November 04, 2016
Score 8 out of 10
Read this authenticated review
Pros and Cons
- The first and foremost is Tivoli Asset Management has a rich set of software catalogs available in the market. On top of it IBM, publishes the latest and greatest often to add/include in the catalog bucket.
- Easy to integrate with any asset management solution.
- Can take benefit of all asset module solutions such as procurement, invoicing, PO, receivables, asset lifecyle, vendor and contract management using Tivoli Asset Management.
- Software bundling can be handled in a better way
- Should eliminate rotating/non-rotating items concepts or should have an easy way to receive assets
- Asset Topology can be introduced to see the dependencies between related assets