Likelihood to Recommend
For anyone looking to build customized user experiences quickly on Salesforce.com and who don't have access or budget for developers then Skuid is an excellent option. Although some investment in license costs and learning is required the pay off comes with the sheer speed and volume of applications that can be built and delivered to the business in short time frames.
Feature Rating Comparison
Platform User Management
- Pulling data from external sources.
- Providing visualizations that tell a story & summarize.
- Integrations with other applications, i.e. Sharepoint for document library storage.
- Amazing support! Very quick to respond and also wonderful to work with when scoping out your needs.
- Release management. Whenever a new version of Skuid is released, upgrading can be a dubious task.
- Support. Skuid does not offer standard support. Instead, you will be required to use the Skuid community or purchase engineering hours.
Salesforce Flows was another way of accomplishing some goals we had but Skuid was much simpler to set up, more intuitive for users, and faster to run. We didn't experience any Apex exceptions or query limits. The only downside to using Skuid vs. Flows was that Skuid required developers whereas Flows can be done by an administrator.
Return on Investment
- It has allowed salespeople to enter deals quicker and more accurately.
- Users can view relevant data quickly and clearly while personally customizing the fields they want to see.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?