Reviews (1-25 of 65)
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "InsideSales: the essential tool for any serious sales org!"
- Ease of use/simplified UI/straightforward functionality
- Tracking engagement
- Updates need to be better signposted/integrated
- Salesforce integration not always the smoothest
- Maybe add option of differently aesthetic themes
- Email signatures are a nightmare to embed
- Managing a cadence. Playbooks clearly delineates a designed cadence with symbols and guides. Templates can be applied across the cadence (more on this later).
- Tracking team scores. Cold calling is gamified with Playbooks to keep team members competitive. For instance, making a call is worth one point, while marking a play as successful will net a user 5 points.
- Creating templates. Email templates are easy to create, disseminate to your team, label, and apply at your chosen cadence stage. Mail merge fields allow for very specific templates that will appeal to your leads. Playbooks integrates seamlessly with Outlook.
- More text formatting options in email templates, please. I like to get creative with strikethroughs, fonts, and so on. Currently, options are limited but very usable.
- Iron out the bugs. Occasionally Playbooks will bug out and, for instance, see you typing inexorably backward.
- When making an ad-hoc call the lead data portion of the screen is locked out, making it difficult to refer to notes (or select your lead in CRM) when making one of these calls. A UI fix is very welcome here!
Playbooks would be less suited to a mass marketing context where one-to-many communication is the name of the game.
In conclusion, if you have many leads - that require lots of calls and emails - Playbooks is highly recommended.
- Automation - Just imagine the refreshing feeling of not having to dump marketing data into Excel, and sort it a thousand ways before you think you have a game plan, or even worse having to open each individual lead in Dynamics to take action. I'm about to puke, please don't make me go back there :P
- Providing the services - rock star team to bring the product to life.
- Dynamics 365 Integration - Try to find another tool that is this good that integrates with Dynamics CRM
- Ease of use - I'm a single user and I can manage the system myself.
- Including all of the integration features that SalesForce, but it's coming.
Nobody is getting out of my pipeline no matter how crowded it gets.
I think it help us stay on track and makes sure were are following up on our last touch in a timely manner.
- Easy to set up
- Speeds up workflow
- Being able to move back and forth from different plays
- To work contacts that are not in Playbooks and send emails you might have to log out
- Need more options when dispositioning calls
- sometimes it won't send the email right away and you have to click a drop down and specifically hit a tab that sends the email
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Playbooks has made me more efficient at my job! Very easy to use!"
- Activity and email tracking. When sending an email or making a call it will automatically log the activities in the CRM.
- Pipeline Management - it allows you to schedule out calls and emails "plays" so that you can stay on top of communication with your accounts.
- Ease of use
- I wish that you could import accounts like you can contacts.
- I wish that you could track incoming emails the same as you do sent emails.
- Helps with time management
- Helps with organization of prospect/customer data
- The insights section links right to the company's linkedin page
- Some auto emails do not send right away
- Sometimes the analytics about who clicks links within emails is off
Some of the problems it is addressing is time management, efficiency & productivity with quantity and quality of calls.
- How quickly it dials the numbers for you
- You can see who has opened up your emails and updates on the business with "View Insights"
- Efficient in sending voice messages, and emails
- Scheduling calls and pausing plays when out of office
- I think it may be more effective if I could send the email out first, then when I see the client has opened the email, I can call them as soon as possible as I know they are in the office.
- It would be nice if my week was pre-loaded for me so each day I have a set of tasks that need to be completed. As of now I have to load the accounts into InsideSales and that can be time consuming
- The pop up with InsideSales is in front of vital information in Salesforce, and it can be distracting.
- Creating email templates is very convenient. This way we don't have to start from scratch when we want to reuse a successful play.
- Seeing the score and ranking keeps things competitive on the sales floor. We want to always be at the top of the leaderboard when it comes to the activity and talk time levels.
- The business intelligence alerts are very important for me as I'm looking for any reason to call on a prospect.
- There have been times of major lag and we've experienced crashing of the tool. This can really slow down the progress we are making.
- I've had issues with pulling the recorded phone calls that I've made.
- Sorting can sometimes not work if there are a certain number of contacts in the tool.
- The click to dial function and local presence numbers have allowed us to speak with more people.
- The email analytics is amazing when it suggests the best time to email prospects.
- Being able to collaborate email templates in one central location has really helped with team energy and messaging.
- Creating custom players are a little difficult to do. That functionality needs to be simpler.
- One strength of Playbooks is it keeps me organized.
- Another strength is it keeps me on pace to reach out to specific customers for different events in different geographies.
- Another strength is the tool allows you to send marketing material and then you have a record of what you have sent them.
- There does seem to be a lot of steps involved for each play when it would be nice to have fewer steps to send out an invite to an upcoming webinar.
- It would also be great to have more VOD's that we could watch on our own time to learn more about the tool.
- It would also be great to have the ability to see exactly when they open an email and forward it on.
- Plays. Allowing you to set up and manage specific plays that are tailored to users, geographies, companies, etc
- Ease of use: After learning how to get it set up, it's very easy to use and learn
- Technology. The add-on is packed with technology and is easily added onto your CRM stack
- Timing: Sometimes it is very slow
- Install/re-install: Occasionally you need to uninstall and reinstall because the program encounters an error it cannot recover from (Usually related to not being able to disposition a call)
- Tags: I wish tags would be associated with the plays in playbooks for other people besides management. It would be helpful to be able to search for plays by the tags associated
- Various features of call and email: automated options (E.g. set to send tomorrow at 4 p.m.), recorded voicemails, etc.
- Ability to share insights and plays - distribute knowledge or success with another team member.
- Tracking of responses to the emails sent.
- Email templates allow for formats to be pasted other than just text.
- CRM integration is simple and easy.
- Glitches almost weekly or every other week.
- "NeuralSend", or smart send which should determine best read time, is sent at odd hours.
- CRM integration disconnects randomly once every few weeks.
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Playbooks, necessary for time saving with effort tracking in SalesForce."
The dialing platform is one of the best I've encountered. Within Salesforce we can simply click on a client's email or phone number to start an activity. This means the integration automatically creates a record of that effort which saves a lot of time. If a client forwards or reads an email we also get notifications of it within the platform. This helps us keep on top of their activity. The call settings also give us creativity with the caller IDs. Local presence is an excellent feature and helps us get clients on the phone.
- Salesforce integration saves time and effort.
- Call recordings are crucial for training and professional development.
- Building call and email campaigns as a team help us creatively be pleasantly persistent.
- The intelligence dashboard is difficult to manage and navigate. It essentially is an RSS feed based on the companies you've enrolled in Playbooks. It's initially smart but is a lot of information to go through.
- We cannot effectively manage and sort through our plays. With a team of 30 people who all have 10s of plays we often have to sort through hundreds of plays in order to find what we want.
- Sometimes call recordings don't come through correctly. This is especially annoying because it happens on the longer 30+ minute calls where you're liable to miss some key notes and would like to listen to a recording and retrace your steps.
- Allows for me to create sales plays that can either be specific for an industry or company, but also generic for anyone.
- Has the ability to let me know whether the phone number or email I am contacting is used often and lets me know when someone has opened an email or clicked on a link.
- Has a Neural Send Feature which allows users to see what the best time of the day is to contact someone.
- Functionality in the UK could be improved, the Neural Send feature is good but does not work properly in the UK.
- Better functionality and fluidity with SFDC, sometimes it does not enroll users into a playbook properly.
- Sometimes the dashboard does not load up my automated tasks properly and then makes me find each automated task manually.
- Keeps track of leads by using Tasks.
- Neural analytics helps determine the best time to reach out to the customer.
- Automated emails helps keep things moving, even while you're away.
- Sometimes the automated email process stops or does not schedule the email to be sent.
- If you have too many contacts, it can lag a bit.
- Clicking on a task will take you straight to the lead in your CRM rather than waiting for you to prompt it to.
- Organization - The ability to enroll prospects into plays allows for a more organized approach as calls are being made throughout the day.
- Creating Plays - The ability to create a multi-cadenced play is extremely helpful with keeping on task and knowing how many touches you have had with each prospect.
- Gamability - The idea that you can see what your peers have "earned" for points creates a new style of competition.
- Importing from Salesforce, I find that Canadian contacts need to be double verified, it will add the contact to the Play but needs a second click into the edit screen to import the contact details.
- Notifications tab is useful but could use more details around links clicked.
- The analytics for the timing of calls are ideal for clients in many time zones.
- This tool integrates with our CRM (Salesforce) flawlessly.
- The plays that are available the can be modified and edited on a case by case basis is a clutch feature.
- There are a lot of updates that are pushed through that can slow down the user experience.
- A potential way to send mass emails from lists in various forms: .xls etc
- A way to look/edit contacts and apply already loaded contacts to different plays.
- Auto Emails - you can create and send emails at whatever time you think clients will read them.
- Call with Local Presence - You can mask your phone number to that of the callers location to have a higher probability of that potential client picking up.
- Integration - seamless with CRM.
- The product lags at times when using Google Chrome. It can cause you to get a little frustrated, but nothing major.
- InsideSales is excellent at setting the cadence for your daily tasks and appointments.
- The ability to load your clients' information the evening before so you can be ready when you come to work in the morning really speeds up the process of getting your day started.
- And the convenience in being able to set appointments and send an email for almost every instance is helpful in reporting quickly after each call.
- InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks should draw from CSP or any database holding a lead automatically so that each one does not have to be loaded manually and have to update contact information constantly.
- The InsideSales side window should have an option on where the user would like to have it positioned on the screen.
- Daily tasks should have more plays and options to load clients into so that there are many different opportunities to work throughout the day. Currently, we deal with only new leads until a successful play is executed. There should be more options to continue to work with in-progress clients and follow up with pipeline clients from successful plays.
- If there was a stronger option on how to follow charges of clients in real-time in InsideSales that would be excellent.
- Time Management
- High Activity
- Specific Targeting
- The NeuralSend for the UK is very inaccurate and always chooses to send emails from 9 pm- 1 am. This is about 99% of times
- I have tried NeuralSend.
- If a play has been started, and the email is incorrect and if I update the information in InsideSales, it will still send to the previous email further on in the playbook which will make me have to re-add them in.
- Easy to use
- Provides a consistent out reach
- Allows you to me more efficient in your workflow
- Emails inside Playbooks have limited capabilities (ie changing fonts)
- You can overload yourself with tasks if you put too many people into plays
- Email tracking can be inaccurate at times
Predictive Playbooks may not be a great tool to use if you already have a current relationship with a client.
- You just have to click and dial as opposed to manually dialing the number
- There's voice mails in place that we have already recorded to send to each individual client if they do not pick up.
- We can easily send emails without typing them up because emails are already pre-loaded.
- Loading clients quickly to the play.
- Sometimes there is a lag when switching to the next call
- Provide great strategy around connecting with contacts, recommending multiple means of communication as well as timing.
- Determines which methods, as well as times, that will likely have the highest success rates.
- Tracks the engagement of contacts with respect to opening emails.
- Provides insights around news, position changes, etc. of the companies we're prospecting.
- Greater ability to modify emails, font and size of those emails.
- Provide better tracking of prospecting multiple contacts within an account.
Business need is addressed by being able to keep track of our deals that we have in the pipeline, and by using plays that reminds us to call the customer and reach out to the partner. In addition, it gives us plays to reach out to whitespace accounts to try to make traction with customers that we have not sold to before.
- ISDC has been great for upside deals that we are tracking to keep on top of them and try to pull them in to commit.
- ISDC has helped me to touch a lot of customers that I may not have been able to reach out to so quickly and easily without the tool.
- ISDC has helped to clean out our contacts with SFDC but going through leads quickly and realizing that is not the correct contact and going to find who the correct contact is.
- Need better leads through SFDC to put into plays so that we are able to expand out account pen rate.
- Having ISDC and SFDC speak with Cisco ready and other reports to ensure that we know what the customer already HAS on their network and make it easier to build a player to cross-sell.
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Scorecard Summary
About InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks aims to help SDRs and AEs quickly build closeable pipeline, by helping salespeople get a hold of more of the right people. InsideSales.com uses their A.I.-platform called Neuralytics to target likely buyers combined with their cadence engine to help sales reps consistently engage all of their prospects in a personalized way.
Just like Waze from Google helps drivers get to their destination quickly based on the data from other drivers, Neuralytics uses the collective knowledge of the Insidesales.com user base to help you build pipeline quickly. For example, Neuralytics can tell you which phone number or email address for a prospect is best, or the best time to call or email, based on the experience of others. Predictive Playbooks uses Neuralytics to gives sales reps an edge over their competition.
The Cadence engine works for small or large teams, global teams, and international calls. The product also conveniently syncs all activity data back to your CRM. Since sales reps only spend 18% of their time in CRM, it also works outside your CRM ... wherever your reps work.
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Screenshots
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Video
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Downloadables
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Integrations
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Competitors
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||Global, North America, South America, Europe, Asia|