Zoom - one of the best video conferencing platforms there ishttps://www.trustradius.com/unified-communications-as-a-service-ucaasZoomUnspecified8.912641012019-01-23T18:13:21.548Z
January 23, 2019
Zoom - one of the best video conferencing platforms there is
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
We use Zoom specifically when interacting with enterprise clients, or clients who think Google Hangouts isn't as secure or reliable as needed. Zoom has been more reliable than Google Hangouts in many instances. Less confusion on which link to select, and in general less lag and better quality audio in my opinion.
- Very easy to follow directions if you have clientele who aren't used to operating digital conference software
- Great audio and video - especially when hosting numerous different people on different computers in different places
- Fairly easy rescheduling and scheduling interface
- I'm not exactly sure what the benefit of "dial by your location" is
- Screensharing could be improved
- In general, it has simply lead to easier meetings where everyone has left happy since the calls were not laggy.
- It helps us stand out from everyone else sending Google Hangout invites.
Zoom is the best enterprise level video software, especially when taking meetings with more than 5 people who are all in different locations. Zoom gives you the ability to host polls, Q&A, and a smorgasbord of other specific features that competitors don't have. The only downside is you have to pay for Zoom if you really want everything, but it's well worth the cash.