MailChimp -- a great product that allows businesses of all markets compete!https://www.trustradius.com/all-in-one-marketingMailchimpUnspecified8.316631012019-05-10T23:35:32.727Z
Updated September 20, 2019
MailChimp -- a great product that allows businesses of all markets compete!
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Mailchimp
We do lead/demand generation B2B companies in the IT arena. We used MailChimp to handle a webinar that we were requested to promote for a client. It was great, easy to use, and allowed us to create outstanding invitations incorporating our client's logo plus their partners', which really stood out! Using those e-mail invitations, we were able to schedule e-mail blasts to our databases leading up to the webinar. Utilizing the analytics from each blast, we were able to identify prospects for sales and marketing to really focus on after the webinar. MailChimp offers fabulous tools which expand our capabilities and allow us to better assist our clients!
- Great tools to create custom invitations which stand out in a crowded field.
- Schedule e-mail blasts so that you can set it and walk away.
- Great analytics, which help with cleaning up databases and identifying prospects that might be overlooked by sales and marketing teams!
- Ease of use so that anyone can create a great invitation, schedule a blast, and get the results they are striving to achieve!
- Creating the initial e-mail invitation was a little tricky at first. It took some time to figure out the tools.
- An app for the phone would be great so that you can review blast results on the fly.
- More information regarding e-mail bouncebacks is always helpful to assist in cleaning up databases.
- Very Positive. It increases the number of services we can offer to our clients, which is always good!
Great for small businesses who need that type of functionality within their organization. I know a number of small businesses across several vertical markets who successfully use MailChimp to promote their business in a number of ways. For medium to large businesses, not so much -- it needs more capabilities, particularly in the area of creating an e-mail.
Mailchimp Feature Ratings
1 - Performing lead and demand generation for clients - driving prospects to events such as webinars, customer events - including trade shows, lunch n learns, etc. While expanding potential contacts of decision makers for clients for future follow up - including e-mail.
1 - Personnel must be able to write marketing content and assembling a quality piece which accurately captures the essence of our client and matches with their specific goals for this e-mail campaign so that we hit our client's target.
- Ease of use - even a novice can create an e-mail which accurately captures the essence of our client's sales and marketing goals.
- Great analytics which helps us gauge the overall effectiveness of the specific campaign
- Again great analytics which help the sales and marketing team with sharpening their overall focus for future campaings
- Create a follow up list of prospects for sales and marketing
- Understand on an in-depth basis who within an organization our prospects should be targeting so that they can sharpen their focus
- Assists our clients with cleaning up their lists to avoid grey-listing to keep future campaigns on target
- Assisting sales/marketing teams with creating promotions or newsletters
- Making suggestions as to who within an organization they should continue to reach out to or prune from their list
- How to expand a prospect's list of potential contacts to continuously grow their database of prospects.
Evaluating Mailchimp and Competitors
Yes - An in-house web designer who formerly created e-mails for our clients. Reduced cost, ease of use and turn around time for their client - all much improved
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Vendor Reputation
- Third-party Reviews
Product allowed us to give in-depth support to our client so that we were more responsive and insightful to better meet their needs.
Website tools were easy to use and understand so a novice can easily meet or exceed their client's expectations!
Immediate help available