Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
We use Zoom on a daily basis to conduct meetings between our internal team, current clients, and prospects. It allows us to connect face to face, and we can rely on its consistency and quality. We've used it for online events, webinars, and even online training. It has such a consistent platform, that allows us to be creative within its constraints.
- Call Quality.
- Use of multiple devices.
- Screen sharing and recording.
- Group video calls.
- Integrations with other platforms.
- Pricing for webinar features could be better.
- Would love to see lower cost options.
- White labeling would be nice.
- Ability to join without the downloaded app would be helpful as well.
- Not dropping calls has made sales easy and effective.
- No lost time worrying about downloads or connecting.
Do you think Zoom delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoom's feature set?
Did Zoom live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zoom go as expected?
Would you buy Zoom again?
Zoom is well suited for a team that just needs it to "work" without the fuss of adjustments or settings. It's consistently solid, and you can rely on quality. It's also widely utilized, so you don't run into people not being able to join the meeting. If you're looking for something with a white label that's affordable, you'll want to look elsewhere. Also, it's pretty expensive for webinar situations.