- Automation - Just imagine the refreshing feeling of not having to dump marketing data into Excel, and sort it a thousand ways before you think you have a game plan, or even worse having to open each individual lead in Dynamics to take action. I'm about to puke, please don't make me go back there :P
- Providing the services - rock star team to bring the product to life.
- Dynamics 365 Integration - Try to find another tool that is this good that integrates with Dynamics CRM
- Ease of use - I'm a single user and I can manage the system myself.
- Including all of the integration features that SalesForce, but it's coming.
Nobody is getting out of my pipeline no matter how crowded it gets.
- Provide great strategy around connecting with contacts, recommending multiple means of communication as well as timing.
- Determines which methods, as well as times, that will likely have the highest success rates.
- Tracks the engagement of contacts with respect to opening emails.
- Provides insights around news, position changes, etc. of the companies we're prospecting.
- Greater ability to modify emails, font and size of those emails.
- Provide better tracking of prospecting multiple contacts within an account.
Business need is addressed by being able to keep track of our deals that we have in the pipeline, and by using plays that reminds us to call the customer and reach out to the partner. In addition, it gives us plays to reach out to whitespace accounts to try to make traction with customers that we have not sold to before.
- ISDC has been great for upside deals that we are tracking to keep on top of them and try to pull them in to commit.
- ISDC has helped me to touch a lot of customers that I may not have been able to reach out to so quickly and easily without the tool.
- ISDC has helped to clean out our contacts with SFDC but going through leads quickly and realizing that is not the correct contact and going to find who the correct contact is.
- Need better leads through SFDC to put into plays so that we are able to expand out account pen rate.
- Having ISDC and SFDC speak with Cisco ready and other reports to ensure that we know what the customer already HAS on their network and make it easier to build a player to cross-sell.
Best way to market to prospects in my role, allows me to have a great workflow and pick up where I left off if needed.
- Email campaigns - very easy to set up and looks perfect
- Calling schedule to ensure you call AND email effectively over a multi touch campagin
- Voicemails - great feature!
- Adding folks to plays - may be an easier way
- Get overall daily / weekly score that our organization is trying to hit and provide that score to each rep - each day to track and set goals
Essentially, InsideSales allows the BDR team to deliver relevant, targeted messaging to relevant prospects, at scale.
- Easily navigable user interface.
- Integration with Salesforce, easy to import leads into InsideSales.
- Templates and merge fields make tailored messaging very easy to do.
- Sometimes the user interface stops working - some buttons become unresponsive.
- Sometimes the font in the email that sends is different to the font you chose; also font sizing can be different for no apparent reason.
- When you are looking back over your previous emails you receive a notification that the prospect has read the email, when really it was yourself. This also happens when reading bouncebacks.
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Playbooks Application for Account Management – PoC Initial and Continued Outreach"
- The flow when running a play is very comfortable, the interface make sit easy to progress from play to play while reading the briefing prior to actually creating an outreach.
- Having the ability to assemble a 'play' and implement it into our outreach, then analyze whether our messaging is successful or not has been valuable. We love the ability to pivot should we see the need to adjust our messaging mid-play.
- Most of our time is spent analyzing and reviewing our territory, personas, and the like.. this feature has enabled us to spend more time reaching out to our contacts and less time combing through data.
- Play management could see some improvement. Right now it can be challenging to add contacts to a particular play due to multiple plays stacking up in the selection box. A folser system would be valuable. The developers at InsideSales have shown a willingness to take customers' input and turn it into usable features. So I anticipate enhancements from a play cataloging standpoint are on the horizon.
- Managing future plays can be improved, it's important for folks using PB to maintain an accurate map of their day. So knowing how many plays are on the books for upcoming days/weeks is very important.
- An alert once a play has been completed is needed. Right now, when a contact reaches the end of their selected play the user is not notified. It is the responsibility of the user to notice that the step is the last one, and when moving through contacts in a 'blitz' environment, it's easy to miss.
- Setting initial meetings with new contacts.
- Following up on trial scenarios.
- Outreach to contacts in expanded segments
- Continued outreach to existing contacts for updated product/industry information
- Specifically targeted messaging
- Direct point-to-point outreach
- Sharing data points that relate the contact directly
- Playbooks integrates well with CRM software.
- The ability to call internationally is a huge plus as I deal with a global market.
- Local presence within the United States is great.
- The local presence does not work outside of the United States.
- I would like the ability to sort my leads by "area of interest" or product
- I would also like the ability to sort my leads by area of the world. (time zone)
- With Playbooks, it allows you to customize when and how to touch the prospects which helps with all various type levels of prospects. From your C level down to your admin, you can customize Playbooks with how to speak and market to them.
- The playbooks automation helps by touching multiple prospects of the same industry and title. It gives you a broad aspect to gain more responses.
- Power dialer within Playbooks helps save time when calling multiple tasks in one sitting. It may only cut off 1/2 a second but adds up to minutes which leads to hours within the year that you can use to better your sales.
- When automation is used and plays are set, then when a prospect responds, their is no automatic pause for the play. Like when the customer says"please stop emailing me" but we do not get to reply in time, or if it is a positive reply, the prospect still receives another email because the task is set to 1 day or we did not get to them in time before the auto-email sends. Adding an auto pause feature when a prospect replies would help exponentially.
- When using Playbooks and adding in contacts from the account page 50% of the time it will log you out of SFDC and you will have to disconnect and reconnect. Not sure if this is an update error or a programming error.
- When exporting reports to Excel feature, maybe Playbooks can put an import version because with the lead and contact view on SFDC we cannot create certain mass import lists because it does not include what we want in the report.
- Helps us gather all the data for an inbound and outbound effort in one place
- Easy to use, user-friendly, and can gather every step of a sales process
- Great tool to generate data reporting within SFDC
- Make the prospecting very easily and trackable
- There is often an issue with inside sales covering the wrong part of the page when used in collaboration with Sales Navigator - can be done differently
- Inside Sales should also be being able to acknowledge what has been sent on Linkedin as a touch contact within a play
- It's lacking the change of the order of a play or the content in a play once it's done
- It would be nice to be able to track the reply once a customer has been answering - a bit like Hubspot is doing it
- Tasks - keep me focused on the right people at the right time
- Follow up and continued touch points to keep in front of customers and prospects
- Expand out presence with our customers - expand technologies that are used by our customer base
- Find net new customers by a particular technology that can impact their buisness
- It glitches out sometimes and drops out of plays
- More flexibility to skip steps and go back
- Allows me to create my own email template & easy access for quick electronic communication
- 1 click quick easy access to customer LinkedIN profiles
- Collaborates all pertinent customer information into an easily viewable section
- A good disposition section to document the outcome of each contact
- Large section for putting notes
- Easy to edit customer information
- The program itself is great & they are constantly making it better
- I don't have any recommendations that would make the program any better then it already is - It's Great!
- Email templates are a great way to get a message out quickly.
- Call scripts are convenient if you dont like to "freestyle" your calls.
- Pre-recorded voicemails are great if you typically leave the same general VM. Record then leave a full voicemail at the click of a button. Huge time saver.
- Has errors every now and again such as a continuous loading screen or some leads showing up as DNC when thats not entirely true.
- There's something called a "Neural score" Which will tell you how likely a lead is to answer. This is inaccurate due to gatekeepers. they can answer but you will get the same answer from them each time. (Not in at the moment. Send an email. etc.) provides false hope.
- If there is not an Email associated, you will have to physically skip the step. This is a small inconvenience but the time it takes to work around this issue adds up. Playbooks should just know that there is no Email and auto-skip the step and allow to input an Email when you can.
- Playbooks help keep a consistent flow for the representative to follow day to day.
- Playbooks help provide insight into the prospect quickly before contacting them
- Playbooks help representatives track how they are stack ranked against their peers.
- Noticed bugs with businesses corresponding with time zones
- Noticed leads being worked within the program that had already recently been contacted
- Noticed there could have been more filter options for narrowing down prospect information
- Easy to use
- Provides a consistent out reach
- Allows you to me more efficient in your workflow
- Emails inside Playbooks have limited capabilities (ie changing fonts)
- You can overload yourself with tasks if you put too many people into plays
- Email tracking can be inaccurate at times
Predictive Playbooks may not be a great tool to use if you already have a current relationship with a client.
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "InsideSales Predictive Playbooks has helped me reach more customers efficiently!"
- Click to dial
- Share email templates
- Keep a standard, repeatable cadence to reach your audience
- I've had instances where I was unable to add a contact to a play
- I've had issues formatting the text in emails
- Neural Score - Which actions are most imminent
- Streamlined Messaging - preloaded emails, voicemails that align to why you are contacting the customer
- Share - Allows you to create your own messaging and share it with your team for them to use or manipulate
- Duplicate leads or plays for accounts
- Too many steps to mark a play as successful and remove from your queue
- Doesn't show the last email messaging you sent to the contact unless you used the preloaded one in the play
Not Suited for the multiple calls and sync ups throughout the sales process of deals.
- Schedule your day and keep you on track as it is easy to get in a lull at an office job this task/completion methodology definitely helps.
- Have preset templates to efficiently get your tasks done throughout the day.
- Playbooks help to let you know when clients actually open an email and how they are interacting with it. This can help with timing of calls and follow-ups based on them receiving your emails.
- Sometimes plays/ tasks will occur multiple times after completion but that's my only complaint.
- It provides us with a process that we can follow to connect to more to customers.
- I have been able to get better responses from the customer by using a play I created in the InsideSales tool.
- I would like to be able to see what plays a contact has been enrolled into.
- I would like to see a dashboard for all plays that I could click on and see who has been enrolled into a play, and what the result was.
- Creating Plays that are able to be used by entire teams or all of an operation. Teams, and even individual reps, can create a Play that makes sense for their territory's sales cycle
- The alerts that show sellers when one of their emails has been opened/read by a customer, so the seller can connect in real-time
- Connecting with Linkedin Sales Navigator for Insights provides outstanding visibility into a contact, without having to leave SF.com
- Local presence dialing
- Pre-recorded voicemails allow sellers to move to the next call faster
- The occasional update can log sellers out and cause a bit of confusion of how to get back in (which has been addressed for us with SSO)
- The communication and logging of certain fields in SF.com has a few hurdles, but is able to be addressed manually
- We have struggled getting the gamification dashboards to work with our internal TV broadcast system
- Creating email templates is very convenient. This way we don't have to start from scratch when we want to reuse a successful play.
- Seeing the score and ranking keeps things competitive on the sales floor. We want to always be at the top of the leaderboard when it comes to the activity and talk time levels.
- The business intelligence alerts are very important for me as I'm looking for any reason to call on a prospect.
- There have been times of major lag and we've experienced crashing of the tool. This can really slow down the progress we are making.
- I've had issues with pulling the recorded phone calls that I've made.
- Sorting can sometimes not work if there are a certain number of contacts in the tool.
- Makes customer follow up a breeze with the sales cadence structure!
- Click to Call
- Seamless integration with Salesforce
- Customer Support
- Transparency with software updates
- Sometimes the calls drop
- Implementation length
It takes more time than it should to add people and take people out of Playbooks. Tons of clicks.
- The team is very good at responding to user feedback.
- The application does a very good job organizing data.
- The application is very user friendly.
- Their application has a tendency to have various glitches that change from time to time.
- There is a do not call list in the application that does not correspond to Salesforce.
- Occasionally there is a lag in the process of adding new leads to the application.
- You cannot reschedule a step in your cadence for a specific time of day.
- Organizes cold contact into touch plans
- Allows you to take notes on each individual contact
- Integrates with Salesforce
- Reducing bugs and downtime of certain features
- Improving the time for a page to load on Salesforce
- Making notes on a given prospect searchable by keyword
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Scorecard Summary
About InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks aims to help SDRs and AEs quickly build closeable pipeline, by helping salespeople get a hold of more of the right people. InsideSales.com uses their A.I.-platform called Neuralytics to target likely buyers combined with their cadence engine to help sales reps consistently engage all of their prospects in a personalized way.
Just like Waze from Google helps drivers get to their destination quickly based on the data from other drivers, Neuralytics uses the collective knowledge of the Insidesales.com user base to help you build pipeline quickly. For example, Neuralytics can tell you which phone number or email address for a prospect is best, or the best time to call or email, based on the experience of others. Predictive Playbooks uses Neuralytics to gives sales reps an edge over their competition.
The Cadence engine works for small or large teams, global teams, and international calls. The product also conveniently syncs all activity data back to your CRM. Since sales reps only spend 18% of their time in CRM, it also works outside your CRM ... wherever your reps work.
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Screenshots
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Video
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Downloadables
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Integrations
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Competitors
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||Global, North America, South America, Europe, Asia|
|Supported Languages: ||English|