Overall Satisfaction with Zenefits
We have been a Zenefits customer for over 7 years now. When we started using Zenefits in 2014, we
leveraged Zenefits as our primary HRIS system to send offer letters, onboard
new employees, track time off, select benefits, and integrate with our payroll
provider, QuickBooks Online Payroll.
As Zenefits launched its Zenefits Payroll product, we
transitioned from QuickBooks Online Payroll to Zenefits at the beginning of 2020
to provide our employees with one powerful app to view their paystubs, request
time off, view their benefits information, manage their pre-tax spending
accounts, and look up contact information of their fellow team members. By having everything in one place for our
employees in Zenefits (both online and in the mobile app), we were able to
dramatically reduce the amount of questions from our employees and in turn
improve our employee experience.
We’ve relied heavily on Zenefits to scale our business by
helping us to be more effective and efficient in engaging and interacting with
our employees. Since I joined Boomtown, we
have increased our headcount by 5x – and thanks to Zenefits, we haven’t had to
add any People Ops headcount to manage that growth.
- Payroll services in all 50 states, including payroll tax filings
- Integrations with tools like QuickBooks, Google Workspace, Slack, and Human Interest (401(k))
- Simple yet powerful mobile app for employees to access information including paystubs, benefits, and time off requests
- Streamlined admin portal for People Ops professionals
- Customer service response times are sometimes slow but are improving
- QuickBooks integration could be improved to include employee and department (class) level information
- Ability to clone templates in the Hiring section of the app
- Zenefits Payroll's full service payroll tax filings
- Integrations with third-party apps like QuickBooks and Human Interest
- Simple request and approval workflows for time off
- Since I joined Boomtown, we have increased our headcount by 5x – and thanks to Zenefits, we haven’t had to add any People Ops headcount to manage that growth.
Do you think Zenefits delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zenefits's feature set?
Did Zenefits live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zenefits go as expected?
Would you buy Zenefits again?