https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/nJ/EH/421X2FTP9MQE.PNGInsideSales: the essential tool for any serious sales org!For the London office and the sales arm, InsideSales.com is used by our organisation to enable our team of prospectors. InsideSales improves productivity and increases the likelihood of engaging with a prospect which generates improved sales results. I believe the intention is, following the acquisition of StyleLabs, for Sitecore to set up an InsideSales team solely on the purpose of selling that, in a traditional and transnational B2B sense, whereby InsideSales will become the primary tool to drive business.,Automation Ease of use/simplified UI/straightforward functionality Tracking engagement,Updates need to be better signposted/integrated Salesforce integration not always the smoothest Maybe add option of differently aesthetic themes Email signatures are a nightmare to embed,9,Increased productivity Driven business opportunities Created healthy competition between users due to Ranking feature,Not entirely helpful for the UK as the data is currently based more on US clients. However, I believe once the system has been further implemented across UK sales organisations, this feature will really come into its own. The likelihood to close is improved primarily by increasing outreach within organisations and speed of engagement.,Its a big plus as you can take a single organisation, fill it with X amount of contacts culled from social media and other tools, then utilize Playbooks to persistently call or email that person which massively improves your chances to engaging and ultimately creating an opportunity with that prospect.,8,Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM)Insidesales for Insightful SalesPlaybooks is primarily used across Infor's business development department. The software allows us to keep a close eye on our prospecting cadence and manage prospect touchpoints. Dialing in is made into a single click process, as is importing prospect data from CRM. Prospecting cadence can be easily adjusted with market trends, helping to keep our processes agile. Altogether, these features of Playbooks help with two key business problems: prospect management and business development productivity.,Managing a cadence. Playbooks clearly delineates a designed cadence with symbols and guides. Templates can be applied across the cadence (more on this later). Tracking team scores. Cold calling is gamified with Playbooks to keep team members competitive. For instance, making a call is worth one point, while marking a play as successful will net a user 5 points. Creating templates. Email templates are easy to create, disseminate to your team, label, and apply at your chosen cadence stage. Mail merge fields allow for very specific templates that will appeal to your leads. Playbooks integrates seamlessly with Outlook.,More text formatting options in email templates, please. I like to get creative with strikethroughs, fonts, and so on. Currently, options are limited but very usable. Iron out the bugs. Occasionally Playbooks will bug out and, for instance, see you typing inexorably backward. When making an ad-hoc call the lead data portion of the screen is locked out, making it difficult to refer to notes (or select your lead in CRM) when making one of these calls. A UI fix is very welcome here!,9,Higher rep productivity. Streamlined lead management aiding efficiency - no more slowly clicking through a clunky CRM. Increased (friendly) rep competition thanks to gamified aspects.,It's hard to tell without concrete data, but the recommendations as to when to send emails are helpful for 'switching up' touch point times. This helps improve reply and open rates. I don't use other predictive insights.,It provides a helpful digest of happenings in your target markets, which when combined with LinkedIn and Google Alerts allow for more relevant and impactful conversations. Getting in touch with newly promoted personnel, or staying away from a rocky company, helps us in business development use our time to its fullest potential.,9Automation Powerhouse for DynamicsInsideSales.com is being used by me to take advantage of all of the collected data on individual prospects. The amount of data stored in my email marketing platform, and CRM is too much to manage manually in spreadsheets, and was extraordinarily time consuming. As the only person handling sales development, sales, and managing marketing automation, I needed something that I could set up once and then hop in and get right to the highest-value tasks I can work on. InsideSales.com has allowed me to do just that. It has also allowed me to replace disparate systems through integration with my Dynamics 365 CRM.,Automation - Just imagine the refreshing feeling of not having to dump marketing data into Excel, and sort it a thousand ways before you think you have a game plan, or even worse having to open each individual lead in Dynamics to take action. I'm about to puke, please don't make me go back there :P Providing the services - rock star team to bring the product to life. Dynamics 365 Integration - Try to find another tool that is this good that integrates with Dynamics CRM Ease of use - I'm a single user and I can manage the system myself.,Including all of the integration features that SalesForce, but it's coming.,10,Align sales with marketing. The final piece of creating an outstanding business development function within the company. Put more money in my pipeline, and close more deals.,I haven't moved into the account prioritization yet, but from what I've seen it looks awesome. They've done a great job of allowing me to prioritize my time, and ensure nobody gets left behind. It also takes away all of the headaches of prospecting, and actually makes it fun. I define who to call and when to call them so far.,Greatly, think about it, it's how we interact now. Generally, when I'm hanging out with my friends, I have a pretty good idea of what they've been up to. At the end of the day as sales people, our job is to move people from being aware of our company/product/people, to being our friends/family. So, if we treat our prospects exactly how we treat our friends/family we will get the outcomes from them that we desire. This type of information provided by InsideSales.com is exactly what's needed to streamline that process.,10,Easy to use tool that helps speed up your work flowOur business development team is using Playbooks for specific campaigns. We have a set cadence, talk tracks and email templates set up to make out work flow quick and easy. It allows up to edit or adjust the content in the play if need be. I think it help us stay on track and makes sure were are following up on our last touch in a timely manner.,Easy to set up Speeds up workflow Being able to move back and forth from different plays,To work contacts that are not in Playbooks and send emails you might have to log out Need more options when dispositioning calls sometimes it won't send the email right away and you have to click a drop down and specifically hit a tab that sends the email,9,It's helping me reach my call volume goal It is helping me spend less time trying to craft the perfect email The call script and voicemail script helps you stay on topic by just have an outline of what you should be speaking on,I have not used these features yet.,9,Playbooks has made me more efficient at my job! Very easy to use!It is being used in our Inside Sales and Business Development departments. Some differences in the implementation of the two but mostly the same. Sales uses this to record activities, make calls, send emails, and pipeline management. It integrates with our CRM which makes us more efficient at our day to day tasks. We have only been using for less than month but it has mostly addressed efficiency problems as I mentioned before.,Activity and email tracking. When sending an email or making a call it will automatically log the activities in the CRM. Pipeline Management - it allows you to schedule out calls and emails "plays" so that you can stay on top of communication with your accounts. Ease of use,I wish that you could import accounts like you can contacts. I wish that you could track incoming emails the same as you do sent emails.,10,Productivity Efficiency Organization,These are important and I have enjoyed the insights that it provides about accounts or contacts. The connection cadence is great as well.,This is something that I am still getting a feel for as we have only been using for a few weeks.,10
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Reviews

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks
Filter 77 vetted InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks reviews and ratings

Gareth Simms profile photo
November 20, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "InsideSales: the essential tool for any serious sales org!"

• Automation
  • Ease of use/simplified UI/straightforward functionality
  • Tracking engagement
  • Updates need to be better signposted/integrated
  • Salesforce integration not always the smoothest
  • Maybe add option of differently aesthetic themes
  • Email signatures are a nightmare to embed
Suited to high functioning sales teams who need to increase their outreach to drive business. Not so suited to account managers who might balk at the idea of automating messages to important clients. Its usage massively enables sales people to get their messaging out there as quickly and as diversely as possible, but is less important for targeted, personalised messages without going against its main USP.
Read Gareth Simms's full review
Tim Snedden profile photo
October 24, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Insidesales for Insightful Sales"

• Managing a cadence. Playbooks clearly delineates a designed cadence with symbols and guides. Templates can be applied across the cadence (more on this later).
  • Tracking team scores. Cold calling is gamified with Playbooks to keep team members competitive. For instance, making a call is worth one point, while marking a play as successful will net a user 5 points.
  • Creating templates. Email templates are easy to create, disseminate to your team, label, and apply at your chosen cadence stage. Mail merge fields allow for very specific templates that will appeal to your leads. Playbooks integrates seamlessly with Outlook.
  • More text formatting options in email templates, please. I like to get creative with strikethroughs, fonts, and so on. Currently, options are limited but very usable.
  • Iron out the bugs. Occasionally Playbooks will bug out and, for instance, see you typing inexorably backward.
  • When making an ad-hoc call the lead data portion of the screen is locked out, making it difficult to refer to notes (or select your lead in CRM) when making one of these calls. A UI fix is very welcome here!
Playbooks is best suited for high-call-volume contexts with lots of leads. Specifically, a Business Development environment where leads are managed en masse and progress through a designed cadence. It is in this way I use Playbooks, and it works a charm.

Playbooks would be less suited to a mass marketing context where one-to-many communication is the name of the game.

In conclusion, if you have many leads - that require lots of calls and emails - Playbooks is highly recommended.
Read Tim Snedden's full review
Joe M. Fuller profile photo
August 23, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Automation Powerhouse for Dynamics"

• Automation - Just imagine the refreshing feeling of not having to dump marketing data into Excel, and sort it a thousand ways before you think you have a game plan, or even worse having to open each individual lead in Dynamics to take action. I'm about to puke, please don't make me go back there :P
  • Providing the services - rock star team to bring the product to life.
  • Dynamics 365 Integration - Try to find another tool that is this good that integrates with Dynamics CRM
  • Ease of use - I'm a single user and I can manage the system myself.
  • Including all of the integration features that SalesForce, but it's coming.
Aligning marketing with Sales Development.
Task automation.
Productivity tool.
Prospecting.
Report cards.
Nobody is getting out of my pipeline no matter how crowded it gets.
Read Joe M. Fuller's full review
Kane Dale profile photo
December 07, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Easy to use tool that helps speed up your work flow"

• Easy to set up
  • Speeds up workflow
  • Being able to move back and forth from different plays
  • To work contacts that are not in Playbooks and send emails you might have to log out
  • Need more options when dispositioning calls
  • sometimes it won't send the email right away and you have to click a drop down and specifically hit a tab that sends the email
Well suited for specific campaigns that you are working that need a cadence and pre-written email drip. I think it is suited for other leads we get from website traffic or trailers.
Read Kane Dale's full review
Heath Cockburn profile photo
December 02, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Playbooks has made me more efficient at my job! Very easy to use!"

• Activity and email tracking. When sending an email or making a call it will automatically log the activities in the CRM.
  • Pipeline Management - it allows you to schedule out calls and emails "plays" so that you can stay on top of communication with your accounts.
  • Ease of use
  • I wish that you could import accounts like you can contacts.
  • I wish that you could track incoming emails the same as you do sent emails.
It is well suited for sales especially when you are held accountable for activity tracking. It also allows you to keep a log file on all of the contacts that you are working within your accounts. It makes you more organized for sure.
Read Heath Cockburn's full review
Rob Kennedy profile photo
November 01, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Playbooks is great"

Playbooks removes so many steps in my process. What would take 10 minutes now takes less than 1. Definitely can't imagine working without this tool. While Playbooks is a game-changer, there are some imperfections (all minor). Sometimes automatic emails take awhile to send. Time management! I want to spend my time having conversations with people, not entering data and searching for contacts. Playbooks saved the day.
  • Helps with time management
  • Helps with organization of prospect/customer data
  • The insights section links right to the company's linkedin page
  • Some auto emails do not send right away
  • Sometimes the analytics about who clicks links within emails is off
Anytime you need to make calls or send emails AND log them in CRM...Playbooks is useful.
Read Rob Kennedy's full review
Marguerite Halbig profile photo
October 16, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Time Management in no time!"

At this time Inside Sales is for our Acquisition and Account Development Phone Sales department.
Some of the problems it is addressing is time management, efficiency & productivity with quantity and quality of calls.
  • How quickly it dials the numbers for you
  • You can see who has opened up your emails and updates on the business with "View Insights"
  • Efficient in sending voice messages, and emails
  • Scheduling calls and pausing plays when out of office
  • I think it may be more effective if I could send the email out first, then when I see the client has opened the email, I can call them as soon as possible as I know they are in the office.
  • It would be nice if my week was pre-loaded for me so each day I have a set of tasks that need to be completed. As of now I have to load the accounts into InsideSales and that can be time consuming
  • The pop up with InsideSales is in front of vital information in Salesforce, and it can be distracting.
I had called a client over 5 times, and was going to give up, but InsideSales had me cued to call one last time. The client picked up the phone and I was able to get a large opportunity from it. I would have never tried calling/emailing that client that many times before InsideSales.
Read Marguerite Halbig's full review
Tony Grosso profile photo
October 08, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Playbooks = Home Run"

As part of the Inside Sales team, we use Playbooks with both current and Net New clients. Playbooks allows us to to be ultra-prescriptive with our plan of attack, while at the same time touching a mass amount of prospects, which has been a huge roadblock in the past. Playbooks ties together functionality with efficiency, by which I have personally increased the amount of pipeline opportunities week after week.
  • Tracks all activity.
  • Allow for healthy competition among colleagues.
  • Increases productivity, more touches, more responses, more sales.
  • Every once in a while can freeze up.
Playbooks works incredibly well when I am calling or emailing a large amount of people in similar roles and departments.
Read Tony Grosso's full review
Ryan Owens, MBA profile photo
October 08, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "A great tool for building pipelines"

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks is being used by the entire Inside Sales team. Before we had this tool, all prospecting and recording of those prospecting activities were done manually. Now we can spend more time making calls and sending emails to find new business and less time with administrative tasks. This also allows us to set cadences that work best for our customer base.
  • Creating email templates is very convenient. This way we don't have to start from scratch when we want to reuse a successful play.
  • Seeing the score and ranking keeps things competitive on the sales floor. We want to always be at the top of the leaderboard when it comes to the activity and talk time levels.
  • The business intelligence alerts are very important for me as I'm looking for any reason to call on a prospect.
  • There have been times of major lag and we've experienced crashing of the tool. This can really slow down the progress we are making.
  • I've had issues with pulling the recorded phone calls that I've made.
  • Sorting can sometimes not work if there are a certain number of contacts in the tool.
Playbooks is great for me as I'm prospecting to schools that we don't currently work with. My contact lists are limitless so being able to keep track and look back at past activity makes it easy to keep up. The integration with Salesforce is also incredibly helpful as it keeps track of how many touch points I have had with a prospect.
Read Ryan Owens, MBA's full review
Malvern Kirvin profile photo
October 05, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "No More Overthinking, Make a play and Crush it!"

This platform helped with our overall productivity as a marketing/sales team. We are able to be more efficient with our workflows when using Insidesales.com. Overall, we've had a huge spike in KPI's because Playbooks allows us to work and not think as much. The plays take out overthinking or forgetting a daily task.
  • The click to dial function and local presence numbers have allowed us to speak with more people.
  • The email analytics is amazing when it suggests the best time to email prospects.
  • Being able to collaborate email templates in one central location has really helped with team energy and messaging.
  • Creating custom players are a little difficult to do. That functionality needs to be simpler.
The upside to using playbooks has been the ability to not think as much and just work.
Read Malvern Kirvin's full review
November 23, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks: "ISDC Playbooks Review"

It is currently used by our inside sales teams. It helps us all with the organization of reaching out to customers about specific call campaigns as well as upcoming events we would like to invite them to. In the past we would struggle with keeping record of who we reached out to and what we discussed and this helps us stay organized and saves time.
  • One strength of Playbooks is it keeps me organized.
  • Another strength is it keeps me on pace to reach out to specific customers for different events in different geographies.
  • Another strength is the tool allows you to send marketing material and then you have a record of what you have sent them.
  • There does seem to be a lot of steps involved for each play when it would be nice to have fewer steps to send out an invite to an upcoming webinar.
  • It would also be great to have more VOD's that we could watch on our own time to learn more about the tool.
  • It would also be great to have the ability to see exactly when they open an email and forward it on.
It's well suited when I have an upcoming event in my territory and I need to invite hundreds of people but I don't typically have time to keep track of those people so the Playbooks feature is very helpful for that. Hopefully the tool will expand and have more features in the near future.
November 01, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks: "Inside Sales Playbooks review!"

It's being used by my department, the BDR organization. It's being used to address the difficulties that exist within an organization surrounding outreach and staying in touch with prospects. It's very difficult to stay up to date with each and every person you're reaching out to at all times, and Playbooks helps add some clarity in the noise.
  • Plays. Allowing you to set up and manage specific plays that are tailored to users, geographies, companies, etc
  • Ease of use: After learning how to get it set up, it's very easy to use and learn
  • Technology. The add-on is packed with technology and is easily added onto your CRM stack
  • Timing: Sometimes it is very slow
  • Install/re-install: Occasionally you need to uninstall and reinstall because the program encounters an error it cannot recover from (Usually related to not being able to disposition a call)
  • Tags: I wish tags would be associated with the plays in playbooks for other people besides management. It would be helpful to be able to search for plays by the tags associated
It is a good program for organizations that have long sales cycles and/or need to keep people in the loop about the company's progress, new releases, etc. It's also good for people who are targeting many different people at the same company. It would be less useful for an organization that is more focused on transnational or "one-time" sales.
October 16, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Great features; flexible"

InsideSales.com is used by the entire Inside Sales team at our company. This is for tracking communications and prospecting. I have people enrolled in plays and they do not fall off the radar if they are being catered to on InsideSales Playbooks. Calling and emailing is much easier when they're put into one contact and in a "play".
  • Various features of call and email: automated options (E.g. set to send tomorrow at 4 p.m.), recorded voicemails, etc.
  • Ability to share insights and plays - distribute knowledge or success with another team member.
  • Tracking of responses to the emails sent.
  • Email templates allow for formats to be pasted other than just text.
  • CRM integration is simple and easy.
  • Glitches almost weekly or every other week.
  • "NeuralSend", or smart send which should determine best read time, is sent at odd hours.
  • CRM integration disconnects randomly once every few weeks.
The tool is great for an Inside Sales team, prospecting engagements, campaigns, and follow-ups. Perhaps not the best for random sales communication especially mixed with an on-site visit, due to the inconsistency and lack of a prospecting/uniform set of communication need.
October 15, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Playbooks, necessary for time saving with effort tracking in SalesForce."

Playbooks is currently being used by our Inside Sales team at HQ. We've used it to help automate our tasks in calls and email marketing. It's helped us regain a lot of time in our work week because there is a strong integration with SalesForce.com. We no longer have to manually enter all of the calls we make or emails we send. This saves us hundreds of hours a week. Through the integrations we've been able to have other parts of the ecosystem still be able to support is in putting together dashboards on our activities taken daily, weekly, etc and it really helps is project our value to the organization.

The dialing platform is one of the best I've encountered. Within Salesforce we can simply click on a client's email or phone number to start an activity. This means the integration automatically creates a record of that effort which saves a lot of time. If a client forwards or reads an email we also get notifications of it within the platform. This helps us keep on top of their activity. The call settings also give us creativity with the caller IDs. Local presence is an excellent feature and helps us get clients on the phone.
  • Salesforce integration saves time and effort.
  • Call recordings are crucial for training and professional development.
  • Building call and email campaigns as a team help us creatively be pleasantly persistent.
  • The intelligence dashboard is difficult to manage and navigate. It essentially is an RSS feed based on the companies you've enrolled in Playbooks. It's initially smart but is a lot of information to go through.
  • We cannot effectively manage and sort through our plays. With a team of 30 people who all have 10s of plays we often have to sort through hundreds of plays in order to find what we want.
  • Sometimes call recordings don't come through correctly. This is especially annoying because it happens on the longer 30+ minute calls where you're liable to miss some key notes and would like to listen to a recording and retrace your steps.
Playbooks is good for high level client engagement in more specific campaigns based on persona and product. If you have a contact list that is too long you can clog up your workflow and pipeline which is really difficult to manage once you have too many plays going at once.
November 23, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "A Saleman's Dream"

InsideSales.com is being used by my company as a way to create sales plays and touchpoints along the customer buying journey. It allows for the user to contact prospects in a number of different ways.
  • Allows for me to create sales plays that can either be specific for an industry or company, but also generic for anyone.
  • Has the ability to let me know whether the phone number or email I am contacting is used often and lets me know when someone has opened an email or clicked on a link.
  • Has a Neural Send Feature which allows users to see what the best time of the day is to contact someone.
  • Functionality in the UK could be improved, the Neural Send feature is good but does not work properly in the UK.
  • Better functionality and fluidity with SFDC, sometimes it does not enroll users into a playbook properly.
  • Sometimes the dashboard does not load up my automated tasks properly and then makes me find each automated task manually.
It is well suited for anyone in an SDR or BDR role. As it allows for prospects to be identified and targetted properly. However it is not good in the scenario of when you are an account manager, as that is much more personal selling.
November 20, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Game changer"

Playbooks is being used by the Inside Sales team who follows up on marketing qualified leads as well as customers who request assistance through our technical team. By using Playbooks, we are able to generate plays based on the type of lead, and keep track of leads by utilizing the task feature.
  • Keeps track of leads by using Tasks.
  • Neural analytics helps determine the best time to reach out to the customer.
  • Automated emails helps keep things moving, even while you're away.
  • Sometimes the automated email process stops or does not schedule the email to be sent.
  • If you have too many contacts, it can lag a bit.
  • Clicking on a task will take you straight to the lead in your CRM rather than waiting for you to prompt it to.
Playbooks is well suited for companies that generate multiple leads at a time and need to track them. This helps stay on top of communication with the customer and identifies which leads are at the end of their life cycle to be closed out. There is the option to create custom plays based on the type of lead you're working with.
October 24, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "InsideSales.com is a great tool"

We use InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks within the SDR organization of our company. It is used to track daily activities of the SDR teams.
  • Organization - The ability to enroll prospects into plays allows for a more organized approach as calls are being made throughout the day.
  • Creating Plays - The ability to create a multi-cadenced play is extremely helpful with keeping on task and knowing how many touches you have had with each prospect.
  • Gamability - The idea that you can see what your peers have "earned" for points creates a new style of competition.
  • Importing from Salesforce, I find that Canadian contacts need to be double verified, it will add the contact to the Play but needs a second click into the edit screen to import the contact details.
  • Notifications tab is useful but could use more details around links clicked.
InsideSales.com is a great tool for the inbound sales development role, importing of contacts is very straightforward.
October 16, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "ISDC FTW!"

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks is used by our entire sales department. It addresses our needs regarding insights in to our individual contacts as well as the companies/institutions we reach out to as a whole.
  • The analytics for the timing of calls are ideal for clients in many time zones.
  • This tool integrates with our CRM (Salesforce) flawlessly.
  • The plays that are available the can be modified and edited on a case by case basis is a clutch feature.
  • There are a lot of updates that are pushed through that can slow down the user experience.
  • A potential way to send mass emails from lists in various forms: .xls etc
  • A way to look/edit contacts and apply already loaded contacts to different plays.
It is a great tool to reach out to a mass number of individuals and coordinate approaches/strategies to touch them all.
October 15, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Easy to Use Sales Tool"

The sales team at my company uses InsideSales.com to connect with clients for prospecting as well as daily engagement. Connection is via email or phone call and auto voicemails or emails can be created and sent out according to whatever time you select. It also integrates well with the CRM solution that is in place at the company.
  • Auto Emails - you can create and send emails at whatever time you think clients will read them.
  • Call with Local Presence - You can mask your phone number to that of the callers location to have a higher probability of that potential client picking up.
  • Integration - seamless with CRM.
  • The product lags at times when using Google Chrome. It can cause you to get a little frustrated, but nothing major.
I was able to contact my leads right away by creating specific plays for certain products my company sells. It allows you to hit your team number without the worry of having to rush to send individual emails out.
October 08, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks: "Insidesales.com Predictive Playbooks Review"

InsideSales is being used as a productivity driver within American Express currently within the account development departments. There was a need to automate the process and help streamline the day to day business of helping clients get the most out of their experience with American Express. It has addressed many needs in the short time I have had the privilege of using it. The main one of course was driving productivity with the click to dial option, as well as the cadence of the outreach from each client uploaded. The addition of the real-time ranking is a real productivity driver for people who are motivated by position. And of course being able to skip tasks, send emails, and set future appointments directly from InsideSales speeds up the process and allows your outreach to increase a great deal.
  • InsideSales is excellent at setting the cadence for your daily tasks and appointments.
  • The ability to load your clients' information the evening before so you can be ready when you come to work in the morning really speeds up the process of getting your day started.
  • And the convenience in being able to set appointments and send an email for almost every instance is helpful in reporting quickly after each call.
  • InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks should draw from CSP or any database holding a lead automatically so that each one does not have to be loaded manually and have to update contact information constantly.
  • The InsideSales side window should have an option on where the user would like to have it positioned on the screen.
  • Daily tasks should have more plays and options to load clients into so that there are many different opportunities to work throughout the day. Currently, we deal with only new leads until a successful play is executed. There should be more options to continue to work with in-progress clients and follow up with pipeline clients from successful plays.
  • If there was a stronger option on how to follow charges of clients in real-time in InsideSales that would be excellent.
The areas where InsideSales is well suited is in the area of working with a client completely. Having the functionality to be able to follow up adequately in many fashions allows us to not drop the ball with a client. The real-time ranking creates an immediate motivator for the end user to focus on productivity and drive results. Insidesales.com Predictive Playbooks has covered the plain on how to thoroughly engage the client as well as the user on a daily basis. There should be more plays, but I am positive these are coming. The opportunities are truly limitless with this program.
November 20, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "InsidesSales is worth it!"

It is being used across the whole organisation. It helps me manage my day to day duties. Sending pre-written emails can save time every day to allow me to spend more time calling.
  • Time Management
  • High Activity
  • Specific Targeting
  • The NeuralSend for the UK is very inaccurate and always chooses to send emails from 9 pm- 1 am. This is about 99% of times
  • I have tried NeuralSend.
  • If a play has been started, and the email is incorrect and if I update the information in InsideSales, it will still send to the previous email further on in the playbook which will make me have to re-add them in.
When I am targeting mass audiences or doing a specific campaign it is really helpful. Not as appropriate when I want to send targeted/personalised emails to 1-5 people.
July 21, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Make Account Outreach Most Effective"

I use InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks to reach out to new clients. It allows me to effectively connect with them via phone, email and social media interactions. InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks provides an easy road map to reach out to different contacts with the same message. Once you have added the targeted prospect into Predictive Playbooks, it is very easy to stay on top of the constant communication. The system advises you when to reach out them.
  • Provides a consistent out reach
  • Allows you to me more efficient in your workflow
  • Emails inside Playbooks have limited capabilities (ie changing fonts)
  • You can overload yourself with tasks if you put too many people into plays
  • Email tracking can be inaccurate at times
Predictive Playbooks is great to use when contacting new clients that you have never spoken with. It provides you the opportunity to make a good first interaction.

Predictive Playbooks may not be a great tool to use if you already have a current relationship with a client.
October 10, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks: "Inside Sales Review"

We use InsideSales to reach clients and InsideSales helps with efficiency in doing so
  • You just have to click and dial as opposed to manually dialing the number
  • There's voice mails in place that we have already recorded to send to each individual client if they do not pick up.
  • We can easily send emails without typing them up because emails are already pre-loaded.
  • Loading clients quickly to the play.
  • Sometimes there is a lag when switching to the next call
InsideSales is well suited when reaching clients. Prior to InsideSales we had to manually dial the numbers for our clients in order to reach them. Now it is just a simple press of a button.
Levell Exum profile photo
April 25, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Why InsideSales.com is a gamechanger for us!"

We currently use ISDC as our primary prospecting tool for our outbound lead generation activities. Currently it's being used by our commercial inside sales team and is being rolled out to our public sector team as well. We have also integrated the tool into our opportunities management of existing projects.
  • Provide great strategy around connecting with contacts, recommending multiple means of communication as well as timing.
  • Determines which methods, as well as times, that will likely have the highest success rates.
  • Tracks the engagement of contacts with respect to opening emails.
  • Provides insights around news, position changes, etc. of the companies we're prospecting.
  • Greater ability to modify emails, font and size of those emails.
  • Provide better tracking of prospecting multiple contacts within an account.
This tool is extremely well suited for outbound call campaigns. It does a great job of outlining a schedule around which to use multiple touches to connect with a prospect. It is also well suited for inbound lead follow up activities. InsideSales.com (ISDC) Predictive Playbooks is less appropriate for existing opportunity management within Cisco because the majority of our interactions are with partners who we're working multiple deals with. While it can be used for existing opportunity management, more customization and changes to plays are required.
Read Levell Exum's full review
Natasha Toccket profile photo
April 11, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "IDSC as a Cisco VSAM"

We are currently using ISDC within our department. I started the pilot in August of 2017 with a small team in commercial sales. Since then, we have rolled it out to the entire commercial sales team. The public sector team will be rolling it out to them as well.
Business need is addressed by being able to keep track of our deals that we have in the pipeline, and by using plays that reminds us to call the customer and reach out to the partner. In addition, it gives us plays to reach out to whitespace accounts to try to make traction with customers that we have not sold to before.
  • ISDC has been great for upside deals that we are tracking to keep on top of them and try to pull them in to commit.
  • ISDC has helped me to touch a lot of customers that I may not have been able to reach out to so quickly and easily without the tool.
  • ISDC has helped to clean out our contacts with SFDC but going through leads quickly and realizing that is not the correct contact and going to find who the correct contact is.
  • Need better leads through SFDC to put into plays so that we are able to expand out account pen rate.
  • Having ISDC and SFDC speak with Cisco ready and other reports to ensure that we know what the customer already HAS on their network and make it easier to build a player to cross-sell.
It is good when you have a small amount of time but you are trying to build a pipeline or get updates on deals. You can quickly and easily fly through some calls and emails in a short amount of time in between other calls and meetings that we have throughout the day.
Read Natasha Toccket's full review

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Scorecard Summary

About InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks aims to help SDRs and AEs quickly build closeable pipeline, by helping salespeople get a hold of more of the right people. InsideSales.com uses their A.I.-platform called Neuralytics to target likely buyers combined with their cadence engine to help sales reps consistently engage all of their prospects in a personalized way.

Just like Waze from Google helps drivers get to their destination quickly based on the data from other drivers, Neuralytics uses the collective knowledge of the Insidesales.com user base to help you build pipeline quickly. For example, Neuralytics can tell you which phone number or email address for a prospect is best, or the best time to call or email, based on the experience of others. Predictive Playbooks uses Neuralytics to gives sales reps an edge over their competition.

The Cadence engine works for small or large teams, global teams, and international calls. The product also conveniently syncs all activity data back to your CRM. Since sales reps only spend 18% of their time in CRM, it also works outside your CRM ... wherever your reps work.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Features

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Screenshots

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Video

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Downloadables

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Integrations

LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Owler, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM), Salesforce, MS Outlook

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Competitors