- it's a component based framework that uses JSX to quick rendering HTML content and is responsive to the browser.
- it supports mobile devices also.
- it provides flexibility to test UI and functionality on mobile devices simultaneously development cycle. basically, it generates a URL that can be used on mobile devices if you are connected to the same wifi network.
- UI looks very clean.
- Need of improvement of documentation.
- React doesn't use fully HTML content need to understand JSX syntax.
- Sometimes state management are getting more complex for large scale applications.
- build a lightweight application that takes less time to render content to the browser.