Extremely flexible but work needed on documentationhttps://www.trustradius.com/ab-testingAdobe TargetUnspecified8.21191012014-04-17T22:44:43.695Z
April 17, 2014
Extremely flexible but work needed on documentation
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Target
The Web Analytics team are the power users of Test& Target - we're running tests for the entire company across the main website and inside our desktop applications.
- Integration with SiteCatalyst - test data is pushed into SiteCatalyst for comprehensive reporting.
- Rapid test creation - this can be achieved via "local" HTML offers, redirects or referencing AEM/CQ5 components.
- Documentation - the current docs are fine for the basics but when you want to do the advanced stuff it sucks and Client Care aren't that helpful with the tricky questions.
- Standard - the new 'Standard' WYSIWYG version of TnT is very new so I'll be kind however it's full of bugs and unusable - hopefully this will be fixed soon as it looks to have a lot of potential.
- QAing your tests - the Onsite feature has never worked properly in all the time I have used it. I've been told by people at Adobe not to use the feature.
- Increased employee efficiency - testing happens very quickly now, sometimes in minutes! Before it took weeks or months going through Technology.
- More testing means increased learnings and revenue.
It's a very flexible tool with some great features however you'll need to have users that understand your business but are also technically savvy. If you don't have the right people/person then you may want to consider something easier to use ..saying that I believe the Standard version that was recently released has tried to address this however it's a beta product right now with more than a few issues.
Using Adobe Target
4 - The web analytics & optimization team have a mixture of business and technical understanding.
- Testing new creative for driving incremental revenue.
- Testing price.
- Testing headlines, CTA, copy in general.
Adobe Target Support
Not kept informed
Difficult to get immediate help
No - A good level of support should be included with the price, moreover if the documentation and communities were better we wouldn't need to bug Client Care!