https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/nJ/EH/421X2FTP9MQE.PNGWhy InsideSales.com is a gamechanger for us!We currently use ISDC as our primary prospecting tool for our outbound lead generation activities. Currently it's being used by our commercial inside sales team and is being rolled out to our public sector team as well. We have also integrated the tool into our opportunities management of existing projects.,Provide great strategy around connecting with contacts, recommending multiple means of communication as well as timing. Determines which methods, as well as times, that will likely have the highest success rates. Tracks the engagement of contacts with respect to opening emails. Provides insights around news, position changes, etc. of the companies we're prospecting.,Greater ability to modify emails, font and size of those emails. Provide better tracking of prospecting multiple contacts within an account.,8,Increased my inbound caller/lead conversion times. Helped increase pipeline generation through outbound calling.,This tool is very useful around predictive insights. The neural score indicator is very useful when determining which contacts to reach out to and in which order. When enrolling leads into plays I usually focus on those leads that have the highest neural scores associated with them. I have found the predictive insights to be fairly reliable.,The sales intelligence is very beneficial around how to steer conversations during my outbound calling campaigns. This is definitely a time saver when it comes to researching companies and individuals prior to calls. The sales intelligence is easily viewable within the contacts and integrates very well into InsideSales.,9,IDSC as a Cisco VSAMWe are currently using ISDC within our department. I started the pilot in August of 2017 with a small team in commercial sales. Since then, we have rolled it out to the entire commercial sales team. The public sector team will be rolling it out to them as well. Business need is addressed by being able to keep track of our deals that we have in the pipeline, and by using plays that reminds us to call the customer and reach out to the partner. In addition, it gives us plays to reach out to whitespace accounts to try to make traction with customers that we have not sold to before.,ISDC has been great for upside deals that we are tracking to keep on top of them and try to pull them in to commit. ISDC has helped me to touch a lot of customers that I may not have been able to reach out to so quickly and easily without the tool. ISDC has helped to clean out our contacts with SFDC but going through leads quickly and realizing that is not the correct contact and going to find who the correct contact is.,Need better leads through SFDC to put into plays so that we are able to expand out account pen rate. Having ISDC and SFDC speak with Cisco ready and other reports to ensure that we know what the customer already HAS on their network and make it easier to build a player to cross-sell.,7,The tool has given me the ability to make cold calls and catch up on deals quickly when I only have a short amount of time. It has helped me reach out to more of my whitespace accounts than I otherwise would have been able to.,As of right now, who to call has been hit or miss. Most of the valid contacts that we have are for projects that are already in the pipeline. I have seen some better response rates when I am looking at and acknowledging the neuro score. The opportunity management plays have been helpful to follow a deal and giving you a reminder to reach back out for an update.,I have not had many notifications within notable events within ISDC for my territory.,5,Best Outreach Solution in the MarketBeing tested in the enterprise sales execs within LogMeIn as a targeted outreach marketing solution. We are using it for multi-touch of emails and calls with voicemails to reach new logos and to close existing opportunities. Getting rolled out to more of the organization as we write this. Best way to market to prospects in my role, allows me to have a great workflow and pick up where I left off if needed.,Email campaigns - very easy to set up and looks perfect Calling schedule to ensure you call AND email effectively over a multi touch campagin Voicemails - great feature!,Adding folks to plays - may be an easier way Get overall daily / weekly score that our organization is trying to hit and provide that score to each rep - each day to track and set goals,9,Rep Productivity Awareness Consistent messaging!,Very - allows for a very tailored approach and strategy. The more I know, the more likely I am to get responded to.,Allows my conversations to be much more meaningful! My work flow is streamlined as I'm living more in SF and playbooks with having to go to other sites.,8,Predictive Playbooks ReviewThe business development team uses InsideSales for outbound prospecting and making use of the plays function as well as for validating email addresses. The platform is also used for a quick response to inbound enquiries. Essentially, InsideSales allows the BDR team to deliver relevant, targeted messaging to relevant prospects, at scale.,Easily navigable user interface. Integration with Salesforce, easy to import leads into InsideSales. Templates and merge fields make tailored messaging very easy to do.,Sometimes the user interface stops working - some buttons become unresponsive. Sometimes the font in the email that sends is different to the font you chose; also font sizing can be different for no apparent reason. When you are looking back over your previous emails you receive a notification that the prospect has read the email, when really it was yourself. This also happens when reading bouncebacks.,8,Increased the number of outbound messaging Ability to run multiple campaigns at once Ability to monitor other reps and "Rank" display helps to build competitiveness,Helpful with understanding the credibility of an email address,10Playbooks Application for Account Management – PoC Initial and Continued OutreachPlaybooks has streamlined and disciplined our cadence for outbound activity. As an account management team, we thrive on setting meetings with our key stakeholders as well as expanding our footprint within selected organizations. Playbooks gives us the ability to select our key contacts and insert them into a pre-determined outreach cadence without manually tracking the progress of our messaging.,The flow when running a play is very comfortable, the interface make sit easy to progress from play to play while reading the briefing prior to actually creating an outreach. Having the ability to assemble a 'play' and implement it into our outreach, then analyze whether our messaging is successful or not has been valuable. We love the ability to pivot should we see the need to adjust our messaging mid-play. Most of our time is spent analyzing and reviewing our territory, personas, and the like.. this feature has enabled us to spend more time reaching out to our contacts and less time combing through data.,Play management could see some improvement. Right now it can be challenging to add contacts to a particular play due to multiple plays stacking up in the selection box. A folser system would be valuable. The developers at InsideSales have shown a willingness to take customers' input and turn it into usable features. So I anticipate enhancements from a play cataloging standpoint are on the horizon. Managing future plays can be improved, it's important for folks using PB to maintain an accurate map of their day. So knowing how many plays are on the books for upcoming days/weeks is very important. An alert once a play has been completed is needed. Right now, when a contact reaches the end of their selected play the user is not notified. It is the responsibility of the user to notice that the step is the last one, and when moving through contacts in a 'blitz' environment, it's easy to miss.,9,Most of our time is spent analyzing and reviewing our territory, personas, and the like.. this feature has enabled us to spend more time reaching out to our contacts and less time combing through data. Coming together as a team to create meaningful, targeted messaging for specific personas has helped or outreach dramatically and shows HUGE improvements to our success in making initial contact. Discipline for our reps to continue a 7-10 step outreach cadence has always been a struggle. We relied on our own tasks or reminders to track our outreach, so PB has automated this process taking the burden off of our reps.,Moderately helpful, this relies on our data being accurate and that information must be maintained in order for everyone to assure we have the correct PoC's loaded into our CRM,It is a helpful tool, I would estimate that it's used in 20% of my calls simply as a talking point when none other has been identified.,8,
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Reviews

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks
Filter 51 vetted InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks reviews and ratings
April 25, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Why InsideSales.com is a gamechanger for us!"

• Provide great strategy around connecting with contacts, recommending multiple means of communication as well as timing.
  • Determines which methods, as well as times, that will likely have the highest success rates.
  • Tracks the engagement of contacts with respect to opening emails.
  • Provides insights around news, position changes, etc. of the companies we're prospecting.
  • Greater ability to modify emails, font and size of those emails.
  • Provide better tracking of prospecting multiple contacts within an account.
This tool is extremely well suited for outbound call campaigns. It does a great job of outlining a schedule around which to use multiple touches to connect with a prospect. It is also well suited for inbound lead follow up activities. InsideSales.com (ISDC) Predictive Playbooks is less appropriate for existing opportunity management within Cisco because the majority of our interactions are with partners who we're working multiple deals with. While it can be used for existing opportunity management, more customization and changes to plays are required.
Read Levell Exum's full review
April 11, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "IDSC as a Cisco VSAM"

• ISDC has been great for upside deals that we are tracking to keep on top of them and try to pull them in to commit.
  • ISDC has helped me to touch a lot of customers that I may not have been able to reach out to so quickly and easily without the tool.
  • ISDC has helped to clean out our contacts with SFDC but going through leads quickly and realizing that is not the correct contact and going to find who the correct contact is.
  • Need better leads through SFDC to put into plays so that we are able to expand out account pen rate.
  • Having ISDC and SFDC speak with Cisco ready and other reports to ensure that we know what the customer already HAS on their network and make it easier to build a player to cross-sell.
It is good when you have a small amount of time but you are trying to build a pipeline or get updates on deals. You can quickly and easily fly through some calls and emails in a short amount of time in between other calls and meetings that we have throughout the day.
Read Natasha Toccket's full review
June 19, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Best Outreach Solution in the Market"

• Email campaigns - very easy to set up and looks perfect
  • Calling schedule to ensure you call AND email effectively over a multi touch campagin
  • Voicemails - great feature!
  • Adding folks to plays - may be an easier way
  • Get overall daily / weekly score that our organization is trying to hit and provide that score to each rep - each day to track and set goals
Perfect for enterprise execs. Maybe not for a huge call center??
Read Mark Krajcir's full review
June 19, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks: "Predictive Playbooks Review"

• Easily navigable user interface.
  • Integration with Salesforce, easy to import leads into InsideSales.
  • Templates and merge fields make tailored messaging very easy to do.
  • Sometimes the user interface stops working - some buttons become unresponsive.
  • Sometimes the font in the email that sends is different to the font you chose; also font sizing can be different for no apparent reason.
  • When you are looking back over your previous emails you receive a notification that the prospect has read the email, when really it was yourself. This also happens when reading bouncebacks.
Well suited for vertical specific campaigns across multiple channels and for keeping your prospecting in check and your outbound activity organised.
Read Nick Codron's full review
June 19, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Playbooks Application for Account Management – PoC Initial and Continued Outreach"

• The flow when running a play is very comfortable, the interface make sit easy to progress from play to play while reading the briefing prior to actually creating an outreach.
  • Having the ability to assemble a 'play' and implement it into our outreach, then analyze whether our messaging is successful or not has been valuable. We love the ability to pivot should we see the need to adjust our messaging mid-play.
  • Most of our time is spent analyzing and reviewing our territory, personas, and the like.. this feature has enabled us to spend more time reaching out to our contacts and less time combing through data.
  • Play management could see some improvement. Right now it can be challenging to add contacts to a particular play due to multiple plays stacking up in the selection box. A folser system would be valuable. The developers at InsideSales have shown a willingness to take customers' input and turn it into usable features. So I anticipate enhancements from a play cataloging standpoint are on the horizon.
  • Managing future plays can be improved, it's important for folks using PB to maintain an accurate map of their day. So knowing how many plays are on the books for upcoming days/weeks is very important.
  • An alert once a play has been completed is needed. Right now, when a contact reaches the end of their selected play the user is not notified. It is the responsibility of the user to notice that the step is the last one, and when moving through contacts in a 'blitz' environment, it's easy to miss.
Well Suited:
  • Setting initial meetings with new contacts.
  • Following up on trial scenarios.
  • Outreach to contacts in expanded segments
  • Continued outreach to existing contacts for updated product/industry information
Less appropriate:
  • Specifically targeted messaging
  • Direct point-to-point outreach
  • Sharing data points that relate the contact directly
Read Ryan Patti's full review
June 19, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Playbooks = Home Run"

As part of the Inside Sales team, we use Playbooks with both current and Net New clients. Playbooks allows us to to be ultra-prescriptive with our plan of attack, while at the same time touching a mass amount of prospects, which has been a huge roadblock in the past. Playbooks ties together functionality with efficiency, by which I have personally increased the amount of pipeline opportunities week after week.
  • Tracks all activity.
  • Allow for healthy competition among colleagues.
  • Increases productivity, more touches, more responses, more sales.
  • Every once in a while can freeze up.
Playbooks works incredibly well when I am calling or emailing a large amount of people in similar roles and departments.
Read Tony Grosso's full review
May 01, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Prospecting improved"

My organization uses Playbooks to call leads from all over the world. We sync it to our own CRM software and it integrates well by updating next call dates, etc. Playbooks also syncs to our Outlook email and lets us know when a prospect has emailed us back.
  • Playbooks integrates well with CRM software.
  • The ability to call internationally is a huge plus as I deal with a global market.
  • Local presence within the United States is great.
  • The local presence does not work outside of the United States.
  • I would like the ability to sort my leads by "area of interest" or product
  • I would also like the ability to sort my leads by area of the world. (time zone)
Playbooks is great if you need to look back on a phone call because all calls are logged and recorded. Areas where it would be inappropriate include calling someone for a personal check in.
Read AnnaMaria Edholm's full review
April 23, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Honest opinion"

Playbooks is used by our DSS and BDR team. It helps us automate and task different prospects to efficiently contact them in a manner which best fits our Sales style. Using Exchange and trying to keep up with various prospects gets overwhelming especially with outbound motion that is my main objective as a BDR. Keeping it simple and resolute helps us expand our network, and even if we do not collectively close the deals with our prospect we are doing side marketing with the automation and flexibility of Playbooks.
  • With Playbooks, it allows you to customize when and how to touch the prospects which helps with all various type levels of prospects. From your C level down to your admin, you can customize Playbooks with how to speak and market to them.
  • The playbooks automation helps by touching multiple prospects of the same industry and title. It gives you a broad aspect to gain more responses.
  • Power dialer within Playbooks helps save time when calling multiple tasks in one sitting. It may only cut off 1/2 a second but adds up to minutes which leads to hours within the year that you can use to better your sales.
  • When automation is used and plays are set, then when a prospect responds, their is no automatic pause for the play. Like when the customer says"please stop emailing me" but we do not get to reply in time, or if it is a positive reply, the prospect still receives another email because the task is set to 1 day or we did not get to them in time before the auto-email sends. Adding an auto pause feature when a prospect replies would help exponentially.
  • When using Playbooks and adding in contacts from the account page 50% of the time it will log you out of SFDC and you will have to disconnect and reconnect. Not sure if this is an update error or a programming error.
  • When exporting reports to Excel feature, maybe Playbooks can put an import version because with the lead and contact view on SFDC we cannot create certain mass import lists because it does not include what we want in the report.
Predictive Playbooks does customization in emails within using the play for the prospect well, i.e. if I put prospect/customer in a play I am able to customize it if I find out new information on prospect/customer. Power dialer helps quite nicely when it comes to doing 100 calls a day in some cases. Going to the next step and not having to think about what is next because the play does it for you is helpful. Mass prospect and individual prospect is what I like about this tool, because you can have off set automation in the background and still do your individual contacts the way its suited to you.
Read Moe O'Connor's full review
April 23, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks: "Review of InsideSales by a peculiar daily user"

Inside Sales is using within a unique department - the Inside sales department. It helps us to report our activities within Saleforce.com thanks to the plugin integrated inside it - that allows us to have a clear view of what's being done and by who. It's a great help to gather data information regarding our pipeline.
  • Helps us gather all the data for an inbound and outbound effort in one place
  • Easy to use, user-friendly, and can gather every step of a sales process
  • Great tool to generate data reporting within SFDC
  • Make the prospecting very easily and trackable
  • There is often an issue with inside sales covering the wrong part of the page when used in collaboration with Sales Navigator - can be done differently
  • Inside Sales should also be being able to acknowledge what has been sent on Linkedin as a touch contact within a play
  • It's lacking the change of the order of a play or the content in a play once it's done
  • It would be nice to be able to track the reply once a customer has been answering - a bit like Hubspot is doing it
If you are often using Sales Navigator as a prior to your outbound effort, I would say that's it's not the most useful tool In the case where your outbound effort includes lots of email qualification or a long process, you will be able to get the full potential of IS.com. In the case where you have to do a lot of admin after an outbound session or to populate the CRM, or in any sales/recruitment position with a lot of email exchange, it's also a good case
Read Enryck SERIN's full review
April 20, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Very Good to Stay Organized and Be Proactive"

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks (ISDC) is being used by our virtual team - two units based in RTP and Salt Lake City.
  • Tasks - keep me focused on the right people at the right time
  • Follow up and continued touch points to keep in front of customers and prospects
  • Expand out presence with our customers - expand technologies that are used by our customer base
  • Find net new customers by a particular technology that can impact their buisness
  • It glitches out sometimes and drops out of plays
  • More flexibility to skip steps and go back
Tasks keep me organized so I don't forget follow up activities and I can use it for a specific local event to drive customers and net new accounts.
Read Ellen Nulty's full review
April 13, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Best Sales Program I have ever used"

I use Insidesales.com on a daily basis. It is by far, the best sales program I have ever used. I have been in Sales/Customer service for 15 years and this program has greatly increased my productivity and helps me get every possible attempt out of a potential sale that is available. Not only does it help me manage my time in how I contact my customers, but it also presents the best way to reach my customer. It helps by collaborating every piece of important information needed about my customer into a single place - which helps reduce amount of time seeking the information needed before making a call. It gives me the option to include an email template for sending emails quickly, it includes a LinkedIN template for sending LinkedIN messages & a 1 click quick access to a customers LinkedIN profile, it also includes an outbound template option for verbal communication. All around, it is the best Sales Program I have ever used and I highly Recommend it. A+++
  • Allows me to create my own email template & easy access for quick electronic communication
  • 1 click quick easy access to customer LinkedIN profiles
  • Collaborates all pertinent customer information into an easily viewable section
  • A good disposition section to document the outcome of each contact
  • Large section for putting notes
  • Easy to edit customer information
  • The program itself is great & they are constantly making it better
  • I don't have any recommendations that would make the program any better then it already is - It's Great!
InsideSales.com is able to sync any missing information about a customer automatically to the internet. It provides a neural score which best predicts the best time to reach/contact a customer. It automatically recognizes which part of the cadence it is in and keeps track of when to contact the customer for you. No need to write anything down, everything is electronically documented, assisting in not forgetting to follow up with a customer. Gives an option for a scheduled call follow up for a specific date/time. Gives an option to re-schedule an email needing to be sent. Quickly able to edit any pertinent customer information as needed. Quick access to LinkedIn.
Read Brian Mulla's full review
April 11, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks: "Insidesales.com Review"

Insidesales.com is used to lay out a specific contact plan that has been put together by a group of analysts. It provides what's called a "cadence" which is a 12-16 step contact strategy over the course of about two weeks. All departments, to my knowledge, are transferring to Insidesales.com. A problem it addresses could be that it allows a simplified process to manage the way you contact your prospective.
  • Email templates are a great way to get a message out quickly.
  • Call scripts are convenient if you dont like to "freestyle" your calls.
  • Pre-recorded voicemails are great if you typically leave the same general VM. Record then leave a full voicemail at the click of a button. Huge time saver.
  • Has errors every now and again such as a continuous loading screen or some leads showing up as DNC when thats not entirely true.
  • There's something called a "Neural score" Which will tell you how likely a lead is to answer. This is inaccurate due to gatekeepers. they can answer but you will get the same answer from them each time. (Not in at the moment. Send an email. etc.) provides false hope.
  • If there is not an Email associated, you will have to physically skip the step. This is a small inconvenience but the time it takes to work around this issue adds up. Playbooks should just know that there is no Email and auto-skip the step and allow to input an Email when you can.
InsideSales.com is best for management but not the best for keeping up with notes.
Read Kyle Cecil's full review
March 13, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "IIIIIIIT's Great!"

Cisco is rolling InsideSales out to the entire company. Worldwide we are using it as a prospecting tool to help us connect to whitespace accounts that may not be getting the focus they deserve. This tool establishes a cadence for us to follow so we can reach out to the accounts that we normally wouldn't touch because of other responsibilities. It brings back the focus to all of our accounts, not just the ones that bring in 80% of our business.
  • It provides us with a process that we can follow to connect to more to customers.
  • I have been able to get better responses from the customer by using a play I created in the InsideSales tool.
  • I would like to be able to see what plays a contact has been enrolled into.
  • I would like to see a dashboard for all plays that I could click on and see who has been enrolled into a play, and what the result was.
It is great for cold calling or calling into white space accounts. Not suited for people who do not have a large account base.
Read Patrick Pauluzzi's full review
February 27, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "InsideSales.com for 100+ users"

InsideSales.com is being used in our virtual sales organization in the Americas. Our main goal is to give selling time back to sellers by reducing time spent on data logging, customer research and activity management through the opportunity lifecycle. Our sellers have hundreds, if not thousands of accounts, and InsideSales.com gives our sellers the confidence to move from step to step with an opportunity and being prompted along the way when it is time for the next action. Knowing their plan of action is being managed in the tool frees sellers up to move onto the next task immediately. The number of tasks completed and the increase in talk-time are noticeably higher after implementing InsideSales.com Playbooks.
  • Creating Plays that are able to be used by entire teams or all of an operation. Teams, and even individual reps, can create a Play that makes sense for their territory's sales cycle
  • The alerts that show sellers when one of their emails has been opened/read by a customer, so the seller can connect in real-time
  • Connecting with Linkedin Sales Navigator for Insights provides outstanding visibility into a contact, without having to leave SF.com
  • Local presence dialing
  • Pre-recorded voicemails allow sellers to move to the next call faster
  • The occasional update can log sellers out and cause a bit of confusion of how to get back in (which has been addressed for us with SSO)
  • The communication and logging of certain fields in SF.com has a few hurdles, but is able to be addressed manually
  • We have struggled getting the gamification dashboards to work with our internal TV broadcast system
InsideSales.com has given our organization a simple, consistent and intuitive platform for daily workflows. The software allows our sellers to input data on calls in real-time, in a way that is natural to the flow of their customer interactions. The combination of a streamlined process and a simple dashboard has both reduced time on non-sales activities and increased talk-time and calls logged. If your sellers often operate 500+ accounts, InsideSales.com helps ensure that no actions or opportunities are forgotten. It provides a personal assistant of sorts for each seller and provides managers with data to see what processes produce the best results, so they can then scale.
Read John Crain's full review
February 23, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "A great tool for building pipelines"

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks is being used by the entire Inside Sales team. Before we had this tool, all prospecting and recording of those prospecting activities were done manually. Now we can spend more time making calls and sending emails to find new business and less time with administrative tasks. This also allows us to set cadences that work best for our customer base.
  • Creating email templates is very convenient. This way we don't have to start from scratch when we want to reuse a successful play.
  • Seeing the score and ranking keeps things competitive on the sales floor. We want to always be at the top of the leaderboard when it comes to the activity and talk time levels.
  • The business intelligence alerts are very important for me as I'm looking for any reason to call on a prospect.
  • There have been times of major lag and we've experienced crashing of the tool. This can really slow down the progress we are making.
  • I've had issues with pulling the recorded phone calls that I've made.
  • Sorting can sometimes not work if there are a certain number of contacts in the tool.
Playbooks is great for me as I'm prospecting to schools that we don't currently work with. My contact lists are limitless so being able to keep track and look back at past activity makes it easy to keep up. The integration with Salesforce is also incredibly helpful as it keeps track of how many touch points I have had with a prospect.
Read Ryan Owens, MBA's full review
February 23, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Taking Sales to the Next Level"

We currently use InsideSales.com Playbooks because of the ability to easily build out manageable sales cadences. It has been very effective for our inside sales organization. The plays have helped increase total touch points for a prospect from 3.5 to 8 in a short time. This has resulted in higher close rates!
  • Makes customer follow up a breeze with the sales cadence structure!
  • Click to Call
  • Seamless integration with Salesforce
  • Customer Support
  • Transparency with software updates
  • Sometimes the calls drop
  • Implementation length
Playbooks is well suited for an outbound motion to companies of all size. The automated sales cadence helps keep my message consistent with prospects without being annoying.

It takes more time than it should to add people and take people out of Playbooks. Tons of clicks.
Read Gabriel Perez's full review
February 22, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks: "Inside Sales Review"

I am part of a Sales Development team for T-Mobile Business to Business Sales. We use Inside Sales Playbooks to organize our workflow. The application tells us which prospects we have to contact, how, and when. It eliminates all of the guess work to the team's sales approach. We are able to pre-load email templates and pre-recorded voicemail to reach our prospects more efficiently.
  • The team is very good at responding to user feedback.
  • The application does a very good job organizing data.
  • The application is very user friendly.
  • Their application has a tendency to have various glitches that change from time to time.
  • There is a do not call list in the application that does not correspond to Salesforce.
  • Occasionally there is a lag in the process of adding new leads to the application.
  • You cannot reschedule a step in your cadence for a specific time of day.
It is very good for making calls within the cadence, it is not good for tracking emails and calls that fall outside of the sales cadence.
Read Madolyn Winger's full review
February 22, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Playbooks is great and only getting better"

Our Business Development department uses Predictive Playbooks to move marketing leads into the sales pipeline. We put prospects into plays that we make ourselves depending on what campaign we are running and use Playbooks to track 20-100 different contacts at a time. The most valuable aspect is the automation of creating next steps instead of having to manage each contact individually.
  • Organizes cold contact into touch plans
  • Allows you to take notes on each individual contact
  • Integrates with Salesforce
  • Reducing bugs and downtime of certain features
  • Improving the time for a page to load on Salesforce
  • Making notes on a given prospect searchable by keyword
Well suited for when you are trying to handle a large amount of incoming prospects leads that have already been authenticated by a marketing team. Might not have as many features as one would like for only a few prospects, and would not be the most efficient way to upload and track hundreds of targets.
Read Emmett Turley's full review
February 22, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Want to increase your sales goals!"

Here at Sage, our sales team has been using InsideSales.com for about 6 months. In this time, they have custom built a version of their solution that meets our specified requirements. This has helped our team work new prospects at a rate that was unheard of prior to using the application. InsideSales.com is a valuable tool that any sales person can benefit from.
  • The ability to record voicemails once and leave them to various contacts. We work with a wide variety of solutions so not having to leave custom voicemails every call is a huge time saver.
  • Having the ability to sort leads based on time zones reduces contacting people who might not be in the office yet.
  • At this time, the solution is exactly where I would like it to be.
Have an idea exactly what you are looking for in the solution. InsideSales.com has custom built our solution to meet out exact requirements.
Read Colin McDonald's full review
February 22, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks: "ISDC.COM Accelerate your pipeline"

InsideSales has helped me accelerate my prospecting efforts. With the scheduled follow up and plays I am able to contact prospects at a faster and more effective rate.
  • Prospecting plays
  • Effective insights into companies
  • Scheduled follow up
  • Maximize touch points to customers
  • Opportunity engagement
  • Customizing where the call notes are kept
  • Some delays with calling at times
It is great for anyone who wants to enhance their prospecting efforts and create more pipeline - so every sales person needs this. Fantastic for those who sell into the mid-market or SMB markets.
Read Lawren Nochowicz's full review
February 22, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "A game change for sales task automation!"

The solution is used for sales task automation and sales task tracking/reporting. It is only being used by the sales team. Prior to using Inside Sales, there was no sales task automation beyond our Salesforce CRM tool.
  • Power Dialer - You can increase daily sales prospecting outreach and engagement.
  • Email Open Alerts - Very valuable tool for sales prospecting outreach that helps you prioritize follow ups throughout the day.
  • Leaderboard - Keeps the team motivated to outperform each other.
  • CRM Data Sync -- Too many clicks involved to update new data from CRM into InsideSales
  • Successful Plays - This should be categorized into 2 categories: successful, interested and successful, not interested.
  • Removing contact from plays - It should be automatic once the play is marked as successful.
The solution is best suited for sales task automation, but its not specific enough to generate detail, from a reporting perspective on how successful the calls were. The options for call results are too vague and not specific enough to common sales scenarios. For example, Hung Up should be a call result option, since that is bound to happen no matter how successful you are as a salesperson or not. Also, request more info (email, callback, demo) or further engagement should be an option to measure how well a sales rep is progressing during the sales prospecting process.
Read Amanda Da Silva's full review
February 14, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Awesome product, huge time saver"

Currently being used as a tool for prospecting in sales focused oil and gas SAAS company.

That means loading different prospects in specific plays based on contact information. The tool is used daily as a work management tool and aids in reporting business development roles.

I've been especially in tune with the automated voicemails which has saved tens of hours. Great product!
  • Pre-recorded voicemail
  • Daily workflow
  • Pipeline management
  • Slows at times and has crashed a handful of times
  • Can be used to the point where you feel helpless when crashes
  • Doesn't keep up with speed of Salesforce page loading
For sales associations that are doing any cold calling, this is a must. I would also recommend this as a tool for account executives that are trying to keep up with multiple deals. Seems like it could be applicable to all industries. For example - anytime you have a consistent email, it can be used for automation.
Read Spencer Lewis's full review
February 14, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "Systematically target your prospects"

Our team of sales reps uses Playbooks to automate our outbound prospecting into our respective territories. The program is helping our team to be systematic in the way we work through our prospect lists. The greatest advantage to the team is that they don't have to reinvent the wheel with each prospect. As administrators, we can create and share content that they can use as templates or plays with their prospects.
  • Content Control - If you'd like to manage the messaging your team is using with prospects, Playbooks enables this quite well. If your team is more autonomous, you can allow them more freedom to control their messaging.
  • Automated Follow Up Cadence - This is very helpful in getting each rep to be thorough with each prospect.
  • Transparency - Allow your managers and other team members to see the activities everyone is doing. Fosters competition.
  • Email Threading - The system needs to be able to thread together emails on the recipient's end so that each email doesn't have to be read out of context within the outreach as a whole.
  • Allow open and click notifications to be viewed longer than one week, connect them to the person's record.
  • Notify me when someone has replied and require me to acknowledge that they have replied before I go to the next step in the play.
Playbooks is perfect for a team of BDRs doing primarily cold, outbound prospecting. It's harder to use for contacts where contact has already been made and the ongoing conversations vary from person to person.
Read Layne Latham's full review
February 14, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Review: "If you prospect - use InsideSales!"

It is used by the Inside sales team to help track calls and emails as they make appointments for the outside sales reps. It helps with organization of and increases quantity of contacts. It allows us to track several different campaigns and types of clients at the same time. We are able to see what emails are working and what are not, share this information and change on the fly. We are able to see what cadence is having better results and adjust accordingly.
  • Their automated voicemail is a true time saver.
  • Being able to duplicate a play in Playbooks is a huge help. You can alter a few steps and have a brand new play in moments - I love things that save time.
  • One of my big requests is to have the option to embed files in an email - or have the choice to embed or attach a file.
  • I am sure this is on the way, but enhance the features offered inside of Dynamics.
Anyone who has inside phone work with calls and emails can benefit from this tool. Outside reps who don't do prospecting and rely on only a few large accounts may not see the same benefits.
Read Niki Ducatte's full review
February 12, 2018

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks: "Playbooks Review"

Currently, at Infor we are using InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks as a tool with Infor's CRM to effectively call and log our activities with our accounts and prospects. We have been using Playbooks for about 7-8 months now and it continues to improve its features and functionality. That is beneficial and needed for our business development department.
  • User-friendly tool and easy navigation.
  • Well designed UI.
  • Ability to log and store information about a prospect within Playbooks.
  • Ability to sort contacts/prospects by different categories and able to customize how your day is set up for calling.
  • Occasionally have issues with the speed of Playbooks.
  • The size of certain navigation screens, I wish I had the ability to change the size of it to view better or allow me to have a better view into my CRM.
Playbooks is well suited for business development reps that are prospecting and want to store information and notes about their prospects/accounts in Playbooks. Playbooks offers the option to go to the next contact at the bottom after contacting someone which makes it nice to continuously call your follow-ups or accounts.
Read Andrew Fix's full review

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Scorecard Summary

About InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks aims to help SDRs and AEs quickly build closeable pipeline, by helping salespeople get a hold of more of the right people. InsideSales.com uses their A.I.-platform called Neuralytics to target likely buyers combined with their cadence engine to help sales reps consistently engage all of their prospects in a personalized way.

Just like Waze from Google helps drivers get to their destination quickly based on the data from other drivers, Neuralytics uses the collective knowledge of the Insidesales.com user base to help you build pipeline quickly. For example, Neuralytics can tell you which phone number or email address for a prospect is best, or the best time to call or email, based on the experience of others. Predictive Playbooks uses Neuralytics to gives sales reps an edge over their competition.

The Cadence engine works for small or large teams, global teams, and international calls. The product also conveniently syncs all activity data back to your CRM. Since sales reps only spend 18% of their time in CRM, it also works outside your CRM ... wherever your reps work.

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Features