Overall Satisfaction with Yesware
To my understanding, Yesware is being used across the entire organization. Yesware alerts me know when a potential client has opened my email. This allows me to track which email templates are seeing a high success rate, and also it can trigger me to potentially reach back out to that client.
- Yesware does a good job on keeping analytics of the emails. Information that can be very useful for sales.
- A very timely alert of when emails are being opened.
- It does a great job organize email templates and making them very easily accessible.
- Yesware informs me when I open my own prior emails, which can useless and misleading
- I would say that overall Yesware has helped the sales team in reconnecting with past clients and prioritizing leads.
There is no other similar product that I have used to compare to Yesware.
Sometimes the timing just is not right for a potential merchant to move forward the sales process. When the Yesware alert pops up and tells me that they have opened an email/clicked a linked, it lets me know to move that lead to the top of my list. Also the analytics allow me to compile a list of success email templates