According to Agiloft, this workflow and process automation solution provides a package that is comprised of a flexible and robust data model with a powerful workflow and business rules engine that enable it to map any business structure and automate…
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
According to Agiloft, this workflow and process automation solution provides a package that is comprised of a flexible and robust data model with a powerful workflow and business rules engine that enable it to map any business structure and automate the most complex business processes — all with no need for custom code.
The vendor says that instead of providing an interface to create a workflow diagram that will still need to be built by programmers, Agiloft provides a drag-and-drop graphical workflow editor that builds and documents the workflow's actual behavior as the user designs it. As a result, new processes can be automated in record time, without programming.
- Supported: The graphical workflow editor controls status and state transitions and can trigger the creation of task templates or approval workflows as needed for each business process.
- Supported: Configurable business rules can validate data, send notifications, update data in linked records or external systems, run scheduled imports and exports, and more. Rules can be scheduled or triggered by events.
- Supported: Task templates can be applied to any task or approval workflow type, whether parallel, sequential, or conditional. Required, optional, and ad hoc tasks and approvals are all supported.
- Supported: Powerful search functionality includes historical searching and can find records which meet particular criteria. This is what often drives rule actions.
- Supported: Charts, reports, and dashboards provide the insight and information you need, whenever you want it.
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||5%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||55%|