- Provide great strategy around connecting with contacts, recommending multiple means of communication as well as timing.
- Determines which methods, as well as times, that will likely have the highest success rates.
- Tracks the engagement of contacts with respect to opening emails.
- Provides insights around news, position changes, etc. of the companies we're prospecting.
- Greater ability to modify emails, font and size of those emails.
- Provide better tracking of prospecting multiple contacts within an account.
Business need is addressed by being able to keep track of our deals that we have in the pipeline, and by using plays that reminds us to call the customer and reach out to the partner. In addition, it gives us plays to reach out to whitespace accounts to try to make traction with customers that we have not sold to before.
- ISDC has been great for upside deals that we are tracking to keep on top of them and try to pull them in to commit.
- ISDC has helped me to touch a lot of customers that I may not have been able to reach out to so quickly and easily without the tool.
- ISDC has helped to clean out our contacts with SFDC but going through leads quickly and realizing that is not the correct contact and going to find who the correct contact is.
- Need better leads through SFDC to put into plays so that we are able to expand out account pen rate.
- Having ISDC and SFDC speak with Cisco ready and other reports to ensure that we know what the customer already HAS on their network and make it easier to build a player to cross-sell.
Best way to market to prospects in my role, allows me to have a great workflow and pick up where I left off if needed.
- Email campaigns - very easy to set up and looks perfect
- Calling schedule to ensure you call AND email effectively over a multi touch campagin
- Voicemails - great feature!
- Adding folks to plays - may be an easier way
- Get overall daily / weekly score that our organization is trying to hit and provide that score to each rep - each day to track and set goals
Essentially, InsideSales allows the BDR team to deliver relevant, targeted messaging to relevant prospects, at scale.
- Easily navigable user interface.
- Integration with Salesforce, easy to import leads into InsideSales.
- Templates and merge fields make tailored messaging very easy to do.
- Sometimes the user interface stops working - some buttons become unresponsive.
- Sometimes the font in the email that sends is different to the font you chose; also font sizing can be different for no apparent reason.
- When you are looking back over your previous emails you receive a notification that the prospect has read the email, when really it was yourself. This also happens when reading bouncebacks.
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Playbooks Application for Account Management – PoC Initial and Continued Outreach"
- The flow when running a play is very comfortable, the interface make sit easy to progress from play to play while reading the briefing prior to actually creating an outreach.
- Having the ability to assemble a 'play' and implement it into our outreach, then analyze whether our messaging is successful or not has been valuable. We love the ability to pivot should we see the need to adjust our messaging mid-play.
- Most of our time is spent analyzing and reviewing our territory, personas, and the like.. this feature has enabled us to spend more time reaching out to our contacts and less time combing through data.
- Play management could see some improvement. Right now it can be challenging to add contacts to a particular play due to multiple plays stacking up in the selection box. A folser system would be valuable. The developers at InsideSales have shown a willingness to take customers' input and turn it into usable features. So I anticipate enhancements from a play cataloging standpoint are on the horizon.
- Managing future plays can be improved, it's important for folks using PB to maintain an accurate map of their day. So knowing how many plays are on the books for upcoming days/weeks is very important.
- An alert once a play has been completed is needed. Right now, when a contact reaches the end of their selected play the user is not notified. It is the responsibility of the user to notice that the step is the last one, and when moving through contacts in a 'blitz' environment, it's easy to miss.
- Setting initial meetings with new contacts.
- Following up on trial scenarios.
- Outreach to contacts in expanded segments
- Continued outreach to existing contacts for updated product/industry information
- Specifically targeted messaging
- Direct point-to-point outreach
- Sharing data points that relate the contact directly
- Playbooks integrates well with CRM software.
- The ability to call internationally is a huge plus as I deal with a global market.
- Local presence within the United States is great.
- The local presence does not work outside of the United States.
- I would like the ability to sort my leads by "area of interest" or product
- I would also like the ability to sort my leads by area of the world. (time zone)
- With Playbooks, it allows you to customize when and how to touch the prospects which helps with all various type levels of prospects. From your C level down to your admin, you can customize Playbooks with how to speak and market to them.
- The playbooks automation helps by touching multiple prospects of the same industry and title. It gives you a broad aspect to gain more responses.
- Power dialer within Playbooks helps save time when calling multiple tasks in one sitting. It may only cut off 1/2 a second but adds up to minutes which leads to hours within the year that you can use to better your sales.
- When automation is used and plays are set, then when a prospect responds, their is no automatic pause for the play. Like when the customer says"please stop emailing me" but we do not get to reply in time, or if it is a positive reply, the prospect still receives another email because the task is set to 1 day or we did not get to them in time before the auto-email sends. Adding an auto pause feature when a prospect replies would help exponentially.
- When using Playbooks and adding in contacts from the account page 50% of the time it will log you out of SFDC and you will have to disconnect and reconnect. Not sure if this is an update error or a programming error.
- When exporting reports to Excel feature, maybe Playbooks can put an import version because with the lead and contact view on SFDC we cannot create certain mass import lists because it does not include what we want in the report.
- Helps us gather all the data for an inbound and outbound effort in one place
- Easy to use, user-friendly, and can gather every step of a sales process
- Great tool to generate data reporting within SFDC
- Make the prospecting very easily and trackable
- There is often an issue with inside sales covering the wrong part of the page when used in collaboration with Sales Navigator - can be done differently
- Inside Sales should also be being able to acknowledge what has been sent on Linkedin as a touch contact within a play
- It's lacking the change of the order of a play or the content in a play once it's done
- It would be nice to be able to track the reply once a customer has been answering - a bit like Hubspot is doing it
- Tasks - keep me focused on the right people at the right time
- Follow up and continued touch points to keep in front of customers and prospects
- Expand out presence with our customers - expand technologies that are used by our customer base
- Find net new customers by a particular technology that can impact their buisness
- It glitches out sometimes and drops out of plays
- More flexibility to skip steps and go back
- Allows me to create my own email template & easy access for quick electronic communication
- 1 click quick easy access to customer LinkedIN profiles
- Collaborates all pertinent customer information into an easily viewable section
- A good disposition section to document the outcome of each contact
- Large section for putting notes
- Easy to edit customer information
- The program itself is great & they are constantly making it better
- I don't have any recommendations that would make the program any better then it already is - It's Great!
- Email templates are a great way to get a message out quickly.
- Call scripts are convenient if you dont like to "freestyle" your calls.
- Pre-recorded voicemails are great if you typically leave the same general VM. Record then leave a full voicemail at the click of a button. Huge time saver.
- Has errors every now and again such as a continuous loading screen or some leads showing up as DNC when thats not entirely true.
- There's something called a "Neural score" Which will tell you how likely a lead is to answer. This is inaccurate due to gatekeepers. they can answer but you will get the same answer from them each time. (Not in at the moment. Send an email. etc.) provides false hope.
- If there is not an Email associated, you will have to physically skip the step. This is a small inconvenience but the time it takes to work around this issue adds up. Playbooks should just know that there is no Email and auto-skip the step and allow to input an Email when you can.
- It provides us with a process that we can follow to connect to more to customers.
- I have been able to get better responses from the customer by using a play I created in the InsideSales tool.
- I would like to be able to see what plays a contact has been enrolled into.
- I would like to see a dashboard for all plays that I could click on and see who has been enrolled into a play, and what the result was.
- Creating Plays that are able to be used by entire teams or all of an operation. Teams, and even individual reps, can create a Play that makes sense for their territory's sales cycle
- The alerts that show sellers when one of their emails has been opened/read by a customer, so the seller can connect in real-time
- Connecting with Linkedin Sales Navigator for Insights provides outstanding visibility into a contact, without having to leave SF.com
- Local presence dialing
- Pre-recorded voicemails allow sellers to move to the next call faster
- The occasional update can log sellers out and cause a bit of confusion of how to get back in (which has been addressed for us with SSO)
- The communication and logging of certain fields in SF.com has a few hurdles, but is able to be addressed manually
- We have struggled getting the gamification dashboards to work with our internal TV broadcast system
- Creating email templates is very convenient. This way we don't have to start from scratch when we want to reuse a successful play.
- Seeing the score and ranking keeps things competitive on the sales floor. We want to always be at the top of the leaderboard when it comes to the activity and talk time levels.
- The business intelligence alerts are very important for me as I'm looking for any reason to call on a prospect.
- There have been times of major lag and we've experienced crashing of the tool. This can really slow down the progress we are making.
- I've had issues with pulling the recorded phone calls that I've made.
- Sorting can sometimes not work if there are a certain number of contacts in the tool.
- Makes customer follow up a breeze with the sales cadence structure!
- Click to Call
- Seamless integration with Salesforce
- Customer Support
- Transparency with software updates
- Sometimes the calls drop
- Implementation length
It takes more time than it should to add people and take people out of Playbooks. Tons of clicks.
- The team is very good at responding to user feedback.
- The application does a very good job organizing data.
- The application is very user friendly.
- Their application has a tendency to have various glitches that change from time to time.
- There is a do not call list in the application that does not correspond to Salesforce.
- Occasionally there is a lag in the process of adding new leads to the application.
- You cannot reschedule a step in your cadence for a specific time of day.
- Organizes cold contact into touch plans
- Allows you to take notes on each individual contact
- Integrates with Salesforce
- Reducing bugs and downtime of certain features
- Improving the time for a page to load on Salesforce
- Making notes on a given prospect searchable by keyword
- The ability to record voicemails once and leave them to various contacts. We work with a wide variety of solutions so not having to leave custom voicemails every call is a huge time saver.
- Having the ability to sort leads based on time zones reduces contacting people who might not be in the office yet.
- At this time, the solution is exactly where I would like it to be.
- Prospecting plays
- Effective insights into companies
- Scheduled follow up
- Maximize touch points to customers
- Opportunity engagement
- Customizing where the call notes are kept
- Some delays with calling at times
- Power Dialer - You can increase daily sales prospecting outreach and engagement.
- Email Open Alerts - Very valuable tool for sales prospecting outreach that helps you prioritize follow ups throughout the day.
- Leaderboard - Keeps the team motivated to outperform each other.
- CRM Data Sync -- Too many clicks involved to update new data from CRM into InsideSales
- Successful Plays - This should be categorized into 2 categories: successful, interested and successful, not interested.
- Removing contact from plays - It should be automatic once the play is marked as successful.
That means loading different prospects in specific plays based on contact information. The tool is used daily as a work management tool and aids in reporting business development roles.
I've been especially in tune with the automated voicemails which has saved tens of hours. Great product!
- Content Control - If you'd like to manage the messaging your team is using with prospects, Playbooks enables this quite well. If your team is more autonomous, you can allow them more freedom to control their messaging.
- Automated Follow Up Cadence - This is very helpful in getting each rep to be thorough with each prospect.
- Transparency - Allow your managers and other team members to see the activities everyone is doing. Fosters competition.
- Email Threading - The system needs to be able to thread together emails on the recipient's end so that each email doesn't have to be read out of context within the outreach as a whole.
- Allow open and click notifications to be viewed longer than one week, connect them to the person's record.
- Notify me when someone has replied and require me to acknowledge that they have replied before I go to the next step in the play.
- Their automated voicemail is a true time saver.
- Being able to duplicate a play in Playbooks is a huge help. You can alter a few steps and have a brand new play in moments - I love things that save time.
- One of my big requests is to have the option to embed files in an email - or have the choice to embed or attach a file.
- I am sure this is on the way, but enhance the features offered inside of Dynamics.
- User-friendly tool and easy navigation.
- Well designed UI.
- Ability to log and store information about a prospect within Playbooks.
- Ability to sort contacts/prospects by different categories and able to customize how your day is set up for calling.
- Occasionally have issues with the speed of Playbooks.
- The size of certain navigation screens, I wish I had the ability to change the size of it to view better or allow me to have a better view into my CRM.
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Scorecard Summary
About InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks aims to help SDRs and AEs quickly build closeable pipeline, by helping salespeople get a hold of more of the right people. InsideSales.com uses their A.I.-platform called Neuralytics to target likely buyers combined with their cadence engine to help sales reps consistently engage all of their prospects in a personalized way.
Just like Waze from Google helps drivers get to their destination quickly based on the data from other drivers, Neuralytics uses the collective knowledge of the Insidesales.com user base to help you build pipeline quickly. For example, Neuralytics can tell you which phone number or email address for a prospect is best, or the best time to call or email, based on the experience of others. Predictive Playbooks uses Neuralytics to gives sales reps an edge over their competition.
The Cadence engine works for small or large teams, global teams, and international calls. The product also conveniently syncs all activity data back to your CRM. Since sales reps only spend 18% of their time in CRM, it also works outside your CRM ... wherever your reps work.
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Screenshots
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Video
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Downloadables
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Integrations
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Competitors
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||Global, North America, South America, Europe, Asia|
|Supported Languages: ||English|