<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 9.1 out of 100
Based on 53 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
It's a great tool for media or market-facing sites that get enough customer traffic to benefit from realtime changes in headlines, design or display. However, small sites that don't get enough traffic to benefit from realtime changes in headlines, design or display probably can't justify the cost of the product.
If your brand is looking for understanding competitors and normalizing data across disparate follower counts/footprint size, Trackmaven is great. Users need to understand the power of Boolean logic. TrackMaven needs dedicated users and time spent in building reports in order to understand how to use it.
Director in Social MediaHospitality Company, 10,001+ employees
- Instant insight for newsrooms: What are readers reading, on what platform, how long are they staying?
- Headline testing: Allows us to try multiple versions of the 'sell' for the story to understand what interests different sorts of readers
- Segmentation of audience: Allows us to understand not only where readers come from (search, social, direct, etc.) but also how loyal they are and how long they stay
- Proper engagement time: Too often our industry obsesses on dwell time, but Chartbeat's active engaged time gives us a true sense of how long we really engage people for
- Simple actions: For example, the Chartbeat overlay tells us where people on average leave a story, so it helps us take actions quickly
Manager in Product ManagementNewspapers Company, 5001-10,000 employees
- Competitive Intelligence - see precisely what your competitors are posting and sort by time and/or impact
- Funnel Analysis (Beta as of April 2017) - track your organic and paid social efforts to see which content creates leads
- Comprehensive Overview of Social Channels - track growth and engagement of all social channels in one screenshot, and in comparison to your closest competitors
- Personalized Analytics - each user can set up their own reports and dashboards and/or they can be shared across the organization, chart your own KPIs with a click of a button
- Top Notch UX & Support - drag and drop features for report building and dashboard creation, responsive support team
- The service could be broken down to provide page view figures for individual tags on our website metadata
- The dashboard for each day could offer more detail on performance compared to previous days/last week - how many people viewed articles of the same topic in a similar time period
- For the foreseeable future. TrackMaven is focused on measuring social sharing. We wish it also captured information about pageviews and monthly unique visitors -- the kind of data that lives inside Google Analytics -- or integrated it through an API. It would be exceptionally helpful not just to have all those metrics in one place, but also to easily measure correlations between them.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 5 answers
I gave Chartbeat a 5 for a renewal rating, because, while it delivers clear and understandable content, Google Analytics also provides many of the same features for free. For a small to medium website, I believe it would be more cost effective to use Google Analytics. A website with a high amount of traffic, however, could merit spending the money on Chartbeat to maximize their potential.
Contributor in OtherWriting and Editing Company, 1-10 employees
Based on 3 answers
More than likely, yes. This is a company with people I trust that offer an exceptional product.
Director in MarketingBroadcast Media Company, 501-1000 employees
Based on 22 answers
[Charbeat is] really user friendly both on desktop and mobile. In terms of being able to extract live data, it has been transformational. We are able to make live content decisions backed up by research from platforms which is relevant at the time of publication. The app makes it possible for me to stay in touch with performance when I am not working.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 11 answers
Support seems to be solid although there does not appear to be regional (ie. UK) support. One support enquiry I requested asking for an improvement to the interface was however, dealt with promptly and very helpfully and this surprised me a little as it was a UK request to a US support service
Professional in OtherOnline Media Company, 5001-10,000 employees
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Larger analytics suites like Google Analytics and Omniture simply do not provide the kind of real-time data that Chartbeat does. I have used Parse.ly which has some interesting real-time features as well; I would say Parse.ly is similar in terms of ease of use, though Chartbeat does give you the feeling of using a best-in-class product.
Manager in OtherOnline Media Company, 1001-5000 employees
I inherited TrackMaven, as it was already being used when I started working here, but I really like it! It's much easier to use and has an incredibly fast learning curve so I feel like I'm using all of the features of the tool right away. The customer support team is very helpful and works hard to make sure that you are really using the product to its full capabilities, rather than just scratching the surface
Return on Investment
- The most positive impact is that it gives us realtime outage emails — faster than our server provider does. So we know within seconds if one of our sites is down. This has proven an invaluable part of Chartbeat
- Another great feature of Chartbeat is the multiple sites dashboard, so I can see traffic to all my sites at once.
Employee in Social MediaMedia Production Company, 11-50 employees
- Paid Search & Social - TrackMaven has given us the ability to develop smarter social advertising and reach our audience with the right messages
- Account Analytics - the account overview we receive in TrackMaven of our own social media accounts is duplicative of what we already get through other software
- Funnel Analysis - If we can better see which efforts are paying off with leads, at a granular level, we can use our social spend budget more wisely
Big Board: A favorite in newsrooms all over the world, our leaderboard-style visualization shows your top stories on your biggest, baddest screen.See All (5) Chartbeat Screenshots
With unified reporting across your social media, blog, email, ads, website analytics, automation, CRM, and more, TrackMaven makes it easy to prove the impact of your marketing activities. Understand how all of your top-of-funnel efforts contribute to bottom-of-funnel results such as website traffic, conversions, and sales.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?