Likelihood to Recommend
1. We changed ship dates on individual product pages depending on customer location so they would have an accurate timeline for their orders. This really helped lower our volume of customer service calls on tracking orders.2. We have stores as well as an online presence. With Target we were able to advertise sales on b-stock items from our warehouse to our local customers without letting those that live outside a certain radius see the promo.3. If your marketing team doesn't have a tech background this software has a steep learning curve. There is quite a bit of manual configuration required. The image carousel is one example that we struggled with.
Manager in MarketingConsumer Goods Company, 1001-5000 employees
- Test & Target is an excellent means to understand and quantify any user experience solutions your business needs to achieve.
- Large scale tests combined with incremental changes will whip your web properties into shape. You will better understand your customers, as well as your success metrics. In the scope of a campaign, you can better understand the behavior of your audience by setting up specific success metrics (i.e. clicks on specific nav items, white paper downloads, page landings, etc.) alongside your primary conversions (i.e. form fill, purchase, application, etc.)
- Test & Target is an excellent solution for directing traffic to the appropriate web properties. By targeting specific users, you will have the ability to set up parameters which determine the content which you want the customer to view.
- Test & Target undergoes product updates on a regular basis, making its capabilities more robust. You must be analytic AND creative to use Test & Target to its fullest potential.
- From the development standpoint, tests are not any easier to set up than they would be manually. They actually are more complicated and provide more work to our development team.
- The software is extremely expensive. You cannot segment your tests or campaigns by geo-targeting, for example, unless you pay extra for that portion of the package.
- Customer service was easy to get into contact with, but your consulting time with them is very limited, and they weren't always knowledgeable about the issues you needed help with.
- The software is mainly centered around the "Target" portion of the product (I would say about 75% of the product is devoted to this). Once testing completes, there are many options to push your winning campaigns live and target them to specific segments. Unfortunately this adds to the expense of the software; you pay by impressions. We also use an external ad display software. For these reasons, we did not use any of the targeting portion of the product, which left 75% of it unusable.
- Test results are real-time, but we found they weren't always accurate. For example, when we would implement the winning campaign from a test, we often found no drastic improvement in conversion, or sometimes it even converted worse.
Likelihood to Renew
Reliability and Availability
Based on 4 answers
i don't think we use the full functionalities of the tool, but to use the full functions, it's almost impossible (Too hard)
Based on 6 answers
They have some idea of how to debug problems, but much of the time was spent on understanding hierarchical structure of the support team because escalation often slow
Analyst in MarketingComputer Software Company, 10,001+ employees
Based on 3 answers
The instructor that came to train us was awesome and this training was very useful. I would recommend it for anyone who is going to be using this software. I only mark it lower because it is an added expense to an already expensive product, and a lot of the training covered the "Target" portion of the software (which again, we didn't use)
Based on 3 answers
The training was very easy to understand, however it would have been more useful to my development team than me. It was also primarily over-the-phone, which is never as easy to follow as in-person. We ended up scheduling and paying for an in-person training session to supplement the online/phone training because it wasn't helpful enough.
Return on Investment
OmniconvertSee All (4) Omniconvert Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Adobe Target Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Omniconvert Editions & Modules
10 000 tested views
50 000 tested views
30 000 tested views
1. Per Month