Reviews (1-5 of 5)
- Aggregating brand mentions.
- Filtering out extraneous noise.
- Pulling in mentions from multiple sites and platforms.
- Filter setup for multiple topics and keywords.
- I’d love better graphics when I pull reports.
- The sentiment data is still inaccurate.
- We are unable to weed out all mentions of the arena associated with the bank.
- Synthesio has an unlimited volume, which helps us to not worry about going over budget. This helps us focus on refining our search to pull in the mentions that have the most value.
- Synthesio has an excellent support team. They are always available to answer any questions we have.
- The dashboards are just ok. I think there could be a lot of improvement on the visual look of the dashboards. That being said, if you're just into the data. It works great.
- Synthesio is great at timely feedback and is always there to answer any questions.
- The data is pretty clean and not filled with a ton of spam.
- If you're in a DIY dashboard, the amount of data can sometimes be an issue. Meaning, there's areonly so many conversations you can pull back.
- What are you trying to uncover or learn through social listening?
- Are you interested in understanding where all the conversations are coming from? Who are the biggest influences or driving most of the conversations?
- Is there a specific time frame or project that you're interested in using social listening for?
Synthesio Scorecard Summary
Synthesio, an Ipsos company (acquired 2019) offers social monitoring and engagement tools. Synthesio competes with major listening vendors like Radian6 and Sysomos.
A point of differentiation is that Synthesio offers a mix of technology and human analysis. In their view, human analysis is required to validate and interpret the data.
Customers are large, particularly French, brands.
Synthesio Technical Details