Worth the try!
March 23, 2022
Worth the try!
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Worldpay from FIS
Worldpay currently works with our software. A lot of our clients become integrated with World Pay's services, as it provides them a lot of benefits to be integrated and use our software at the same time. By our clients being integrated, it helps prevent chargebacks and allows them to use a wide variety of our services because of this.
- Secures payments from clients.
- Prevents chargebacks.
- Allows a wide variety of payment methods.
- Customer service.
- Response time from customer service.
- Wide variety of payment options.
- Fast payouts.
- Secured payments with preventing fraud.
- Positive- More clients are enticed to use World Pay when they hear the benefits.
- Negative- Customer service lacks so our clients tend to complain about that.
- Negative- Rates can be a little high depending if client is currently using a local bank.
Do you think Worldpay from FIS delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Worldpay from FIS's feature set?
Did Worldpay from FIS live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Worldpay from FIS go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Worldpay from FIS again?
World pay from FIS is well suited to help our clients with storing credit cards on file in the software, memberships, offers a variety of payment options, etc. Typically it can be less suited for smaller businesses who are getting better rates from their local banks in town, compared to what World Pay can offer them.