What users are saying about
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.2 out of 101
Based on 1387 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
MailChimp is perfect for email newsletters as it provides marketing teams with everything they expect from an email marketing solution like analytics, ease of use, high inbox email delivery ratio, out of the box newsletter templates etcMailChimp is the ideal solution for companies who need to send large email volumes. MailChimp is able to send thousands of emails at a go, in a matter of seconds.Personally, MailChimp is the go-to solution for any form of email marketing. As it has a high deliverability ratio, very affordable, and also provides users with very important stats like how many of our email recipients opened our mail, and how many left it unopened, the number of clicks generated by the content in our marketing emails etc.
Feature Rating Comparison
WYSIWYG email editor
Ability to test dynamic content
Triggered drip sequences
- Compatible email templates; MailChimp email templates fit all device screen sizes perfectly. From smartphones, tablets, iPads, and PC. This makes it possible for every reader of our newsletters to get a perfect experience while reading our emails.
- Multi-template; As a user of MailChimp, I am provided with multiple newsletter templates to choose from, ensuring I am able to personalize each newsletter designs to be different from the one of past, without the need to always beckon on the graphic design team for input.
- Analytical insights; MailChimp provides us with vital reporting stats regarding the performance of our email campaigns. Thereby giving us the means to refine and optimize our email marketing campaigns, to make it more effective.
- Poor customer support: There have been few occasions when we encountered issues while using this program. It was always very difficult to contact the team behind this program; and the times when we were able to get across to them, it took days to even get a response. While users are provided with tons of support materials, it is always important for users to be able to reach out to a real human for complaints and suggestions.
- Inconsistency in UI: MailChimp is inconsistent with how they regularly alter their user interface with every update, which can be annoying and requires the team to relearn the software navigation after every new update.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 19 answers
We love the product.One thing we haven't mentioned yet is the human element. Recently, MailChimp re-structured their plans/pricing based on the feedback they had received.They listened to a pain their users were experiencing, then strategized a solution, and implemented it fairly. The updated pricing strategy was intended to save subscribers money, and they did a great job of communicating it to their users.I would be surprised if anyone reacted negatively to the change.
Based on 7 answers
We were able to use if from "day one" without any training. I think enterprise software vendors could learn a thing or two about design by studying MailChimp.
Based on 1 answer
Based on 6 answers
Based on 5 answers
Constant Contact seems to be the most common alternative that people have gravitate towards, and for a low-tech person I would say that's appropriate. AWeber is a great alternative for people like affiliate marketers. Mad Mimi is a semi-popular alternative, but frankly I don't see any benefit of using Mad Mimi compared to MailChimp, and I have yet to get an explanation other than the fact they like the interface more than other email marketing providers.
Return on Investment
- Increased efficiency. We spend less time managing our lists and more time finding new customers!
- Less downtime. With some other systems, list imports and integrations are not as fast as we like - MailChimp works at our pace.
- Better response rates. TimeWarp enables us to send emails based on the recipient's time zone. The Litmus integration allows us to test our email across platforms, operating systems, and email clients. Both have greatly impacted our response rates.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?