Reviews (1-25 of 124)
- Keeps track of what part of the cadence you are at with each account.
- Lists every account that you have to email or call that day.
- Is able to schedule calls and put them on your calendar.
- Would like to be able to navigate from one list by simply clicking the next task instead of it taking me to newly assigned
- Would love it if we could use it to keep track of accounts where we have already reached a decision maker.
- Make it so that when there is a call scheduled it will make it more visible, sometimes the notifications are easy to miss.
- Playbooks does a great job of letting reps know when phone numbers are not a working number.
- Playbooks does a great job being able to be tailored to your specific organization or business.
- Playbooks does a great job of having a very friendly user experience.
- Playbooks could do better at being able to send emails while still being on the phone with the merchant.
- Playbooks could work better if it would link to Yesware.
- It would be nice to ad hoc emails and schedule them just as you would with calls.
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Predictive Playbooks is a great solution for ease & time management of prospecting!"
- Organization with tasks - Playbooks tells reps what step they are on with each account
- Keeping reps focused & accountable - now, they know exactly what is expected of them for that day
- Time efficiency - realizing what accounts to continue working, and what accounts to stop working
- The ability to filter specific plays or pieces of information so that it's more user-friendly for the overall organization. Essentially, more room to customize the organization of accounts and how you're working them.
- The initial onboarding process of accounts results in high levels of tasks - the ability to break these down in an easier way to help with time management would be helpful.
- Ability to send pre-recorded voicemails.
- Ability to send emails at a high rate and have the track-ability of effectiveness.
- Really easy, intuitive user experience. It only took a day or two to get used to.
- In the optional notes section a drop down with commonly used notes would be helpful.
- It's bugged out a few times where I've had to restart it.
- Can't send mass personalized emails at the moment.
- It let's you know exactly where you are in the sales process.
- It allows you to quickly send out emails so you can get through a large number of leads efficiently.
- Organizes merchant contact information so you know exactly which phone number to call next and which number has already been contacted.
- I feel my computer has overall slowed down since downloading Playbooks.
- Sometimes I would rather just keep calling instead of sending an email. Not every lead has the same cadence.
- Requires additional clicks and loading which can be kind of annoying.
It has helped when I am working several different accounts that are all in different steps of the process. Playbooks allows me to pick up right where I left off.
- Keeps track of accounts
- Allows prioritization of accounts
- Enables Filtering dependent on progress
- Sending emails on one chain
- Allowing emails to be sent while on calls
- Changing interface for phone numbers
- It helps to organize cadence and make sure that new accounts do not fall through the cracks if you were unable to reach someone on the first attempt.
- It is fast moving and helps me to make more dials and activity through the day, ultimately equaling to more sales.
- If you have an account with more than one phone number and are wanting to call them all, it can be a bit of a hassle as you have to add the activity in before moving to make another call. The reporting can get messy as it is not a simple step.
- You are unable to send emails while on the phone, you have to wait until you hang up to compose an email.
- There is no undo button on emails. Since adding this tool, I have sent a few emails with "unknown" in the name fields and have not had a quick way to recall them.
- Having a pre-set a 10 day cadence where we know what is expected on each of those days throughout the prospecting period. Whether that be a call, email, or even both.
- Being able to insert our own personal templates into the email portion of it all to allows us to be more personable.
- Being able to import accounts easily.
- Being able to go back into editing a task that has been done, such as an email, and being able to bump that same thread could be helpful.
- Being aware of new accounts.
- Not having to insert a note each time we are skipping a step.
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Playbooks has greatly helped my productivity as a rep!"
- Reminding reps each day what accounts they need to call.
- Showing reps exactly where they are in their cadence with accounts to make sure they are on their A game whenever they go into a call.
- Sets up the process for later steps such as Presenting and getting to know as much about a business as possible.
- I wish it had the ability to automatically link to the account we are working when we pull it up in Salesforce instead of having to click View.
- I wish that Playbooks could also help with our cadence for further processes such as the needs assessment and presentation.
- I wish we could create our own "Play" with what works best for us.
- Playbooks has helped me complete tasks more efficiently than before by scheduling them for me and reminding me of them quicker.
- Playbooks has made emailing faster by automatically filling in templates.
- Playbooks has eliminated having to have a ton of tabs of accounts open at once.
- I wish Playbooks saved the comments I made when dispositioning calls so I didn't have to always type "DM not in" or "left message w/ GK".
- I wish Playbooks opened our salesforce view a little quicker when going through accounts.
- I wish calling multiple numbers on one account was a little smoother.
Playbooks may not make sense if you don't have large books of accounts, or if you do not follow a cadence/prefer to have a cadence preset for you.
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Prospecting via email and phone made quicker and more efficient"
- Easily provides a way to call and email businesses without overthinking the process.
- Pulls pertinent information from the Salesforce platform for ease of access.
- Saves email templates on the same interface.
- The use of this tool initially slows down the sales process but it improves with time.
- Alphabetical and numerical template organization is not currently available.
- Playbooks has a clear and easy to use interface that is simple to learn and master in just a few days.
- Playbooks makes it easier to complete tasks like follow-up call reminders, sending quick emails, etc.
- Playbooks also creates an easy to follow cadence for reps who need a clear and concise plan of action to attack certain accounts.
- Playbooks can be rather slow when loading, especially when transitioning from Salesforce page to Salesforce page.
- Customization could be better. It would be nice to be able to create our own cadence for specific accounts, or to sort by specific categories when viewing all my tasks for the day.
- We've had a few bugs being able to completely remove accounts from Playbooks despite them not qualifying to be in the tool at all.
- Manages the cadence
- Gives call reminders
- Gives a "to-do" list for the day
- Being able to have more control over the accounts in the playbooks cadence.
- Having a play for after reaching the decision maker.
- It provides a prescriptive cadence for newly assigned accounts and ones being prospected.
- It helps reps reach more DMs in a shorter period of time.
- It helps reps organize accounts they're prospecting.
- Allowing reps to perform multiple tasks at one ie email and call at the same time.
- More sortable functions to better organize and prioritize.
- Quicker load time between actions.
- Automatically uploads your Newly Assigned leads and places them in Step 1 of a 7 Step cadence.
- Schedules your next touch and funnels it into your routine automatically.
- Increases your productivity by automatically prompting an email template of your choice following a phone call.
- I would like if I could customize the order that my cadence is set up. I prefer 3-4 calls before sending an email.
- It's difficult to sort my accounts manually. I prefer sorting using list views like Salesforce provides.
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Playbooks is great! Definitely the direction the sales field needs to be headed."
- Awesome job at task management!
- Great job at organizational and calendar scheduling.
- Takes away the manual aspect of the day to day, makes my day much cleaner and efficient!
- The template aspect for emails is quite congested.
- When you type in the placeholder value and backspace, often times it erases too much of the message.
- Filter my accounts - I love the filter feature. Being able to sort by step, time zone, segmentation, etc. It makes it very easy to call similar accounts all in a row.
- One stop shop - I love that all of my prospecting accounts and their progress is all clear and concise. Aside from additional appointments I have, all my accounts are organized for me.
- Dialing - Dialing has been very seamless for me and I have not had any issues.
- Pausing accounts - I love that I am able to pause accounts. Very awesome feature for when I was on vacation/my merchants are.
- Syncing time - it sometimes takes a while for information I add into Salesforce to sync. Specifically emails, when I get a new email on the phone and want to email right away, it is annoying to have to wait. Adding an "add email" feature in the task itself would be nice.
- Emails - I wish we could 'favorite' certain templates, making them easier to pick out right away. I also wish we could unsend messages like Gmail. If I make a mistake it stinks I can't bring it back really quick.
- I almost wish it could sort all of my acounts, prospecting and accounts further in my pipeline.
- InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks is easy to navigate and sort through daily tasks. They can be sorted by step number in play, timezone, segmentation, etc. This saves time when going through daily tasks.
- InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks integrates with Gmail and our CRM - Salesforce to ensure that all emails and calls are accounted for and that there is no duplicate activity.
- InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks allows you to skip steps in a play or remove accounts from plays and schedule calls in plays so that you are able to customize your play by account.
- When InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks was first integrated, there was a very tedious manual process for updated accounts on our CRM to Playbooks. It did not help with time management. A more seamless integration process would be helpful.
- We are unable to undo emails sent through InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks.
- Loading accounts on our CRM take a while if loaded through InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks.
- Playbooks helps manage my day. I know exactly how many calls I'm going to make and how many emails I have to send.
- Playbooks makes me more productive. I work mainly out of Playbooks so I only need a few tabs open on my browser. Working strictly through playbooks allows me to get things done very quickly.
- Playbooks has made my metrics go up. Following plays makes sure I touch each account enough to set more appointments and ultimately close more contracts.
- With email templates, I'd prefer to have a section where we can favorite things. There is a "frequently used" area but it doesn't seem to be very accurate as some templates I've never used are in there.
- I like that Playbooks sets up my day for me by having all of my prospecting work in one place.
- Playbooks has all of the account information in one place, so I can change phone numbers and email addresses simply.
- I like that Playbooks is easy to navigate through, so I can filter accounts based on time zone and step of the cadence.
- Playbooks is really simple but can sometimes restrict from staying in one step. So if I want to do everything on the last step of my cadence it is a little harder to navigate.
- Occasionally an account will re-upload or not upload to Playbooks because of a different mode of communication. For example, if someone is contacted via email, their account will stay in the cadence until I manually delete it.
- If I send multiple emails to the same person, the emails do not go into the same thread. This forces me to skip some emails and send them manually.
- Great organization
- Timely reminders
- Smooth transitioning
- Hard to make multiple calls with same account
- Some accounts get re-sent over and go through the play twice
- Some accounts don't automatically go into Playbooks
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "How to get reps to follow a cadence without even trying..."
- The call recordings are so easy to access and use and view, and as a manager this helps immensely in coaching our reps and ensuring that they are following protocols.
- The pre-recorded voicemails help my reps not get burnt out when very few of their contacts are answering the phone. I feel that it takes a lot of the repetitive nature out of that aspect.
- Gamifying the cadence process in getting in contact with a lead makes it so that our reps feel accomplished even if they just have made a "play". It creates little wins throughout the day, and bite sized goals.
- I feel that at this point, it isn't extremely useful for after getting in contact, which needs a bit more structure in our sales org as well. I would love to see more intuitive plays made for follow ups on contacted businesses.
- I would like more data and reporting on my end as a manager that is easy to view.
- There are still some kinks to be worked out, but I see quick action taken on a lot of the little things and that is good to see.
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Scorecard Summary
About InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks aims to help SDRs and AEs quickly build closeable pipeline, by helping salespeople get a hold of more of the right people. InsideSales.com uses their A.I.-platform called Neuralytics to target likely buyers combined with their cadence engine to help sales reps consistently engage all of their prospects in a personalized way.
Just like Waze from Google helps drivers get to their destination quickly based on the data from other drivers, Neuralytics uses the collective knowledge of the Insidesales.com user base to help you build pipeline quickly. For example, Neuralytics can tell you which phone number or email address for a prospect is best, or the best time to call or email, based on the experience of others. Predictive Playbooks uses Neuralytics to gives sales reps an edge over their competition.
The Cadence engine works for small or large teams, global teams, and international calls. The product also conveniently syncs all activity data back to your CRM. Since sales reps only spend 18% of their time in CRM, it also works outside your CRM ... wherever your reps work.
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Screenshots
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Integrations
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Competitors
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||Global, North America, South America, Europe, Asia|