What is CamCard?

CamCard is an online tool used to scan, manage, sync and exchange business cards. CamCard for Salesforce is also available for a mobile app.

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of CamCard, and make your voice heard!

Team

Per User Per Month

Business

Per User Per Month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://appexchange.salesforce.com/appx…

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $7.99 per month

Product Demos

CamCard for Salesforce (iPhone and Android) New Version is Available!
01:24

What is CamCard?

CamCard Video

CamCard for Salesforce (iPhone and Android)

CamCard Integrations

CamCard Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android

CamCard starts at $7.99.

The most common users of CamCard are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

• I use the free CamCard app, and I would highly recommend it.
  • Overall, no major improvement in business objectives, but it helps for organizing information of contacts while at the actual event or meeting, rather than doing admin work later on.
Robert Chambers | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Due to CamCard's low cost, I have found it to provide a positive ROI for me. Looking at the cost of business card scanners like ScanDisk provides the cost can be $150+.
  • CamCard has also allowed me to reduce the time of manually inserting contact information from the contacts that I meet, and since time is money, it has saved my organization labor time.
  • Finally, having the ability to use CamCard on my phone, it prevents me from loosing business cards and contact information that I need.
Ann Matuszak | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Camcard has helped me to followup in a timely manner due to prompt access to captured information.
  • Camcard is as useful as I want it to be. It is capable of delivering more than I am currently utilizing.
  • The only negative is that it was identified as one of the hacked sites for data mining. Very disconcerting at the time.