Overall Satisfaction with WooCommerce
We used WooCommerce as a solution to provide a catalog of products to show our clients. It was an easy way to manage products and organize them. The various add-ons also helped with our implementation. The various functions and data elements made this an easy choice for a near turnkey solution.
- Organization -- I found it very easy to find products, sort them and display them on the front end.
- Data optimization -- It was easy to import data from Excel which saved a lot of manual effort.
- Extensibility -- If WooCommerce didn't provide a solution out of the box, the community of add-ons was its saving grace.
- The hardest part of our implementation was to implement multi-currency and multi-pricing.
- WooCommerce was a small investment compared to custom development and truly aided us to expedite our development.
- Zen Cart
I loved WooCommerce compared to the competition based on its extensibility and support community. While certain features may be similar to WooCommerce, the implementation and ease of use are unparalleled.
WooCommerce Feature Ratings
Evaluating WooCommerce and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Third-party Reviews
Reviews and broad community support were paramount in our decision.