Overall Satisfaction with Workday Human Capital Management
We switched to Workday to simplify all of our processes that HR has to deal with. One of the driving factors was the mobile app that Workday provides. With an employee base that skews low-mid 20's, it was imperative that we have something that allowed people to access all of their HR information from their handheld devices. The desktop platform is extremely user friendly and able to be customized to each individual's preferences.
- Mobile Application - Simple and quick
- Easy to navigate
- Pay, vacation, sick, work history all in one spot
- Single sign on was tricky at the start
- Gave us almost 4 hours per HR rep back on new hire day 1. We have a start date every 4 weeks and the manual entry of paperwork that was able to be eliminated with Workday has allowed us to put more HR reps in the classroom to aid with more important day 1 tasks.
- Simplified search - the backend information is now housed in a simple database that allows me to pull with employee first or last name, or user ID.
- We paid more for this solution, but we've seen a 33% increase in employee interaction since doing so.
This is a perfect solution for a large workforce with multiple moving departments. This allows for people to have access essentially 24/7 to some of their most commonly asked questions. The ability to track vacation time off, sick time, leave (parental/military/medical), and personal days is seamless. Another function our employees seem to like is the ability to track all of their work history in one place. There is a consistent timeline that lets them see where they have been and how they have progressed. With the addition of our leadership development schedule, it becomes very evident what their next step is.