Workday works for me
September 21, 2021
Workday works for me
Score 8 out of 10
- Financial Management
- Human Capital Management
Overall Satisfaction with Workday Human Capital Management
Workday [Human Capital Management] is being used across the entire organization for employees to manage a plethora of internal information like PTO, career and development goals, etc. It addresses everyday business problems like submitting timesheets and requesting time off. It also houses sections for employees and their managers to discuss their professional development goals, as well as required training modules, like onboarding and Compliance.
- Allows managers and employees to provide feedback to one another
- Workday [Human Capital Management] is a great storage of payroll and paystub information
- [It] allows companies to upload mandatory training modules
- Some of its interface is not very intuitive
- It takes several clicks and digging to get to some basic info
- Its layout is outdated compared to other internal websites
- Can easily communicate career goals to managers
- Can quickly take care of administrational duties so more time can be spent on big business objectives
I'm not the decision-maker, only a user, so I haven't compared other products like Workday [Human Capital Management].
Do you think Workday Human Capital Management delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Workday Human Capital Management's feature set?
Did Workday Human Capital Management live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Workday Human Capital Management go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Workday Human Capital Management again?
Workday [Human Capital Management] is great for accessing your time off calendar and submitting PTO requests. The career and development segments could be more easily accessed to encourage employees to use [them] more. It takes too many clicks to get to the professional development section, payroll, or anything that isn't linked to from the home page. Overall, it's a great solution for HR. More minute details are tracked automatically, rather than people scouring over spreadsheets.