YesWare will get the job done for most.https://www.trustradius.com/sales-email-trackingYeswareUnspecified8.21181012019-08-26T22:00:23.868Z
August 26, 2019
YesWare will get the job done for most.
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Yesware
Our teams used Yesware to enable them to run scaled email campaigns to promote events, reach out to prospects, and ensure that we could manage these things at scale at a very cost effective rate. Yesware was easy to use and served its purpose but there are areas where it can improve. The free version does help quite a bit.
- Email campaigns. I found YesWare very easy to run targeted email programs with good tracking mechanisms in place, even for the free version.
- Templates. This is very helpful for junior SDRs or AEs to be able to leverage what others have used and not recreate the wheel every time.
- Simplify building campaigns. The templates are great and it inspires collaboration across the internal teams. That said, there is always room for improvement on targeting audiences and maximizing the tool.
- Campaigns will erase if not saved ASAP. Had this happen numerous times and there was not an autosave and if you hit the wrong button the entire campaign would disappear.
- Time saver. Using it to target maNy people but in a personalized way is excellent.
- Good data on prospects. Nice to be able to see reports and open rates to better optimize.
Pretty good overall, but again it needs some tweaks to ensure user frustration is kept to a minimum. This would go back to the autosave feature I mentioned which would immediately be a value add but not something that should need a user to move into a paid tier.
I like both of these systems. YesWare did feel pretty easy for most sales reps to use and implement into their workflows.