The Swiss Army Knife of CRM Systemshttps://www.trustradius.com/crmZoho CRMUnspecified7.83911012015-06-18T14:22:35.090Z
June 18, 2015
The Swiss Army Knife of CRM Systems
Score 8 out of 101
- Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Potentials, Reports, Products, Quotes, Invoices, Purchase Orders, Sales Orders
Overall Satisfaction with Zoho CRM
We have used Zoho to manage the sales and marketing process. It is used by both the sales and marketing teams to monitor and track sales leads and opportunities, and we have used Zoho Campaigns for email marketing. Because of its integration with the Zoho suite of business tools, Zoho can address most all of the requirements of our sales and marketing teams.
- Ability to customize the modules, fields, layouts and workflow to meet specific business needs.
- Flexible reporting options, easy to customize existing reports and create new reports.
- Good integration with other Zoho products such as Campaigns and Mail.
- The screens and layout look a little dated compared to some of their competitors.
- It is sometimes difficult to find where to make changes to the system (is it in Setup, Accounts, etc.).
- No IMAP support for add-on email accounts. Can only use POP.
- Facilitates follow-up on old opportunities in the sales funnel.
- Supports ongoing marketing campaigns to nurture client and prospect relationships.
- Able to store and access all data and history for a customer from one place.
- Allows us to be more responsive to customer inquiries.
Zoho has most if not all of the features of Salesforce, at a more competitive price, and is easier to set up and maintain. Zoho has many features that Insightly does not have (i.e. Products, Invoices, Purchase Orders, Cases, etc.). If you need a simple CRM, Insightly is easier to set up and use. But if you need more advanced capabilities or integration with the Zoho Suite of products, Zoho CRM is a great choice.
If you need a very basic CRM, there may be other options that are simpler to use or set up. But if you need a full-function CRM, and particularly if you use the interface with campaigns and email, it is an excellent choice. Zoho CRM is also one of the few CRMs that supports inventory (products), price books, quotations, sales orders, purchase orders and invoices.
Zoho CRM Feature Ratings
Evaluating Zoho CRM and Competitors
Zoho CRM Implementation
The CRM is only as good as the data you put into it. Spend the time up-front to clean up your old data sources prior to importing them into Zoho.