ZoomInfo is still on top
Updated March 31, 2022
ZoomInfo is still on top
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ZoomInfo
In my capacity as an SDR, I use ZoomInfo to locate and collect prospect information. This includes phone numbers (both company and cell phone), email addresses, etc. While they do have other features that help you keep up to date on company information, I rarely, if ever, use those facets of the service.
- Seamless integration with Salesforce.
- Most accurate data available.
- Plug-in Feature allows prospecting directly from LISN.
- Much of the contact information is old/no longer applicable.
- I rarely use the "company news" features.
- The automated ad that pops up when you open the web page is annoying and has to go.
Do you think ZoomInfo SalesOS delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ZoomInfo SalesOS's feature set?
Did ZoomInfo SalesOS live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of ZoomInfo SalesOS go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy ZoomInfo SalesOS again?
- Ability to get into more conversations with prospects due to accurate cell phone data.
- Increased database of prospects.
If you need to find contact information for a "decision-maker" at a specific account, ZoomInfo usually has it. The plug-in feature is very convenient while prospecting over LISN. ZoomInfo, in my experience, has not been useful when downloading company contact lists en masse. Much of the information is outdated and creates unneeded clutter in your CRM.
ZoomInfo SalesOS Feature Ratings
30 - Our SDRs leverage ZoomInfo to gather prospect data; including emails and phone numbers. Our sales ops team has integrated ZoomInfo directly into our SFDC instance; Additionally, we leverage the company (Account) level data from ZoomInfo to help us define sales territories by company size, location, etc.
2 - The folks who manage our ZoomInfo subscription are on our sales ops team. These people are incredibly skilled in revenue operations functions and the various platforms that it takes to operate those GTM strategies. This primarily focuses on SFDC, however it also includes our sales engagement platforms (SalesLoft, Outreach, HVS).
- ZoomInfo would have to come out with new features - we are using them to the fullest extent that makes sense with our business.
When it comes to data enrichment for North American companies, nobody else comes close the amount of data ZoomInfo has, nor the accuracy. In today's competitive sales landscape, reps must call cell phones to have conversations. No other data enrichment platform is on par with this type of contact info.