https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/nJ/EH/421X2FTP9MQE.PNGInsidesales for Insightful SalesPlaybooks is primarily used across Infor's business development department. The software allows us to keep a close eye on our prospecting cadence and manage prospect touchpoints. Dialing in is made into a single click process, as is importing prospect data from CRM. Prospecting cadence can be easily adjusted with market trends, helping to keep our processes agile. Altogether, these features of Playbooks help with two key business problems: prospect management and business development productivity.,Managing a cadence. Playbooks clearly delineates a designed cadence with symbols and guides. Templates can be applied across the cadence (more on this later). Tracking team scores. Cold calling is gamified with Playbooks to keep team members competitive. For instance, making a call is worth one point, while marking a play as successful will net a user 5 points. Creating templates. Email templates are easy to create, disseminate to your team, label, and apply at your chosen cadence stage. Mail merge fields allow for very specific templates that will appeal to your leads. Playbooks integrates seamlessly with Outlook.,More text formatting options in email templates, please. I like to get creative with strikethroughs, fonts, and so on. Currently, options are limited but very usable. Iron out the bugs. Occasionally Playbooks will bug out and, for instance, see you typing inexorably backward. When making an ad-hoc call the lead data portion of the screen is locked out, making it difficult to refer to notes (or select your lead in CRM) when making one of these calls. A UI fix is very welcome here!,9,Higher rep productivity. Streamlined lead management aiding efficiency - no more slowly clicking through a clunky CRM. Increased (friendly) rep competition thanks to gamified aspects.,It's hard to tell without concrete data, but the recommendations as to when to send emails are helpful for 'switching up' touch point times. This helps improve reply and open rates. I don't use other predictive insights.,It provides a helpful digest of happenings in your target markets, which when combined with LinkedIn and Google Alerts allow for more relevant and impactful conversations. Getting in touch with newly promoted personnel, or staying away from a rocky company, helps us in business development use our time to its fullest potential.,9Automation Powerhouse for DynamicsInsideSales.com is being used by me to take advantage of all of the collected data on individual prospects. The amount of data stored in my email marketing platform, and CRM is too much to manage manually in spreadsheets, and was extraordinarily time consuming. As the only person handling sales development, sales, and managing marketing automation, I needed something that I could set up once and then hop in and get right to the highest-value tasks I can work on. InsideSales.com has allowed me to do just that. It has also allowed me to replace disparate systems through integration with my Dynamics 365 CRM.,Automation - Just imagine the refreshing feeling of not having to dump marketing data into Excel, and sort it a thousand ways before you think you have a game plan, or even worse having to open each individual lead in Dynamics to take action. I'm about to puke, please don't make me go back there :P Providing the services - rock star team to bring the product to life. Dynamics 365 Integration - Try to find another tool that is this good that integrates with Dynamics CRM Ease of use - I'm a single user and I can manage the system myself.,Including all of the integration features that SalesForce, but it's coming.,10,Align sales with marketing. The final piece of creating an outstanding business development function within the company. Put more money in my pipeline, and close more deals.,I haven't moved into the account prioritization yet, but from what I've seen it looks awesome. They've done a great job of allowing me to prioritize my time, and ensure nobody gets left behind. It also takes away all of the headaches of prospecting, and actually makes it fun. I define who to call and when to call them so far.,Greatly, think about it, it's how we interact now. Generally, when I'm hanging out with my friends, I have a pretty good idea of what they've been up to. At the end of the day as sales people, our job is to move people from being aware of our company/product/people, to being our friends/family. So, if we treat our prospects exactly how we treat our friends/family we will get the outcomes from them that we desire. This type of information provided by InsideSales.com is exactly what's needed to streamline that process.,10,Playbooks is greatPlaybooks removes so many steps in my process. What would take 10 minutes now takes less than 1. Definitely can't imagine working without this tool. While Playbooks is a game-changer, there are some imperfections (all minor). Sometimes automatic emails take awhile to send. Time management! I want to spend my time having conversations with people, not entering data and searching for contacts. Playbooks saved the day.,Helps with time management Helps with organization of prospect/customer data The insights section links right to the company's linkedin page,Some auto emails do not send right away Sometimes the analytics about who clicks links within emails is off,10,Efficiency Peace of mind,Not sure. I do not pay much attention to this feature.,Love it. Saves me from having to Google.,10Time Management in no time!At this time Inside Sales is for our Acquisition and Account Development Phone Sales department. Some of the problems it is addressing is time management, efficiency & productivity with quantity and quality of calls.,How quickly it dials the numbers for you You can see who has opened up your emails and updates on the business with "View Insights" Efficient in sending voice messages, and emails Scheduling calls and pausing plays when out of office,I think it may be more effective if I could send the email out first, then when I see the client has opened the email, I can call them as soon as possible as I know they are in the office. It would be nice if my week was pre-loaded for me so each day I have a set of tasks that need to be completed. As of now I have to load the accounts into InsideSales and that can be time consuming The pop up with InsideSales is in front of vital information in Salesforce, and it can be distracting.,9,It has really made me reach out to the client more than once, and I've found that they know me by the time we connect. It has slowed my saturation with my leads because now I'm attempting to reach a client more than once, therefore I have gotten behind on how many accounts I've called Sometimes the pre-recorded voice message is not appropriate to use in certain circumstances with some accounts, and I leave a custom voice message.,I don't believe we have this tool yet, but am excited to use it when we do!,Not sure we have this tool either.,1,Playbooks = Home RunAs part of the Inside Sales team, we use Playbooks with both current and Net New clients. Playbooks allows us to to be ultra-prescriptive with our plan of attack, while at the same time touching a mass amount of prospects, which has been a huge roadblock in the past. Playbooks ties together functionality with efficiency, by which I have personally increased the amount of pipeline opportunities week after week.,Tracks all activity. Allow for healthy competition among colleagues. Increases productivity, more touches, more responses, more sales.,Every once in a while can freeze up.,10,Increase created pipeline opportunities. Have increased tracked metrics (calls, emails, conversations, opps created). Increased revenue.,I don't utilize this function.,This allows us to quickly reference any "hot topics" or ice breakers, making for an easier intro to folks we don't know.,10,19,2,Prospecting Tracking Activity
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Reviews

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks
Filter 68 vetted InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks reviews and ratings
Tim Snedden profile photo
October 24, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Insidesales for Insightful Sales"

• Managing a cadence. Playbooks clearly delineates a designed cadence with symbols and guides. Templates can be applied across the cadence (more on this later).
  • Tracking team scores. Cold calling is gamified with Playbooks to keep team members competitive. For instance, making a call is worth one point, while marking a play as successful will net a user 5 points.
  • Creating templates. Email templates are easy to create, disseminate to your team, label, and apply at your chosen cadence stage. Mail merge fields allow for very specific templates that will appeal to your leads. Playbooks integrates seamlessly with Outlook.
  • More text formatting options in email templates, please. I like to get creative with strikethroughs, fonts, and so on. Currently, options are limited but very usable.
  • Iron out the bugs. Occasionally Playbooks will bug out and, for instance, see you typing inexorably backward.
  • When making an ad-hoc call the lead data portion of the screen is locked out, making it difficult to refer to notes (or select your lead in CRM) when making one of these calls. A UI fix is very welcome here!
Playbooks is best suited for high-call-volume contexts with lots of leads. Specifically, a Business Development environment where leads are managed en masse and progress through a designed cadence. It is in this way I use Playbooks, and it works a charm.

Playbooks would be less suited to a mass marketing context where one-to-many communication is the name of the game.

In conclusion, if you have many leads - that require lots of calls and emails - Playbooks is highly recommended.
Read Tim Snedden's full review
Joe M. Fuller profile photo
August 23, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Automation Powerhouse for Dynamics"

• Automation - Just imagine the refreshing feeling of not having to dump marketing data into Excel, and sort it a thousand ways before you think you have a game plan, or even worse having to open each individual lead in Dynamics to take action. I'm about to puke, please don't make me go back there :P
  • Providing the services - rock star team to bring the product to life.
  • Dynamics 365 Integration - Try to find another tool that is this good that integrates with Dynamics CRM
  • Ease of use - I'm a single user and I can manage the system myself.
  • Including all of the integration features that SalesForce, but it's coming.
Aligning marketing with Sales Development.
Task automation.
Productivity tool.
Prospecting.
Report cards.
Nobody is getting out of my pipeline no matter how crowded it gets.
Read Joe M. Fuller's full review
Rob Kennedy profile photo
November 01, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Playbooks is great"

• Helps with time management
  • Helps with organization of prospect/customer data
  • The insights section links right to the company's linkedin page
  • Some auto emails do not send right away
  • Sometimes the analytics about who clicks links within emails is off
Anytime you need to make calls or send emails AND log them in CRM...Playbooks is useful.
Read Rob Kennedy's full review
Marguerite Halbig profile photo
October 16, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Time Management in no time!"

• How quickly it dials the numbers for you
  • You can see who has opened up your emails and updates on the business with "View Insights"
  • Efficient in sending voice messages, and emails
  • Scheduling calls and pausing plays when out of office
  • I think it may be more effective if I could send the email out first, then when I see the client has opened the email, I can call them as soon as possible as I know they are in the office.
  • It would be nice if my week was pre-loaded for me so each day I have a set of tasks that need to be completed. As of now I have to load the accounts into InsideSales and that can be time consuming
  • The pop up with InsideSales is in front of vital information in Salesforce, and it can be distracting.
I had called a client over 5 times, and was going to give up, but InsideSales had me cued to call one last time. The client picked up the phone and I was able to get a large opportunity from it. I would have never tried calling/emailing that client that many times before InsideSales.
Read Marguerite Halbig's full review
Tony Grosso profile photo
October 08, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Playbooks = Home Run"

• Tracks all activity.
  • Allow for healthy competition among colleagues.
  • Increases productivity, more touches, more responses, more sales.
  • Every once in a while can freeze up.
Playbooks works incredibly well when I am calling or emailing a large amount of people in similar roles and departments.
Read Tony Grosso's full review
Ryan Owens, MBA profile photo
October 08, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "A great tool for building pipelines"

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks is being used by the entire Inside Sales team. Before we had this tool, all prospecting and recording of those prospecting activities were done manually. Now we can spend more time making calls and sending emails to find new business and less time with administrative tasks. This also allows us to set cadences that work best for our customer base.
  • Creating email templates is very convenient. This way we don't have to start from scratch when we want to reuse a successful play.
  • Seeing the score and ranking keeps things competitive on the sales floor. We want to always be at the top of the leaderboard when it comes to the activity and talk time levels.
  • The business intelligence alerts are very important for me as I'm looking for any reason to call on a prospect.
  • There have been times of major lag and we've experienced crashing of the tool. This can really slow down the progress we are making.
  • I've had issues with pulling the recorded phone calls that I've made.
  • Sorting can sometimes not work if there are a certain number of contacts in the tool.
Playbooks is great for me as I'm prospecting to schools that we don't currently work with. My contact lists are limitless so being able to keep track and look back at past activity makes it easy to keep up. The integration with Salesforce is also incredibly helpful as it keeps track of how many touch points I have had with a prospect.
Read Ryan Owens, MBA's full review
Malvern Kirvin profile photo
October 05, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "No More Overthinking, Make a play and Crush it!"

This platform helped with our overall productivity as a marketing/sales team. We are able to be more efficient with our workflows when using Insidesales.com. Overall, we've had a huge spike in KPI's because Playbooks allows us to work and not think as much. The plays take out overthinking or forgetting a daily task.
  • The click to dial function and local presence numbers have allowed us to speak with more people.
  • The email analytics is amazing when it suggests the best time to email prospects.
  • Being able to collaborate email templates in one central location has really helped with team energy and messaging.
  • Creating custom players are a little difficult to do. That functionality needs to be simpler.
The upside to using playbooks has been the ability to not think as much and just work.
Read Malvern Kirvin's full review
Mark Krajcir profile photo
June 19, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Best Outreach Solution in the Market"

Being tested in the enterprise sales execs within LogMeIn as a targeted outreach marketing solution. We are using it for multi-touch of emails and calls with voicemails to reach new logos and to close existing opportunities. Getting rolled out to more of the organization as we write this.

Best way to market to prospects in my role, allows me to have a great workflow and pick up where I left off if needed.
  • Email campaigns - very easy to set up and looks perfect
  • Calling schedule to ensure you call AND email effectively over a multi touch campagin
  • Voicemails - great feature!
  • Adding folks to plays - may be an easier way
  • Get overall daily / weekly score that our organization is trying to hit and provide that score to each rep - each day to track and set goals
Perfect for enterprise execs. Maybe not for a huge call center??
Read Mark Krajcir's full review
Nick Codron profile photo
June 19, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks: "Predictive Playbooks Review"

The business development team uses InsideSales for outbound prospecting and making use of the plays function as well as for validating email addresses. The platform is also used for a quick response to inbound enquiries.

Essentially, InsideSales allows the BDR team to deliver relevant, targeted messaging to relevant prospects, at scale.
  • Easily navigable user interface.
  • Integration with Salesforce, easy to import leads into InsideSales.
  • Templates and merge fields make tailored messaging very easy to do.
  • Sometimes the user interface stops working - some buttons become unresponsive.
  • Sometimes the font in the email that sends is different to the font you chose; also font sizing can be different for no apparent reason.
  • When you are looking back over your previous emails you receive a notification that the prospect has read the email, when really it was yourself. This also happens when reading bouncebacks.
Well suited for vertical specific campaigns across multiple channels and for keeping your prospecting in check and your outbound activity organised.
Read Nick Codron's full review
Ryan Patti profile photo
June 19, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Playbooks Application for Account Management – PoC Initial and Continued Outreach"

Playbooks has streamlined and disciplined our cadence for outbound activity. As an account management team, we thrive on setting meetings with our key stakeholders as well as expanding our footprint within selected organizations. Playbooks gives us the ability to select our key contacts and insert them into a pre-determined outreach cadence without manually tracking the progress of our messaging.
  • The flow when running a play is very comfortable, the interface make sit easy to progress from play to play while reading the briefing prior to actually creating an outreach.
  • Having the ability to assemble a 'play' and implement it into our outreach, then analyze whether our messaging is successful or not has been valuable. We love the ability to pivot should we see the need to adjust our messaging mid-play.
  • Most of our time is spent analyzing and reviewing our territory, personas, and the like.. this feature has enabled us to spend more time reaching out to our contacts and less time combing through data.
  • Play management could see some improvement. Right now it can be challenging to add contacts to a particular play due to multiple plays stacking up in the selection box. A folser system would be valuable. The developers at InsideSales have shown a willingness to take customers' input and turn it into usable features. So I anticipate enhancements from a play cataloging standpoint are on the horizon.
  • Managing future plays can be improved, it's important for folks using PB to maintain an accurate map of their day. So knowing how many plays are on the books for upcoming days/weeks is very important.
  • An alert once a play has been completed is needed. Right now, when a contact reaches the end of their selected play the user is not notified. It is the responsibility of the user to notice that the step is the last one, and when moving through contacts in a 'blitz' environment, it's easy to miss.
Well Suited:
  • Setting initial meetings with new contacts.
  • Following up on trial scenarios.
  • Outreach to contacts in expanded segments
  • Continued outreach to existing contacts for updated product/industry information
Less appropriate:
  • Specifically targeted messaging
  • Direct point-to-point outreach
  • Sharing data points that relate the contact directly
Read Ryan Patti's full review
November 01, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks: "Inside Sales Playbooks review!"

It's being used by my department, the BDR organization. It's being used to address the difficulties that exist within an organization surrounding outreach and staying in touch with prospects. It's very difficult to stay up to date with each and every person you're reaching out to at all times, and Playbooks helps add some clarity in the noise.
  • Plays. Allowing you to set up and manage specific plays that are tailored to users, geographies, companies, etc
  • Ease of use: After learning how to get it set up, it's very easy to use and learn
  • Technology. The add-on is packed with technology and is easily added onto your CRM stack
  • Timing: Sometimes it is very slow
  • Install/re-install: Occasionally you need to uninstall and reinstall because the program encounters an error it cannot recover from (Usually related to not being able to disposition a call)
  • Tags: I wish tags would be associated with the plays in playbooks for other people besides management. It would be helpful to be able to search for plays by the tags associated
It is a good program for organizations that have long sales cycles and/or need to keep people in the loop about the company's progress, new releases, etc. It's also good for people who are targeting many different people at the same company. It would be less useful for an organization that is more focused on transnational or "one-time" sales.
October 16, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Great features; flexible"

InsideSales.com is used by the entire Inside Sales team at our company. This is for tracking communications and prospecting. I have people enrolled in plays and they do not fall off the radar if they are being catered to on InsideSales Playbooks. Calling and emailing is much easier when they're put into one contact and in a "play".
  • Various features of call and email: automated options (E.g. set to send tomorrow at 4 p.m.), recorded voicemails, etc.
  • Ability to share insights and plays - distribute knowledge or success with another team member.
  • Tracking of responses to the emails sent.
  • Email templates allow for formats to be pasted other than just text.
  • CRM integration is simple and easy.
  • Glitches almost weekly or every other week.
  • "NeuralSend", or smart send which should determine best read time, is sent at odd hours.
  • CRM integration disconnects randomly once every few weeks.
The tool is great for an Inside Sales team, prospecting engagements, campaigns, and follow-ups. Perhaps not the best for random sales communication especially mixed with an on-site visit, due to the inconsistency and lack of a prospecting/uniform set of communication need.
October 15, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Playbooks, necessary for time saving with effort tracking in SalesForce."

Playbooks is currently being used by our Inside Sales team at HQ. We've used it to help automate our tasks in calls and email marketing. It's helped us regain a lot of time in our work week because there is a strong integration with SalesForce.com. We no longer have to manually enter all of the calls we make or emails we send. This saves us hundreds of hours a week. Through the integrations we've been able to have other parts of the ecosystem still be able to support is in putting together dashboards on our activities taken daily, weekly, etc and it really helps is project our value to the organization.

The dialing platform is one of the best I've encountered. Within Salesforce we can simply click on a client's email or phone number to start an activity. This means the integration automatically creates a record of that effort which saves a lot of time. If a client forwards or reads an email we also get notifications of it within the platform. This helps us keep on top of their activity. The call settings also give us creativity with the caller IDs. Local presence is an excellent feature and helps us get clients on the phone.
  • Salesforce integration saves time and effort.
  • Call recordings are crucial for training and professional development.
  • Building call and email campaigns as a team help us creatively be pleasantly persistent.
  • The intelligence dashboard is difficult to manage and navigate. It essentially is an RSS feed based on the companies you've enrolled in Playbooks. It's initially smart but is a lot of information to go through.
  • We cannot effectively manage and sort through our plays. With a team of 30 people who all have 10s of plays we often have to sort through hundreds of plays in order to find what we want.
  • Sometimes call recordings don't come through correctly. This is especially annoying because it happens on the longer 30+ minute calls where you're liable to miss some key notes and would like to listen to a recording and retrace your steps.
Playbooks is good for high level client engagement in more specific campaigns based on persona and product. If you have a contact list that is too long you can clog up your workflow and pipeline which is really difficult to manage once you have too many plays going at once.
October 24, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "InsideSales.com is a great tool"

We use InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks within the SDR organization of our company. It is used to track daily activities of the SDR teams.
  • Organization - The ability to enroll prospects into plays allows for a more organized approach as calls are being made throughout the day.
  • Creating Plays - The ability to create a multi-cadenced play is extremely helpful with keeping on task and knowing how many touches you have had with each prospect.
  • Gamability - The idea that you can see what your peers have "earned" for points creates a new style of competition.
  • Importing from Salesforce, I find that Canadian contacts need to be double verified, it will add the contact to the Play but needs a second click into the edit screen to import the contact details.
  • Notifications tab is useful but could use more details around links clicked.
InsideSales.com is a great tool for the inbound sales development role, importing of contacts is very straightforward.
October 16, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "ISDC FTW!"

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks is used by our entire sales department. It addresses our needs regarding insights in to our individual contacts as well as the companies/institutions we reach out to as a whole.
  • The analytics for the timing of calls are ideal for clients in many time zones.
  • This tool integrates with our CRM (Salesforce) flawlessly.
  • The plays that are available the can be modified and edited on a case by case basis is a clutch feature.
  • There are a lot of updates that are pushed through that can slow down the user experience.
  • A potential way to send mass emails from lists in various forms: .xls etc
  • A way to look/edit contacts and apply already loaded contacts to different plays.
It is a great tool to reach out to a mass number of individuals and coordinate approaches/strategies to touch them all.
October 15, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Easy to Use Sales Tool"

The sales team at my company uses InsideSales.com to connect with clients for prospecting as well as daily engagement. Connection is via email or phone call and auto voicemails or emails can be created and sent out according to whatever time you select. It also integrates well with the CRM solution that is in place at the company.
  • Auto Emails - you can create and send emails at whatever time you think clients will read them.
  • Call with Local Presence - You can mask your phone number to that of the callers location to have a higher probability of that potential client picking up.
  • Integration - seamless with CRM.
  • The product lags at times when using Google Chrome. It can cause you to get a little frustrated, but nothing major.
I was able to contact my leads right away by creating specific plays for certain products my company sells. It allows you to hit your team number without the worry of having to rush to send individual emails out.
October 08, 2018

"Insidesales.com Predictive Playbooks Review"

InsideSales is being used as a productivity driver within American Express currently within the account development departments. There was a need to automate the process and help streamline the day to day business of helping clients get the most out of their experience with American Express. It has addressed many needs in the short time I have had the privilege of using it. The main one of course was driving productivity with the click to dial option, as well as the cadence of the outreach from each client uploaded. The addition of the real-time ranking is a real productivity driver for people who are motivated by position. And of course being able to skip tasks, send emails, and set future appointments directly from InsideSales speeds up the process and allows your outreach to increase a great deal.
  • InsideSales is excellent at setting the cadence for your daily tasks and appointments.
  • The ability to load your clients' information the evening before so you can be ready when you come to work in the morning really speeds up the process of getting your day started.
  • And the convenience in being able to set appointments and send an email for almost every instance is helpful in reporting quickly after each call.
  • InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks should draw from CSP or any database holding a lead automatically so that each one does not have to be loaded manually and have to update contact information constantly.
  • The InsideSales side window should have an option on where the user would like to have it positioned on the screen.
  • Daily tasks should have more plays and options to load clients into so that there are many different opportunities to work throughout the day. Currently, we deal with only new leads until a successful play is executed. There should be more options to continue to work with in-progress clients and follow up with pipeline clients from successful plays.
  • If there was a stronger option on how to follow charges of clients in real-time in InsideSales that would be excellent.
The areas where InsideSales is well suited is in the area of working with a client completely. Having the functionality to be able to follow up adequately in many fashions allows us to not drop the ball with a client. The real-time ranking creates an immediate motivator for the end user to focus on productivity and drive results. Insidesales.com Predictive Playbooks has covered the plain on how to thoroughly engage the client as well as the user on a daily basis. There should be more plays, but I am positive these are coming. The opportunities are truly limitless with this program.
July 21, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Make Account Outreach Most Effective"

I use InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks to reach out to new clients. It allows me to effectively connect with them via phone, email and social media interactions. InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks provides an easy road map to reach out to different contacts with the same message. Once you have added the targeted prospect into Predictive Playbooks, it is very easy to stay on top of the constant communication. The system advises you when to reach out them.
  • Provides a consistent out reach
  • Allows you to me more efficient in your workflow
  • Emails inside Playbooks have limited capabilities (ie changing fonts)
  • You can overload yourself with tasks if you put too many people into plays
  • Email tracking can be inaccurate at times
Predictive Playbooks is great to use when contacting new clients that you have never spoken with. It provides you the opportunity to make a good first interaction.

Predictive Playbooks may not be a great tool to use if you already have a current relationship with a client.
June 22, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "InsideSales Predictive Playbooks has helped me reach more customers efficiently!"

the InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks are being used primarily by our mid market Account Managers. It helps us create a contact cadence with email templates and reminders to call customers/prospects and has improved efficiency immensely.
  • Click to dial
  • Share email templates
  • Keep a standard, repeatable cadence to reach your audience
  • I've had instances where I was unable to add a contact to a play
  • I've had issues formatting the text in emails
InsideSales Predictive Playbooks is awesome for prospecting. Once I've made contact and have a plan in place with a customer, I do not think it is appropriate to continue using it with that contact for the same initiative we've already connected on.
October 10, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks: "Inside Sales Review"

We use InsideSales to reach clients and InsideSales helps with efficiency in doing so
  • You just have to click and dial as opposed to manually dialing the number
  • There's voice mails in place that we have already recorded to send to each individual client if they do not pick up.
  • We can easily send emails without typing them up because emails are already pre-loaded.
  • Loading clients quickly to the play.
  • Sometimes there is a lag when switching to the next call
InsideSales is well suited when reaching clients. Prior to InsideSales we had to manually dial the numbers for our clients in order to reach them. Now it is just a simple press of a button.
June 28, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Inside Sales Playbook has been a game changer!"

Playbooks is being used by the account management teams here. It has put more time back in our day because it will automatically prompt you into your tasks without having to get into a bunch of different screens. It ensures you have timely follow up.
  • timely follow up
  • no thought into what you're doing next
  • allows you to not forget about following up with something
  • developing your own cadence
When a customer is not being responsive, InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks ensures you have timely follow-up by different means of communication - social media, email and voicemail. It eliminates the chance of you "forgetting" to get back with someone. It is completely automatic and allows the users to get in the rhythm.
Levell Exum profile photo
April 25, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Why InsideSales.com is a gamechanger for us!"

We currently use ISDC as our primary prospecting tool for our outbound lead generation activities. Currently it's being used by our commercial inside sales team and is being rolled out to our public sector team as well. We have also integrated the tool into our opportunities management of existing projects.
  • Provide great strategy around connecting with contacts, recommending multiple means of communication as well as timing.
  • Determines which methods, as well as times, that will likely have the highest success rates.
  • Tracks the engagement of contacts with respect to opening emails.
  • Provides insights around news, position changes, etc. of the companies we're prospecting.
  • Greater ability to modify emails, font and size of those emails.
  • Provide better tracking of prospecting multiple contacts within an account.
This tool is extremely well suited for outbound call campaigns. It does a great job of outlining a schedule around which to use multiple touches to connect with a prospect. It is also well suited for inbound lead follow up activities. InsideSales.com (ISDC) Predictive Playbooks is less appropriate for existing opportunity management within Cisco because the majority of our interactions are with partners who we're working multiple deals with. While it can be used for existing opportunity management, more customization and changes to plays are required.
Read Levell Exum's full review
Natasha Toccket profile photo
April 11, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "IDSC as a Cisco VSAM"

We are currently using ISDC within our department. I started the pilot in August of 2017 with a small team in commercial sales. Since then, we have rolled it out to the entire commercial sales team. The public sector team will be rolling it out to them as well.
Business need is addressed by being able to keep track of our deals that we have in the pipeline, and by using plays that reminds us to call the customer and reach out to the partner. In addition, it gives us plays to reach out to whitespace accounts to try to make traction with customers that we have not sold to before.
  • ISDC has been great for upside deals that we are tracking to keep on top of them and try to pull them in to commit.
  • ISDC has helped me to touch a lot of customers that I may not have been able to reach out to so quickly and easily without the tool.
  • ISDC has helped to clean out our contacts with SFDC but going through leads quickly and realizing that is not the correct contact and going to find who the correct contact is.
  • Need better leads through SFDC to put into plays so that we are able to expand out account pen rate.
  • Having ISDC and SFDC speak with Cisco ready and other reports to ensure that we know what the customer already HAS on their network and make it easier to build a player to cross-sell.
It is good when you have a small amount of time but you are trying to build a pipeline or get updates on deals. You can quickly and easily fly through some calls and emails in a short amount of time in between other calls and meetings that we have throughout the day.
Read Natasha Toccket's full review
AnnaMaria Edholm profile photo
May 01, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Prospecting improved"

My organization uses Playbooks to call leads from all over the world. We sync it to our own CRM software and it integrates well by updating next call dates, etc. Playbooks also syncs to our Outlook email and lets us know when a prospect has emailed us back.
  • Playbooks integrates well with CRM software.
  • The ability to call internationally is a huge plus as I deal with a global market.
  • Local presence within the United States is great.
  • The local presence does not work outside of the United States.
  • I would like the ability to sort my leads by "area of interest" or product
  • I would also like the ability to sort my leads by area of the world. (time zone)
Playbooks is great if you need to look back on a phone call because all calls are logged and recorded. Areas where it would be inappropriate include calling someone for a personal check in.
Read AnnaMaria Edholm's full review
Moe O'Connor profile photo
April 23, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Honest opinion"

Playbooks is used by our DSS and BDR team. It helps us automate and task different prospects to efficiently contact them in a manner which best fits our Sales style. Using Exchange and trying to keep up with various prospects gets overwhelming especially with outbound motion that is my main objective as a BDR. Keeping it simple and resolute helps us expand our network, and even if we do not collectively close the deals with our prospect we are doing side marketing with the automation and flexibility of Playbooks.
  • With Playbooks, it allows you to customize when and how to touch the prospects which helps with all various type levels of prospects. From your C level down to your admin, you can customize Playbooks with how to speak and market to them.
  • The playbooks automation helps by touching multiple prospects of the same industry and title. It gives you a broad aspect to gain more responses.
  • Power dialer within Playbooks helps save time when calling multiple tasks in one sitting. It may only cut off 1/2 a second but adds up to minutes which leads to hours within the year that you can use to better your sales.
  • When automation is used and plays are set, then when a prospect responds, their is no automatic pause for the play. Like when the customer says"please stop emailing me" but we do not get to reply in time, or if it is a positive reply, the prospect still receives another email because the task is set to 1 day or we did not get to them in time before the auto-email sends. Adding an auto pause feature when a prospect replies would help exponentially.
  • When using Playbooks and adding in contacts from the account page 50% of the time it will log you out of SFDC and you will have to disconnect and reconnect. Not sure if this is an update error or a programming error.
  • When exporting reports to Excel feature, maybe Playbooks can put an import version because with the lead and contact view on SFDC we cannot create certain mass import lists because it does not include what we want in the report.
Predictive Playbooks does customization in emails within using the play for the prospect well, i.e. if I put prospect/customer in a play I am able to customize it if I find out new information on prospect/customer. Power dialer helps quite nicely when it comes to doing 100 calls a day in some cases. Going to the next step and not having to think about what is next because the play does it for you is helpful. Mass prospect and individual prospect is what I like about this tool, because you can have off set automation in the background and still do your individual contacts the way its suited to you.
Read Moe O'Connor's full review

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Scorecard Summary

About InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks aims to help SDRs and AEs quickly build closeable pipeline, by helping salespeople get a hold of more of the right people. InsideSales.com uses their A.I.-platform called Neuralytics to target likely buyers combined with their cadence engine to help sales reps consistently engage all of their prospects in a personalized way.

Just like Waze from Google helps drivers get to their destination quickly based on the data from other drivers, Neuralytics uses the collective knowledge of the Insidesales.com user base to help you build pipeline quickly. For example, Neuralytics can tell you which phone number or email address for a prospect is best, or the best time to call or email, based on the experience of others. Predictive Playbooks uses Neuralytics to gives sales reps an edge over their competition.

The Cadence engine works for small or large teams, global teams, and international calls. The product also conveniently syncs all activity data back to your CRM. Since sales reps only spend 18% of their time in CRM, it also works outside your CRM ... wherever your reps work.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Features

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Screenshots

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Video

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Downloadables

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Integrations

LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Owler, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM), Salesforce, MS Outlook

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Competitors