Workamajig for Small to Medium Businesses
Overall Satisfaction with Workamajig
- Detailed scheduling for project management
- Moving a task through a set process from one person to another
- Being able to take a look at all jobs from a high level view to see where there are interruptions or pain points
- The interface isn't as intuitive as I would like, i.e. double clicking doesn't open a work order, you need to highlight then go to the menu and select jump to project
- Mobile support is practically non existent. in my position i'm constantly on the go and being able to use a mobile app to check project statuses
- Projects get done in a more timely manner
- Gaps in workflow are easy to identify making the team more productive
- Changes in staff can result in projects getting lost in the system.
Workamajig is great for larger workforces. We currently have anywhere from 10-15 people involved in different stages of a project. This really helps coordinate both comunication as well as work flow. You can have one person take point and help move processes along. It also has helped us create a more streamlined process and helps keep people from dropping the ball along the way.
The biggest area for improvement in my eyes is the lack mobile capability.