<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.7 out of 100
Based on 80 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
I have used DashThis with all my clients, because it is the fastest, easiest, and best-developed reporting platform. I have tried Google Data Studio and many other reporting integrations, but they just don't have the speed or capabilities of DashThis.With in-depth filtering, you can create reporting modules not available in any other dashboard, like deep source-medium targeting or landing page data, etc. Whatever data you need, you can get access.Their API integrations are increasing all the time, and if they don't currently connect to something, request access.
Parse.ly is great for real-time metrics and for analyzing audience interaction over time. It does a great job in showing you what people are engaging within the moment and how they've engaged with it in the past and does a fair job of showing where that engagement comes from in terms of search/social/internal audiences. It is not great at pinpointing the origin of social audiences, which is needed for getting content in front of the right viewers. It's also not particularly suited to market analysis. Your site's metrics are offered without any context for what's happening online in your area.
- Displaying data in a clear and aesthetically pleasing way
- Integrating with most of the systems you use on a regular basis in web design and digital marketing
- Allowing you to quickly create new charts/graphs/reports for clients
- I like most how you can actively see where traffic is coming from, whether it's a specific tweet or website that hyperlinks to a story. Parse.ly is amazingly specific with this sort of thing
- The design is terrific and you can easily shift between seeing the top performing stories of the day and the top performing stories of the past ten minutes
Employee in OtherMedia Production Company, 201-500 employees
- I'm interested in implementing more tools into the system, such as Google My Business or OpenTable to truly make it a universal analytics dashboard.
- Instead of just month over month date ranges, I would also like to see a YTD date range.
Account Manager in MarketingMarketing and Advertising Company, 11-50 employees
- Traffic source. I would like to be able to find the exact social media page a view comes from. Now I can only tell which platform.
- I would like to be able to compare traffic more than one year ago. Now I'm limited to one year.
- Some more customization of reports (or maybe more training).
Manager in OtherMedia Production Company, 501-1000 employees
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 2 answers
[Parse.ly's] stylish and easy to use dashboard view make it a platform that each member of the the team can easily use to get high level feedback on article performance, as well as having the depth and the more rich data to facilitate more strategic and high level decision making .
Executive in Product ManagementMedia Production Company, 11-50 employees
Based on 3 answers
I always get a same day response to my questions and they reach out enough that I feel like I can ask questions but not too much that I get annoyed.
Employee in MarketingMarketing and Advertising Company, 1-10 employees
Based on 42 answers
Getting support from Parsely is so easy. They are super responsive and really go out of their way to make sure they get you to a solution you're happy with. In the rare event that what you need is impossible, they actually record your feedback and actually get it to the people who could act on it. I've even had them get back to me later to get more information about a feature I requested.
We tried Google Analytics and Google Data Studio before, and it was so complicated to set up we needed to hire experts to do it. Even then the performance was slow and the tools unintuitive to use. Many people have a blog they want to measure, we're not reinventing the wheel here, and Parse.ly is designed to deliver an excellent experience doing just that.
Return on Investment
- DashThis has reduced the time I spend on reporting by about 50%
- Visualizations are simple and easy to understand -- Clients like them very much
- Reduced dependency on files as archive of all dashboards/reports are available online
- Clear access to reporting metrics on a regular basis for over 20 vendors.
- The ability to see which pieces perform well by social media channel.
- Rich data on the number of minutes engaged, and a clear explanation of how this is measured.
Manager in MarketingPublic Relations & Communications Company, 1-10 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
DashThis Editions & Modules
- Per Month
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Parse.ly Editions & Modules