- Customer.io is rated higher in 1 area: Likelihood to Recommend
Likelihood to Recommend
Braze is the go-to solution for businesses that offer its services and products through apps. It is a comprehensive tool that will provide you with an easy and quick way to orchestrate conversion and engagement communications and tests. Both product and marketing teams will be able to deliver amazing InApps and Notifications without any help or supervision from tech teams and developers (tech help is needed for implementation and tool evolution only). Braze can also deliver messages to websites and through web push, however, if you do not own an app, I may suggest you pursue other CRM tools.
Director in MarketingTransportation/Trucking/Railroad Company, 501-1000 employees
If you have a very small database of people, then probably the whole integration isn't justified. If you have a small business and don't plan to scale much, don't do it. It will be expensive for what you can get elsewhere (Mailchimp).If you want a scalable and powerful platform, that will take some time to pay off, and you can wait, then do it. Once you get integrated and start sending events and attributes, the things you can do are almost limitless.
- Is constantly improving all its features.
- Cares a lot for the final user and its usability, in my case I'm constantly getting asked about feedback to improve several features.
- Is really easy to use, and the documentation and LAB are really helpful if you are starting with Braze.
- Has a strong community, where anyone can ask everything and other peers can contribute.
Strategist in MarketingTransportation/Trucking/Railroad Company, 501-1000 employees
- Workflow building and management.
- Extremely flexible and integrates easily with other services.
- Solid email builder.
- Webhook makes it easy to send and receive data in event-driven contexts.
- Support for liquid makes highly detailed personalization possible in every message.
- Braze could offer more tier based cost effective solutions for users who only integrate minimally.
- I think the the ability to understand how users patterns can be utilized is powerful but could be made more robust yet usable.
- Reporting without exporting to a CSV perhaps a more cloud-based reporting option.
- I may be missing it in the UI, but a place to see the list of emails who qualify for a certain email.
- One easy to view chart of all our automated/lifecycle emails to see what a given user would see over their customer journey. (This is really just a feature request/idea - the product itself is really awesome.)
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
$150 per month
Based on 40 answers
We have direct support from our account manager and success manager practically around the clock when things come up that are urgent. They're even helping me post open roles for my team on internal job boards within the Braze team.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Braze is a MUCH simpler interface than the Adobe Campaign. However, it is hard to argue that they both have the same functionality. Adobe Campaign is for a MUCH more technical team whereas Braze has a much easier user interface. I would definitely recommend Braze for small to medium-sized customers.
Customer.io was really the first pure, full-featured drip email program on the market and as far as I know, it's still the simplest and best overall for that specific function. SendGrid has also added drip campaign features, but I would seriously evaluate Customer.io against any other drip email provider because they really have all the key elements you need to make it work.
Return on Investment
- Positive: A growth hacking experiment was proven successful in nudging users who abandoned their cart after checking out with a product/service and leaving their chart or 24 hours.
- Positive: A growth hacking experiment was proven successful in nudging users whose credit card failed when trying to upgrade to a paid account.
- Negative: With the plethora of teams (disciplines / business units / markets) with access to braze, it's easy to accidentally over-nurture users.
- Fast testing for new products to specific groups. It saves a lot of time and money.
- Removed workload from marketing = more time to make it better.
- Better contact with specific groups, seeing a increase in sales because of this.