Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Yes, as long as you don’t conduct user error sigma is always up and running and waiting for you to complete your dashboards.
Sigma is modern analytics built for the cloud. Used by data-first companies, Sigma provides live access to cloud data warehouses using a spreadsheet interface designed to empower business experts to ask more questions without writing a single line of code. With the full power of SQL, the cloud, and a familiar interface, the vendor states business users gain the freedom to analyze data in real time without limits.
- Supported: Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
- Supported: Customizable dashboards
- Supported: Report Formatting Templates
- Supported: Pixel Perfect reports
- Supported: Drill-down analysis
- Supported: Formatting capabilities
- Supported: Predictive modeling
- Supported: Report sharing and collaboration
- Supported: Publish to Web
- Supported: Publish to PDF
- Supported: Output Raw Supporting Data
- Supported: Report Versioning
- Supported: Report Delivery Scheduling
- Supported: Delivery to Remote Servers
- Supported: Visual Data Modeling
Watch Embedded Analytics with Sigma - Sigma’s embedded analytics functionality extends, accelerates, and monetizes the value of your data by securely embedding dynamic dashboards in internal, external, and custom applications.
- Into the Unknown: 8 BI & Data Trends That Are Shaping 2021. In this eBook, we discuss eight of the most promising trends in data and analytics to take advantage of in the coming year.
- Embedded Analytics with Sigma - The goal of this white paper is to educate you on all the different facets when building and deploying a customer facing analytics solution embedded in your web site.
- Sigma Enhances Traditional BI
- Playbook: How Data Analytics Empowers Retail Merchandisers to Thrive Through Disruption
|Mobile Application||Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||United States, Canada, OK|
Frequently Asked Questions
Sigma Computing headquartered in San Francisco provides a suite of data services such as code free data modeling, data search and explorating, and related BI and data visualization services.
Reviewers rate Report sharing and collaboration and Report Delivery Scheduling highest, with a score of 7.6.
The most common users of Sigma are from Mid-size Companies and the Computer Software industry.