June 28, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
We use, sell and maintain phone.com for ourselves and our clients. We are a phone.com partner and have successfully deployed the service and hardware to over 15 sites so far this year. It is generally used by entire organizations VS being used in specific departments. It has addressed many business problems such as cost, availability, customization, and scalability. Being a partner gets us priority support and phone.com stands behind us during any issues.
- Provisioning phones throughout an organization
- Compartmentalization is easy with different incoming call ques, routes and rules
- Phone.com is available and generally functional from anywhere you have access to an internet connection
- Phone.com has been excellent with support and I can not think of any areas for improvement with regards to that
- Phone.com could provide more graphical assistance when programming call routing. A visual indication of the flow of a call should be presented and would come in handy when planning out difficult ques/call routes
Read Bill Artinger's full review
Phone.com is a no-brainer. The cost savings over a POTS or in-house PBX system are tremendous. The affordability added on top of the easy to use and deploy features make Phone.com the best choice. Phone.com is well-suited for situations where you need other-than-standard call holding, call routing, and other similar advanced call features.