content should look to Frontify for solutions.
Frontify is a one-stop shop for an all on-line brand and asset management tool. This software is used mostly in within our art department, but then is an excellent conduit to share important branding strategies and assets company-wide.
- Brand management.
- DAM solution.
- Implementation of company values and mission.
- Ease of use amongst multiple brands.
- Pricing of multiple brands.
It is well-suited for developing and implementing branding tools and assets. It is not well-suited as a sole DAM solution.
The image database and the style guide help our zoo enormously to have an overview of the different designs and also to be able to check again and again in the team how everything was defined in the CICD. The image database is huge for us, but still easy to use thanks to the good keywording. Previously, image search cost us an enormous amount of time and nerves. We finally have proper guidelines for our CICD, which the whole company can access.
- Useful and intuitive image database easy to use for any user.
- Clear structures for the CICD and many possibilities to map everything.
- Fast and straightforward support.
- The frontend and the backend are not intuitively connected. It is not possible to switch directly.
- Keywording can only be done in the backend.
- Managing rights is possible on every subpage, which can sometimes be a bit complicated.
Simple and straightforward to understand, usable without much introduction, even for users without much prior knowledge. Helps us enormously, the image database saves us so much time and nerves. Before, we always had to search for a picture for a very long time, now it's super fast thanks to keywords.
I use Frontify to manage basic brand colors for various clients. It is a full end-to-end solution to manage all aspects of a brand, but I use it a little differently since they changed their plans.
- It manages the visual aspects of a brand very well.
- It is easy to use and update.
- It converts the colors from hex to rgb and cmyk seamlessly.
- It has a nice user interface.
- I believe having an agency option would be great so that one could manage and build multiple brands for multiple clients.
- Having sections for voice and personality would be great.
- The ability to export a brand document to a .PDF to share with partners.
It depends on what the colleagues needs are. I think it is GREAT for visual brand management, but it does not (or I have not noticed) have the ability to really have brand descriptions and verbiage of different length (50, 100, 250 words, etc) or other written instructions for how to write, who should have a voice, how social media is handled, etc.
Our marketing department needed a way to easily disseminate social media brand guidelines to our remote agents and Frontify allowed for that. With our agents being out of the office, we needed a way to be able to give them the tools to properly supply media for posting but also to be able to update it as the mediums change their own guidelines.
- Real-Time Updates
- Moving objects around
- Rich text limitations
- Image sizing
If you need any type of documentation in a central place for disseminating information to remote individuals, Frontify is the way to go. Frontify allows for real-time updates so you can be live on a conference call, make a change, and have folks refresh and they will see it right away. It's a great way to share information and house brand resources.