Likelihood to Recommend
I particularly enjoy using the various applications, Connect, Research, Questions, and Compete, to quickly run a published article and see where improvements are needed. The Compete application is very valuable in finding the highest authority articles on a particular topic. I then use these to discover if there is an aspect of the topic that I have missed or should provide a more in-depth discussion on.
Do you currently use Google AdWords to drive new business for your website? Then you need WordStream. The best scenario where it has helped me is time. I used to spend easily 20 hours a week analyzing data, making minor changes, adjusting budgets, trying to just master Google AdWords! But now I'm able to spend maybe 2-3 hours a week on Google AdWords and put the rest of my attention on other responsibilities. WordStream has mastered making my time more efficient.
- It provides an invaluable heatmap comparing your article to top-ranking articles on the same topic.
- It gives you an idea of how many times a particular phrase should be mentioned in an article to be considered authoritative.
- Definitely go with a consultant. It amazed me how quickly our consultant was able to understand our business and what we sell. He was the best resource for our newly-digitized marketing team.
- The negative keywords section was a hugely helpful tool. It saved us from so much unnecessary spend while making it easy to add negatives.
- How quickly changes implemented were updated on AdWords was amazing. It's live, so no lag and unnecessary spend.
- Being nit picky, but I would love to have the AI use British English :P
- The Connect application very rarely provides internal link suggestions that are actually relevant.
- While the basic tools are pretty simple to use, the platform is actually pretty expansive and I don't feel like I've taken advantage of it (yet) as much as I could. It does require some training to get up to speed.
- Support for Display ad campaigns is limited - this is mainly used as a way to optimize Search campaigns.
- Reporting. I find the reporting setup to be a bit confusing and still rely on other sources for building out reports on our Adwords performance (Adwords itself and Google Analytics).
Likelihood to Renew
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
WordStream Advisor 9.0
Based on 3 answers
Based on 1 answer
The support I have received from all MarketMuse staff at each step of the process has been excellent. They are very friendly, quick to assist, and also provide really good training to teach you how to use their product. Additionally, their own blog is a wealth of information regarding different aspects of content marketing, from articles to video interviews.
WordStream Advisor 9.4
Based on 5 answers
I have not had any experience with the customer support team for platform issues, but the account representative checks in with us often and is always available to answer questions. We will usually get on quarterly review calls so that she can share any new updates to the platform and answer questions.
Analyst in MarketingMarketing & Advertising Company, 51-200 employees
No answers on this topic
WordStream is a little different from the competition. There are much more expensive solutions that manage the account for you with more features (Kenshoo, Marin, etc) and there are cheaper solutions out there that offer some of the features that WordStream provides; however, if a marketer wants to personally manage an account with some aided help than WordStream provides a great, cost-effective solution
Return on Investment
- When you receive a Brief, MarketMuse states the expected increase in site visitors. However, I have no tangible figures to compare this to at this stage to access how accurate this prediction is.
- I've already noted the time savings that WordStream has provided - at leats 5 hours a week (and I like to think that my time is pretty expensive/worth it).
- Wordstream has paid for itself already, simply in removing junk from our AdWords account - junk keywords, junk AdWords groups, junk matching.
- I think we'll find, over more time, that Wordstream will continue to provide outstanding value in dropping our CPA - once Google register sthe lack of junk, our CPC will continue to go down.
Director in MarketingInternet Company, 1-10 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?