Easy to Use Marketing Review Tool
August 29, 2022

Easy to Use Marketing Review Tool

Overall Satisfaction with Ziflow

My team members and I use Ziflow to review creative marketing materials. It helps us address making edits on a proof all in one place and online. We also use it to route materials to compliance for their review and approval.
  • Provides multiple markup tools to make comments on a proof
  • Each comment in post in real-time
  • Provides a detailed dashboard to track proofs
  • Integrates with other useful platforms
  • Have a built in "closed" feature for proofs
  • Established workflows
  • Optional folder selection for a proof
  • Improved efficiency for reviewing projects in a quickly manner
  • Saved time for reviewing proofs all in once place
  • You can access Ziflow anywhere with a internet connection
Ziflow has impacted the effort required to move content through our organization's review process in many significant ways. Not only has it helped our marketing team become more efficient, but it has helped other teams we work closely with within the organization to review content, add comments, and provide feedback.
My team members and I are able to track projects all in one dashboard, plus all online. This eliminates the need for back-and-forth emails on a piece and having a team member excluded when their eyes should have been included on the piece. It's nice you can add team members at any point of the review process.

Do you think Ziflow delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Ziflow's feature set?

Did Ziflow live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Ziflow go as expected?

Would you buy Ziflow again?

monday.com helps my team with seeing where projects stand in real-time, whereas Ziflow helps with the review process of certain projects. This software integrates with each other, which is a major benefit and has helped my team keep organized and stay on top of projects in many ways. I highly recommend both of these two products.
With Ziflow, you can upload any type of media and review it all in one place. You can add team members during any point of the review process. It is easy to use, and I enjoy how you can view comments all in real-time. I highly recommend it to a team that needs software for creative review purposes.