February 12, 2020
Score 7 out of 10
Read Shalini Gandhi's full review
Pros and Cons
- Dashboards: Jobscience allows each end user to have dashboards that are tailored for their position, and you're able to create several different dashboards.
- ActionGrid: This is a function we use within Jobscience that allows us to filter our settings to match candidates to available positions.
- Packets: We create packets with Jobscience via Conga that allow us to highlight crucial information for candidates.
- Logging activity: Their simple features allow us to keep track of every candidate record from many years ago.
- Resume: This feature allows us to see each resume for candidates. However, there are many times where we experience error messages.
- LinkedIn: This allows us to see the candidate's LinkedIn page as well, but we receive errors messages for this as well.
- Packets: Jobscience allows us to create packets via Conga, but sometimes there's a disconnect between Jobscience and Conga, giving us error messages.