Likelihood to Recommend
Google Wallet is well suited when I send an invoice and can get paid instantly via this service. And it is well suited when I don't need that money instantly, due to the time it takes to transfer to bank account for use. It is less appropriate when I need to be able to use it instantly.
- Provides method to receive fast payment.
- Provides method to send fast payment.
- Provides secure payment method.
- Cutting down on time it takes to transfer funds to bank.
- Providing a debit card to use funds right from the account.
- More seamless paying via personal websites.
I like PayPal because I can use the money instantly with my debit card, something I don't see Google Wallet offering. I like Google Wallet because everything I do online somehow seamlessly work with Google and it would be great if I could use this exclusively
Return on Investment
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?