August 08, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is used in our sales department. We use it to reach out to those who visit our website. It's helpful to see where the visitor is from and it's nice to be able to send them messages. By using Zoho we are now able to get in touch with website visitors and create potential business for inbound.
- The ability to send messages to the website visitors.
- The ability to see for how long they are visiting your website.
- The ability to see the IP address to determine which country the visitor is from.
- The ability to see which page of your website the visitor is looking at.
- It'd be nice to have a good reporting feature.
- It'd be nice to display as a live chat when we reach out to the visitor. Maybe it should show our picture in the chat bubble.
- It'd be nice to have semi-automation on sending messages to the visitors.
- It helped us to reach new customers so it had a good effect on our inbound sales team.
- It helped us to generate new revenue.
A specific scenario might be if you are a software company and selling your subscription-based software, you most likely need prospects coming into your radar. Other than creating the business from outbound sales, you have to create inbound sales to feed your sales. Zoho helps you to generate business for your inbound part. It's really helpful to catch hold of people at the very first step.