Score 8.6 out of 10

What is Dynamo?

Dynamo Software in Watertown offers their flagship investor relations platform Dynamo, which features, beyond basic contact management, fundraising tools, event management, and communication features specific to investment portfolio and investor management.

7 people want pricing too

What is Dropbox DocSend?

DocSend is a secure file and document sharing solution that gives users analytics and control on sent documents to see who opens documents, who they forward them to, and how long they look at each page. Users can turn off access, password protect, or set an expiration at any time. DocSend integrates…

Dynamo Technical Details

Abhijeet Kumar | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Dynamo with Revit software for making my work easy smart. Just for example I use Dynamo script in my Revit to place hanger in model where hanger actually needed. In my script I can set a standard to place a hanger on pipe or duct. Just for other example I can create a Dynamo script for shop drawings in that my each and every dimension of pipe or duct is to be placed in a single click so this is the way where I can work smart and save my time .
  • I create a Dyanmo script for placing a light family in all over model in a single click with maintaining a standard.
  • I can create a Dyanmo script for PDF creation of my all 2d sheets .
  • I can create a Dyanmo script to cut my whole pipe in a standard pipe length in a single click .
  • For making a dyanmo script we should do alot of work and I think this news to be smart.
  • Dyanmo with navisworks is require
  • Dynamo free tutorial is to be shared by company.
Dynamo is the main tool for making BIM automation very well . By using Dyanmo our work take less time to complete. After correct Dynamo script applying in Revit most of the time work take less time to complete in a smart way . I think coding and Dyanmo will make a better combination in BIM field.
  • with Dyanmo script we are printing many PDF in a single time
  • With Dyanmo script our whole hanger placement needs to done
  • Sleeve placement, spool drawing are the smart features of Dynamo with Revit
  • Positive impact is it will save our employees time to do his job
  • It will create an automation in BIM industry
  • Not take too much money for licence
I think Dyanmo is a basic to advance version of automation in BIM Industry so we choose Dynamo against any other software. Many of our people knows about the software so training of this software is become easy for organisation. On YouTube we have found many videos about Dyanmo. Most important it take less money and save very much time of our employees.