Overall Satisfaction with Zapier
Zapier is used by a variety of my clients. It is the first option that we look at when trying to connect one or more pieces of software. It has really cut down on the number of custom APIs that we've had to build.
- Zapier does a great job connecting multiple platforms to the CRMs that we use such as Keap and ActiveCampaign.
- Zapier is easy to explain and set up for our clients.
- Zapier allows our team to pay more attention to strategy than development.
- I think the pricing structure could be made more clear to users.
- Definitely more access to additional integrations and more options within those integrations would be helpful.
- It provides a quicker time to market compared to custom API work
- It allows small business owners to implement workflows on their own in many cases.
I've never had to find a program other than Zapier.
Do you think Zapier delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zapier's feature set?
Did Zapier live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zapier go as expected?
Would you buy Zapier again?
Zapier does a great job providing businesses with an option, other than custom web development, to integrate multiple platforms, trigger new actions, and assess incoming data.