<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.8 out of 100
Based on 156 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
DataMotion keeps things well in control and provides high security for the organizational data and email services. There are multiple threats available while we are doing any data or message transactions over the internet and those threats can be very vulnerable at times. So I recommend, it is well worth to have a reliable secure platform like DataMotion in your organization to keep the data and emails secure.
I find this tool to be a great product as it comes in really very handy. This product is great when it comes to scenarios where you are just trying to block some specific types of information and data out of your company.
- First, the software is easy to use and is also affordable.
- Encryption is easy and it can encrypt any file size from small to large size.
- I have contacted the customer support and they are very friendly.
- The software seamlessly integrates with other products such as MS Outlook, Google Services, and Apple.
- Forcepoint DLP Endpoint module is applied to secure data being used at endpoint like from Microsoft Excel & other Microsoft capabilities also other functions like Email & FTP, Active Sync etc. It secures the data in use at the endpoint.
- Forcepoint DLP Network Module is applied for the traffic being used in network capabilities like Email, FTP, Web. It also secures the data on the move in the network.
- Forcepoint Data Discover- Data discover the capability to discover the data which is sensitive for organization and lies across the network, by Discovery tool we can define the data which is important based on regulatory & compliance risk.
- OCR ( Optical character Recognition) capabilities also come with Data Discover Module by which we can see the embedded text inside the image & that help to prevent sensitive data theft.
- The address book interface to add users could be made simpler
- The copy and paste feature could be improved
- When composing an email the system should automatically search address book to provide less typing of Contact names already existing as a send to the person
Consultant in Finance and AccountingIndividual & Family Services Company, 1-10 employees
- Remote filtering is not as advanced as we would like.
- Support time is not as quick as needed in most cases.
- Upgrades of appliances and software is not as easy as other solutions.
- HTTPS inspection needs to hand a valid cert and doesnt work correctly with all vendors.
Administrator in Information TechnologyInsurance Company, 1001-5000 employees
Likelihood to Renew
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Forcepoint DLP 7.6
Based on 7 answers
We have been fairly happy with the product and how it has worked. We have looked at other vendors for url filter and such and have not found one that meets our needs or does what we have been doing with Websense. The product has been fairly stable and we have only had a few issues in the past. We have all seen that it was one of the highest leaders from the Gartner Group Magic Quadrant for Web Gateways.
Based on 60 answers
Usability is great. In addition to encrypting emails, we have reports and control of all emails sent and received, as well as notifications and alerts for specific ones. We have integration with Exchange and Outlook and this helps to streamline activities.
Forcepoint DLP 9.0
Based on 1 answer
Based on 40 answers
Responses always seem timely and the support seems to be pretty good. We haven't really had any major issues with the software yet, so I that's the reason I gave only an 8. If something more difficult were to pop up, I'd have a little more to say on the support for the product.
Forcepoint DLP 5.3
Based on 24 answers
Support from Forcepoint has been lacking. When calling in with a high priority issue we rarely are able to work with a technician immediately. The queue waits are very long and when you get through there are no support engineers available and we need to wait for a call back for hours it seems.
Manager in Information TechnologyAviation & Aerospace Company, 5001-10,000 employees
DataMotion is more of a platform for ensuring easy and secure sharing of emails and messages. However, it also offers some email protection features and it is easily integrated with other APIs. These features are uncommon with most competitors. What's more the software is also affordable which is a plus.
Professional in Professional ServicesConstruction Company, 51-200 employees
Netskope, Digital Guardian. We've stuck with Forcepoint to limit the number of major architectural changes in a given year. If we achieved diminishing marginal returns on its ROI, then we'd change because the prevention is good, but the headache has to be less than the prevention or it needs replacement as a solution.
Return on Investment
- Our business understands the value and importance of data privacy and DataMotion helps us keep compliant. This is the main reason we deployed this product and therefore, I would say it meets our needs and, - it is a worthy software.
Professional in Human ResourcesMechanical Or Industrial Engineering Company, 51-200 employees
- The exchange of financial documents with customers creates extreme risk as data loss could result in financial and reputation damage to the customer. The cost of deploying Forcepoint is fractions of pennies compared to the potential financial impact of data loss.
- There is some administrative overhead associated as false positives are inevitable, requiring a manual review and a potential loss of productivity.
Manager in Information TechnologyFinancial Services Company, 1001-5000 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
DataMotion Editions & Modules
|Secure message delivery API||$0.164|
- per user per month for an annual commitment
- per transaction, billed monthly
Additional Pricing DetailsPrices above are for the DataMotion pre-built solutions and the transactional secure message delivery API. For more information on our API suites or our HISP services, please contact us at https://datamotion.com/contact-sales/
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Forcepoint DLP Editions & Modules