What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
It seems to work very well for small group collaboration much better than it does for larger groups or more complex projects. The other (minor) thing, is that while working across locations, there isn't a chat function, which would be huge when working on documents that work off info that others have. While at the same location, working on a small project iCloud works great for us. The other issue is that some of our Android users can't do some of the same things their colleagues using iOS can while on the go.
Project Manager in OtherEducation Management Company, 201-500 employees
Feature Rating Comparison
User and role management
- Backup of login credentials with KeyChain works particularly well. No other competitor can match the fully integrated nature of iCloud because Apple owns the operating system.
- Seamless syncing with iCloud Backup works to a decent degree. Competitors like Dropbox are catching up, but iCloud comes out of the box and ready to go on new Apple devices, so it saves time for IT.
- iCloud contacts helps with organization-wide syncing of contacts.
Growth Champ, a service by Fame Express LLCInternet, 1-10 employees
- Locked into the Apple Ecosystem. Does not port very well to Windows, Linux, or Chrome
- Storage tiers are expensive
- Sharing is possible, but not completely flushed out for things such as reminders, notes, calendars, documents, and photos
Earth NetworksComputer Software, 1-10 employees
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 3 answers
It is a very necessary product if you are using Apple devices. If you are then you should utilize it.
Project Manager in Information TechnologyHigher Education Company, 201-500 employees
Based on 6 answers
Because there are no features that work well, for the Apple company level. For a third world software company, it could be acceptable.
Self-employedInformation Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
It's a lot more versatile when it comes to user experience. The interface is easy to follow and the flexibility of needing it to do multiple things at once is bar none. Other cloud services don't offer this type of complexity.
Multimedia Design Specialist
SonocoPackaging and Containers, 10,001+ employees
Return on Investment
- Saves time by syncing devices automatically
- Extra storage is very cheap
- Easier to access files anywhere, anytime
Director of Public Policy
The Committee for JusticePublic Policy, 11-50 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?