What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
ZipRecruiter has proven to be useful in a variety of scenarios for us. Whether it is a high volume of candidates that we are looking for or one high level position, we have had success with ZipRecruiter. If we were ever having a hard time with a specific position, we could use a Traffic Boost credit to get more visibility for our posting. The resume database is also a great compliment for the posting when you need more candidates.
Manager in Human ResourcesSecurity and Investigations Company, 201-500 employees
Feature Rating Comparison
Job Requisition Management
Company Website Posting
Publish to Social Media
Job Search Site Posting
Customized Application Form
Duplicate Candidate Prevention
Task Creation and Delegation
Notifications and Alerts
- It is a well-known product. More and more candidates select this as where they heard about our company. It's hard to ignore the fact that it's becoming a very reputable job platform. They do quite a bit of advertising, so I'm interested in seeing how it will grow.
- Because it's grown in popularity, the candidate pool is quite large. Depending on your criteria, there are a lot of potential candidates to find.
- There is a way to rate candidates using the thumbs up/down/middle options. I enjoy having this right on the platform, rather than having to make notes about candidates.
- Fairly user-friendly - it's not the sexiest interface, but it's also not difficult to use, which is nice.
- Providing a more visual aspect of the process
- Showing results based on the specific site the job was promoted
- A more detailed list of sites under their umbrella
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 5 answers
Results. The bottom line is the results we are getting. We are seeing not only quality applications, but quality hires that can directly be tied to our use of ZipRecruiter. The ROI is second to none - a simple and easy to use tool that is driving healthcare professionals to my various clients.
Based on 1 answer
The customer services team provides anything I need so there have been no issues from a user standpoint. they respond quickly and provide all the information I need to make the best possible decisions moving forward. With their help we can do anything we need from a campaign stand point with zero difficulty.
Based on 1 answer
Have not had to utilize support recently, but in past instances they have reached out within 12 hours to help rectify any problems or answer any questions about features and functionality. The only issue I ever had with them was trying to clarify, when they previously advertised that they posted on 200+ job boards, if that meant that your job would for sure be posted on each job board. Turns out, by the way, that they only guarantee distribution, not posting
Manager in Human ResourcesHospital & Health Care Company, 11-50 employees
ZipRecruiter stacks up very well with the competition. We still use the competitors as they both provide a great return, but in terms of quality, they are top notch. From a volume stand point it all depends on the budget that is allocated, you are truly getting what you pay for - which a lot of other organizations cannot say.
Return on Investment
- We are currently working on a system to track the number of candidates that we employ through ZipRecruiter but as of now I don't have a figure.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?