September 13, 2021
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with React
- it's a component based framework that uses JSX to quick rendering HTML content and is responsive to the browser.
- it supports mobile devices also.
- it provides flexibility to test UI and functionality on mobile devices simultaneously development cycle. basically, it generates a URL that can be used on mobile devices if you are connected to the same wifi network.
- UI looks very clean.
- Need of improvement of documentation.
- React doesn't use fully HTML content need to understand JSX syntax.
- Sometimes state management are getting more complex for large scale applications.
- Application performance and smooth responsive UI.
- Easy to build.
- Cost effective and low maintenance.
- Cost effective and low maintenance
- Take less time to development because of reusable components.
- Responsive UI that can be run on different IOT devices.
Do you think React delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with React's feature set?
Did React live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of React go as expected?
Would you buy React again?
- build a lightweight application that takes less time to render content to the browser.