What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
For anyone looking to build customized user experiences quickly on Salesforce.com and who don't have access or budget for developers then Skuid is an excellent option. Although some investment in license costs and learning is required the pay off comes with the sheer speed and volume of applications that can be built and delivered to the business in short time frames.
Feature Rating Comparison
Business rules engine
- Supports agile development approaches - due to it's ease of use and speed, Skuid enables users to prototype and build apps in shorter development cycles while lowering development costs.
- Empowers citizen developers - due to it's low learning curve and configuration-based development, Skuid can be used by business users with no technical experience needed. Applications can be built, deployed and supported without the need for developers.
Skuid is both an alternative and compliment to the Salesforce Lightning development tools. It extends Lightning user interfaces without requiring a developer. It can also run natively in AWS without needing to have a Salesforce instances to build on.Skuid is also cloud-based alternative to traditional spreadsheet and database apps that have been build using Microsoft Excel and Access. It offers a migration path from legacy (desktop) processes and databases to a fully web-based applications that can be access by multiple users using their browser.
Return on Investment
- Skuid has an ROI report called "Total Economic Impact of Skuid" available on their website which does accurately represent the benefits it offers based on a study done by Forrester.
- In order to maximize investment in Skuid it is best to use it across the business to build multiple applications.
- Skuid is able to meet time to market and digital transformation demands as long as there is a commitment and investment in the tool by the business. An proper evaluation should be conducted to ensure it is a good fit.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?