What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Apple iCloud really does a great job with KeyChain and it is very well suited if you have to transition users from one device to the next. For larger organizations, say, over 25 people, you probably want a more full-fledged auth manager. I would not recommend using iCloud for their Calendar and Mail apps.
Feature Rating Comparison
User and role management
- Basic documentation needs for spreadsheets and text editing
- A great notes and calender app
- Back up and syncing of photos and documents
- One of the functionalities that I criticize are "bugs". These "bugs" make some features unusable under earlier versions of iOS and Mac OS X.
- Privacy is always a rising issue and something that one would always need to keep up with.
- Moving a set of files from an iCloud Drive if they have not been synchronized yet will result in them being lost.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 3 answers
It is a very necessary product if you are using Apple devices. If you are then you should utilize it.
Project Manager in Information TechnologyHigher Education Company, 201-500 employees
Based on 6 answers
Because there are no features that work well, for the Apple company level. For a third world software company, it could be acceptable.
It's a lot more versatile when it comes to user experience. The interface is easy to follow and the flexibility of needing it to do multiple things at once is bar none. Other cloud services don't offer this type of complexity.
Return on Investment
- Improved efficiency of Apple device usage
- Streamlined the process of data collection, sharing and dissemination using Apple devices
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?