Overall Satisfaction with ZipRecruiter
ZipRecruiter is used across the organization for different departments. Its single database and easy integration of its varied functions make it easy to implement. It addresses the issue of hiring functions and managing the hiring process for new employees. It also helps supply reports on hiring trends over specific time periods to help gauge hiring patterns in the long term.
- It's a very easy to use interface.
- Its integrated functions and features make it easy to utilize.
- Novices can learn the system fairly quickly with limited training.
- Its reporting tools could use some enhancements, but this can be said for competitor products as well.
- Some its features, like TrafficBoost, require additional funding.
- For some organizations, its robust features may be overkill.
- The software helps reduce training costs for its easy to learn interface and functions.
- It can help streamline hiring practices, making it less costly and time-consuming to hire new applicants.
- Its open candidate pool allowance makes it expandable for increasingly larger candidate pools.
ZipRecruiter's strengths really shine in its easy to use interface and nicely streamlined functions. Its ability to harness larger pools of candidates makes it scalable for growing organizations. Some competitors may offer better advertising and reporting tools. Its novice reporting features can also be helpful but not quite as detailed as those found in other products. Potential users may want to sample a free trial before making a purchase.
The software product is well geared to a low to medium-sized organization, and can habdle expanding levels of hiring needs. It has easy to learn functions, and an easy to navigate interface, making it a nice choice for novices or those with limited experience with recruiting CRM type software applications on the market.
Do you think ZipRecruiter delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ZipRecruiter's feature set?
Did ZipRecruiter live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ZipRecruiter go as expected?
Would you buy ZipRecruiter again?
ZipRecruiter works very well with small to medium-sized organizations that may have limited IT staff. Its easy to use interface, low learning curve, and integrated features make it an easy package to implement. On the other hand, larger organizations or those needing more advanced reporting tools may want to look elsewhere. However, it gives a small organization a great deal of functionality not found in lower-cost offerings.