Overall Satisfaction with Apple iCloud
I use Apple iCloud in my personal life to seamlessly sync files, appointments and contacts across my various Apple devices (laptop, iPad, & iPhone).
- Syncing files, appointments, Notes and contacts. If I'm away from home, and set an appointment using my phone, that appointment automatically updates real time to my home laptop and vice-versa.
- It stores files (e.g photos) nicely
- Once it's set up, it's fairly easy to use.
- As long as you're using the same email address/Apple ID, things work well. It gets harder to sync across multiple devices if you have multiple Apple IDs. (Having said that, 2nd level Apple Support has some workarounds you can use)
- Sometimes the website is difficult to navigate.
- Occasionally (e.g. every couple of years), there are hiccups in syncing. I've never been able to figure out why.
Do you think Apple iCloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Apple iCloud's feature set?
Did Apple iCloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Apple iCloud go as expected?
Would you buy Apple iCloud again?