Zoom Review: "The High Quality Video Conferencing Solution"https://www.trustradius.com/web-conferencingZoomUnspecified8.85611012018-07-14T18:09:13.047Z
Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
We use Zoom across our organization as a video conferencing solution between our multiple offices and with our various business partners and vendors. Zoom enables users to share their screen, view multiple participants (sometimes), and it is integrated into our conference rooms, it is utilized on laptops and mobile devices.
- Works on just about every device: Mobile phones, computers, and conference rooms.
- High-quality video: the Zoom video conference equipment is class-leading, and there always seems to be a high-quality stream to every device.
- The Chrome extension: The Zoom Chrome extension enables users to effortlessly add a Zoom meeting from within the Google Calendar.
- It would be helpful if there was an option to view all/most meeting participants on the screen at one time, this seems to be an issue when there are more then 3 participants.
- When someone wants to share their screen it can be overly complicated - there should be an icon available in the corner to do it in one easy step.
- Some of our vendors have a hard time getting Zoom work using the online meeting invite links.
- Zoom has enabled us to collaborate and share information in a very communal and productive way.
- Zoom has increased the connective tissue of the organization, communicating across multiple offices.
- Sharing our screens in meetings can sometimes be an issue for some users.
Zoom has higher quality video streams than the competition and provides the ability to record meetings; however, Google Hangouts is more user-friendly and takes little to no training to be able to utilize all of its features (although there are fewer bells and whistles). GoToMeeting is the name most people know about, it's easy to use, but the UI and feature set feels very dated.
Zoom Feature Ratings
High quality audio
High quality video
Low bandwidth requirements
Integrates with social media
Record meetings / events
Participant roles & permissions
Confidential attendee list