December 02, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Workamajig
Workamajig is used company-wide. It has become extremely critical to our business. After using it for several years, it's grown to be a super resource for referencing past jobs (for timelines, hours spent, designers on the project, etc) and even quoting new ones.
- Workamajig makes working remotely easier because all details of jobs are housed on the program.
- Workamajig provides a way for anyone to look up any job and be able to check statuses or even pick up where the last person left off.
- As a designer, Workamajig has streamlined communication between the design team, account managers and accounting departments.
- Workamajig allows me to clearly understand my schedule so I can focus on my work as a designer!
- There's not much room to customize the way my task list looks (ex. hiding columns, etc).
- Sometime it's difficult to sort through a super-deep page of conversations. It'd be nice to be able to"hide" posts that weren't relevant to me or highlight important information.
- The place to unapprove a timesheet is very hidden. However, it's not something users do normally, so it's not a huge issue.
- Workamajig allows for a more flexible, productive workflow, especially for people working remotely.
- Team members on a project are more aware of budgeted hours and timelines because of the various alerts.
- Workamajig is such a timesaver because it's such an easy quick reference on current or past projects.