Reviews (1-1 of 1)
March 07, 2018
Score 6 out of 10
Newzsocial is helping us share directly onto facebook timelines, or on Twitter (or any social media outlet, really) with scheduled campaigns on our clients' accounts. It's another app that really helps us to streamline our workload and sort out statistics and data. It helps us create topic-based content streams, which we can use to personalize to our team (we have a lot of people that all work differently, so tailoring it to the individual helps a ton).
- It's super clean and easy to use. From a client perspective, they like it because they can create their own news topics and share it with their internal audiences
- The newest update lets you look at channels from other countries to see what current trends are globally
- With the latest release, you can also post to LinkedIn and to groups on LinkedIn and Facebook – which makes it super easy for sharing content.
- It's a saturated market – there's a lot of programs like these, so while it's fun and easy to use, there's a lot of other apps like this. They'll need to innovate if they really want to stand out
- Their website isn't exactly trustworthy – this is a weird complaint, but the site loads strange and doesn't look...legitimate, I guess. It's a hard sell with some people.
- Loading is sometimes an issue – sometimes it's slower than others.
Read this authenticated review
If you're operating a social media campaign across several platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc) This can really help, because it streamlines everything. Everybody is on the same page, and it tailors your organization to each user, so it's pretty easy to navigate once you have your footing. Really helps our social media manager out.